Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Planning on anglemaxing and using tinder again

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
Alright so I figured I should give tinder again but this time I'll try to craft a good profile.
I already watched some videos and read some articles on anglemaxing.
However I need some advice on my bio.
Maybe someone who has had some success on tinder could write a bio for me.
I don't care if it's all made up, I just want it to work.

Have fun with all the zero matches.

Alright so I figured I should give tinder again but this time I'll try to craft a good profile.
I already watched some videos and read some articles on anglemaxing.
However I need some advice on my bio.
Cope. The only way to be successful on Tinder is to be good looking. You can't fraud if you're ugly and your bio/profile wont save you unless you put that you make 7 figures.

Dude. Don't try. If you get still 0 matches, you will lose any hope and go either rope or LDAR.

Don't destroy the last self esteem you have

I hope you have NT pictures.

run a slight morph game

Have fun with all the zero matches.
Cope. The only way to be successful on Tinder is to be good looking. You can't fraud if you're ugly and your bio/profile wont save you unless you put that you make 7 figures.
Dude. Don't try. If you get still 0 matches, you will lose any hope and go either rope or LDAR.

Don't destroy the last self esteem you have
It's my only hope tho, and i won't destroy any self esteem.
If I get zero matches than it's fine... but at least i tried
run a slight morph game
I might actually do that, thought about correcting my canthal tilt and my jawline.

It's my only hope tho, and i won't destroy any self esteem.
If I get zero matches than it's fine... but at least i tried

I might actually do that, thought about correcting my canthal tilt and my jawline.
I'd sooner recommend joining a club or running NTmaxgame at a social event before tinder. Tinder is 100% looks. If you are ugly, you'd have a better shot trying IRL.

I'd sooner recommend joining a club or running NTmaxgame at a social event before tinder. Tinder is 100% looks. If you are ugly, you'd have a better shot trying IRL.
im super shy tho

im super shy tho
I don't recommend that either. I'm just speaking relatively. The best thing I recommend is to be good looking. If you can find a way through any sort of looksmaxing, you have the ability to have women approach you or show IOIs. If you show interest, they won't.

angle frauding only works for femoids

it works for men too, depending on the angle i look a little better
Yeah it works. I just gotta angle so hard im not in the picture. Works wonders.

it works for men too, depending on the angle i look a little better
yea but i mean it only works for femoids really well, because ppl are used to it