Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing Unranked LoL makes me want ot kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I want to fucking kill myself because of this. Fucking lol, why does no one attack the fucking turrets? THey just fucking go for the fucking teams, I literally have 16 kills 1 death, and my fucking team still try and fucking go for people despite having fucking 0 kills and 8 deaths, fuck this, do unranked wins to loss affect my fucking elo for ranked? if so im fucked!

dont play unranked

and you have seperate elos for normals and rankeds

tenta said:
I want to fucking kill myself because of this. Fucking lol, why does no one attack the fucking turrets? THey just fucking go for the fucking teams, I literally have 16 kills 1 death, and my fucking team still try and fucking go for people despite having fucking 0 kills and 8 deaths, fuck this, do unranked wins to loss affect my fucking elo for ranked? if so im fucked!

No, only ranked has an effect on your elo. Unranked is just casual.

Sounds like you might be in elohell though.

anybody here around plat elo who wants to duo btw?

swissincel said:
dont play unranked

and you have seperate elos for normals and rankeds

nah buddy boyo, i am only lvl 14, i cannot play ranked till 30. so many spastics everywhere

lol its fucking absurd how its to level 30, literally like, as garen i shouldnt have more kills than a fucking jungling yi, i really shouldnt, but i do, theyre fucking shit, probably click their fucking spells

nah, im atleast 1700 elo, w/e, these guys are fucking trash, always other peoples fault, and thye blame me cause i cuss them now im muted for 10 games LOL

tenta said:
lol its fucking absurd how its to level 30, literally like, as garen i shouldnt have more kills than a fucking jungling yi, i really shouldnt, but i do, theyre fucking shit, probably click their fucking spells

Man, what's your plan? Gamecel and then rope when parents stop letting you LDAR? (srs)

demonanus said:
Man, what's your plan? Gamecel and then rope when parents stop letting you LDAR? (srs)

my parents will always let me ldar they already said theyd pay for my place for the rest of my life plus i have neetbux so i dont mind, never gonna kill myself though i dont think

try playing a card game no team to hold you back. only rng and badluck hehe

tenta said:
my parents will always let me ldar they already said theyd pay for my place for the rest of my life plus i have neetbux so i dont mind, never gonna kill myself though i dont think

Well, then. Now you can professionalgamingmaxx. Wow, dota 2, SC and CSGO.

living makes me wannt to kill myself

tenta said:

i envy you
tfw will have to work 44hours per week for 390eu/month  :'( :'( :'(

incelkingkong said:
i envy you
tfw will have to work 44hours per week for 390eu/month  :'( :'( :'(

im sorry

tenta said:

if you're on europe west add me " 지배자 " on friends list, i wanna track how fast a player transferring from wc3 to league gets good at it (if you're going to play it with dedication and actually try)

cause faker played fucktons of warcraft 3 since his early childhood and he's the best player in the world for 5 years straight now so if you have high iq you might be good at league fast too :)

incelkingkong said:
if you're on europe west add me " 지배자 " on friends list, i wanna track how fast a player transferring from wc3 to league gets good at it (if you're going to play it with dedication and actually try)

cause faker played fucktons of warcraft 3 since his early childhood and he's the best player in the world for 5 years straight now so if you have high iq you might be good at league fast too :)

idk if im good or not yet but these teammates im getting are borderline retarded, there is the inhibitor, fucking all enemy heroes dead (by yours truly) and they are attacking minions instead of the inhibitor, fuck.

also wc3 has better controls (point and click) compared ot this nonsense