Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting pinoy whale in cc

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
-Before class, decide to get a bit high since the class is boring as shit(international relations)
- professor decides to put on movie for class today ( movie about curry gandhi)
- its a small class, like 7 other people, 6 pinoy and curry foids, and 1 sub5 6'5 ogre nigger
- as I'm watching the movie , I notice from my peripheral 1 of the pinoy whales take out her phone and take a photo of my face while laughing
- too highinhib to confront or say anything , even with drugs

while i've had subtle shaming of my looks, i've never had this happen right in front of me jfl especially in a CC
:feelsrope:

The invention of the cellphone camera was such an irreversible mistake, how the fuck has common society come to the consensus that it should be ok to just take pictures of people to mock them, there has always been village idiots but not to the extent where whores will take pictures of your face to laugh at you to their friends, that shit should be punishable by death, it has happened to me before and there is really nothing you can do because any reaction is giving them more shit to record.

It was to post on her snapchat with the title “I want him to fuck my brains out soo bad”

The invention of the cellphone camera was such an irreversible mistake, how the fuck has common society come to the consensus that it should be ok to just take pictures of people to mock them, there has always been village idiots but not to the extent where whores will take pictures of your face to laugh at you to their friends, that shit should be punishable by death, it has happened to me before and there is really nothing you can do because any reaction is giving them more shit to record.