Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Pisslamist double standards n shiet, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Them fags go on & on about being superior to others, but the moment anyone says anything about pisslam that doesn’t sound good to their ears, its all jihadi chimp out time n shiet, mang :feelshaha: :smonk:

You don't understand some concepts because you are kafir. Your heart is sealed.

Them fags go on & on about being superior to others
Yes, they feel very superior, but their countries aren't producing anything except doner kebab and ayran.
No cars, no machines, no computers, NO NOTHING was ever invented or produced in pisslamic countries.
They're illiterates. Allah is ashamed of them for how low IQ and unproductive they are.

Yes, they feel very superior, but their countries aren't producing anything except doner kebab and ayran.
No cars, no machines, no computers, NO NOTHING was ever invented or produced in pisslamic countries.
They're illiterates. Allah is ashamed of them for how low IQ and unproductive they are.
B-but muh age of islamic achievement n shiet, mang:feels:

Them fags go on & on about being superior to others, but the moment anyone says anything about pisslam that doesn’t sound good to their ears, its all jihadi chimp out time n shiet, mang :feelshaha: :smonk:
Basically ever Muslim country is a shithole and they haven't produced, nor invented anything.

B-but muh age of islamic achievement n shiet, mang:feels:
It's not the Islamic Golden Age, it was the Arab "Golden Age". Its achievements are widely known to be massively overestimated by actual historians. Also, there were way more Christians and even Jews in the Middle East at the time of the Arab Golden Age.

99% percent of your posts crying about islam or fapping to orthodox christianity. Same shit tbh, it’s all just low iq sand nigger cope.

It's not the Islamic Golden Age, it was the Arab "Golden Age". Its achievements are widely known to be massively overestimated by actual historians. Also, there were way more Christians and even Jews in the Middle East at the time of the Arab Golden Age.
Well, when you dont do anything productive because you gotta worry about pleasing skydaddy by bending over for him 5x a day every day, ofc ur religion aint gonna achieve shit, mang :feelshaha: :smonk:

Says u, mang:smonk:
Yes, both these religions are plagiarized off of mine and I already my religion was made by my ancestors to cope with the brutal harsh realities of life.

Well, when you dont do anything productive because you gotta worry about pleasing skydaddy by bending over for him 5x a day every day, ofc ur religion aint gonna achieve shit, mang :feelshaha: :smonk:
Exactly. ANY innovation is impossible in an Islamic country, due to the extremely demanding rituals and its condonation of slavery.

Yes, both these religions are plagiarized off of mine and I already my religion was made by my ancestors to cope with the brutal harsh realities of life.
No your religion was created to subvert people like him into abrahamism

Todays (((judaism))) is a reactionary response to jesus, chico. Are you sure it’s remained the same as it was before Christ n shiet, mang :smonk:

At least orthodox Christianity is the only one that can truly claim to be unchanged n shiet, mang:smonk:

Judaism doesn’t let really convert other people, so that doesn’t make sense. Jesus and Muhammad were the ones psyoping people into being crypto-Jews.

Todays (((judaism))) is a reactionary response to jesus, chico. Are you sure it’s remained the same as it was before Christ n shiet, mang :smonk:
All religions evolve overtime. Judaism (depending on sect) has been influenced by Christianity, Islam, and especially ancient Greek religion. All the high IQ stuff in our religions is a result of using Greek philosophy to add to the religions, otherwise without it it’s just low iq chirping.

At least orthodox Christianity is the only one that can truly claim to be unchanged n shiet, mang:smonk:
Orthodox Christianity is heavily influenced by neoplatonism.

Oh allah, please give me strength to not chimp out the second anyone disagrees with pisslam
6ubrmvm4na361