Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pity party: this forum is full of smart guys, and I hate it. You deserve to die.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
For the high-IQ boys: I would personally press your necks with my foot, after coldly murdering you with a silenced pistol (in Syrian countryside).

Being pretentious and using big words doesn't make you smart. Real high-IQcels are like @Ahnfeltia, mogs me to death. :feelscry:

Being pretentious and using big words doesn't make you smart. Real high-IQcels are like @Ahnfeltia, mogs me to death. :feelscry:
Anyone would kill for having an above-average IQ, at the very least. Below-average IQ, along with social incompetence, automatically burns every supposedly standing bridges along your way.

Aw shucks. I'm mostly just good at math, but thanks.

Anyone would kill for having an above-average IQ, at the very least. Below-average IQ, along with social incompetence, automatically burns every supposedly standing bridges along your way.
Slighly above average IQ is ideal. There's a fine line between genius and insanity as they say.

but you are higher IQ than all of the forums combined, I can't even structure a fucking sentence properly.

My IQ is like 80

Nigga has “i like statistics” as his description but complains about smortcels

my iq is 100/101 so i am not supreme smart and i can barely write in english. if i was in a french forum then i would have been better at writing essais and more structured paragraphs. i can barely write in english.

For the high-IQ boys: I would personally press your necks with my foot, after coldly murdering you with a silenced pistol (in Syrian countryside).
implies high iq guys arent also jacked and fight

UBER LOW IQ TAKE

PISS OFF

Unless you are @Orzmund , then you are just high iq and the language flows naturally

I'd rather have an average IQ then being a high IQcel. Just too brutal to see everything for how it really is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back