Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planning on writing a manifesto, need advice

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
First the simplest part: If I don’t plan on ER can I still write one?
Now for the content
1. Need a title, always sucked at these. Wish I could make a name as iconic as “my twisted world”
2. When in my life should I start it? Elliot started with his birth but I feel like I’ll skip over less than him and go into more detail. Should I start with elementary school beginning or at about the age people started hitting puberty?
3. How do I write it without being a narcissist 
4. Would a full black pill drop and explanation of inceldom be better as a prologue or epilogue?

Use a fountain pen.

if you don't go ER it would be spread around, no one will read it except fellow incels which already know the blackpill

I don't see the point in writing about yourself exclusively. I wouldn't do that. I would write about everything I witness, and what I think about it.

When talking about the blackpill, just try not to use too much PSLI terminology. It wouldn't fit with the context of writing something like a manifesto. You'd probably want to sound formal when writing about such things.

If you're killing yourself just go with a video explanation.

KV3 said:
a full black pill drop and explanation of inceldom
I have a long screed on women and inceldom that I've posted on 4chan that I could dig up. It's written in ER's style mostly.

You should write your whole life story from the beginning but be rational with what you want to include. Save the black pill for the end. Your title could be "[Your name]: My life". Don't worry about sounding like a narcissist.