Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing devil's advocate here

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Is it ironic that we'll refuse to date a female with Downs Syndrome or some other type of disorder but ragefuel when a woman won't date us because we have autism or are on the spectrum? Hate to say it, but aren't we doing the same thing women do?

Bro autists on .co don't have a downs face, 40 iq and an extra chromosome

Last edited:
I don't have meme autism. Only ugly.

No we´re not, I would have absolutely no issue with dating a foid thats in a wheelchair, blind, deaf or has some mental disorder. Foids that were generally described as being ugly didnt give a shit about giving me a chance either, I never cared too much about their appearance, based on my own experience I can look past that. Someone even posted a thread today about a dating platform for disabled people, and he said it was something like 75% NT men willing to hook up with foids that are either disabled or non NT, so I think the same rings true for non incel men.

Would be hesitant about fucking a foid with down syndrome though, would probably feel simliar to fucking a child, like I was taking advantage of her and she doesnt even fully get whats going on.

Is it ironic that we'll refuse to date a female with Downs Syndrome or some other type of disorder but ragefuel when a woman won't date us because we have autism or are on the spectrum? Hate to say it, but aren't we doing the same thing women do?
no we're not. most of us here want a looksmatched gf or would settle even for 2 points lower. women with Down syndrome are not only unnatractive physically and mentally but you cant have offsprings with them and even if you could they'd be condamned to having shit genes

Bro autists on .co dont have a downs face, 40 iq and an extra chromosome
This this this and tons of other issues.

AUTISM AND DOWN SYNDROME CANNOT BE COMPARED. They are not in the same universe. Peroid.

Well... Ive never said I wouldnt date some crazy foid.

Well... Ive never said I wouldnt date some crazy foid.
Crazy foids often can be attractive
No we´re not, I would have absolutely no issue with dating a foid thats in a wheelchair, blind, deaf or has some mental disorder. Foids that were generally described as being ugly didnt give a shit about giving me a chance either, I never cared too much about their appearance, based on my own experience I can look past that. Someone even posted a thread today about a dating platform for disabled people, and he said it was something like 75% NT men willing to hook up with foids that are either disabled or non NT, so I think the same rings true for non incel men.

Would be hesitant about fucking a foid with down syndrome though, would probably feel simliar to fucking a child, like I was taking advantage of her and she doesnt even fully get whats going on.
Good points.

I refuse to date below my looksmatch because it will fuel hypergamy even further

Speak for yourself, gibe my retarded teen gf tbh.

I don't think personally autistic women are hated here on this forum that much, the rage seems to be centered at functioning women in fact i think its quite the opposite a lot of men here would date an autistic girl or at least give her a chance. However the opposite for an autistic guy does not apply
I don't think personally autistic women are hated here on this forum that much, the rage seems to be centered at functioning women in fact i think its quite the opposite a lot of men here would date an autistic girl or at least give her a chance. However the opposite for an autistic guy does not apply
and to reinforce my statement ill link my thread which i made and ill let the results speak for them selves :)

and to reinforce my statement ill link my thread which i made and ill let the results speak for them selves :)

Last edited:
This line for the downy girlfriend sure is long! Why are all these Chad's here?

Am i the onlycel?

You know hypergamy is out of control when wanting your chromosomesmatch (XX) might be considered entitled and hypocritical.

id fuck greta tbh

Hey you stupid fucking OP nigger you're an idiot. I would fuck a down syndrome foid you stupid retard @Midwestcel