Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime I get ahead of people near me, they want to stunt my growth and potential.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Everytime I get ahead of people near me, they want to stunt my growth and potential. Like people in the office, a person from a friend group. They criticize me into preventing me from realizing my full potential. It's like when we converse together, and they know that I'm better off than them in terms of putting in more hours making my work look good for my boss to see, the other coworkers just say the meanest criticism, and make the most hostile body language, and they seek to exclude me from other group activities. They want to stunt my promotion and upward mobility.

The same can be said with foids. They don't want me to go to a different foid to chat with, though, most foids wouldn't give me the time of day for a conversation, unless they need something from me. I hate this crab bucket mentality in this capitalist/gynocentric world.

Last edited:
brutal man :feelsbadman:

are you non-nt?

normies can smell that shit and will immediately exclude you

normies use social status as a crutch.

they aren't good people, and they aren't even good-looking, but they use their social status to pretend that they are these things

it's similar to what Marx says about money:

Money’s properties are my – the possessor’s – properties and essential powers. Thus, what I am and am capable of is by no means determined by my individuality. I am ugly, but I can buy for myself the most beautiful of women. Therefore I am not ugly, for the effect of ugliness – its deterrent power – is nullified by money. I, according to my individual characteristics, am lame, but money furnishes me with twenty-four feet. Therefore I am not lame. I am bad, dishonest, unscrupulous, stupid; but money is honoured, and hence its possessor. Money is the supreme good, therefore its possessor is good. Money, besides, saves me the trouble of being dishonest: I am therefore presumed honest. I am brainless, but money is the real brain of all things and how then should its possessor be brainless? ... Does not my money, therefore, transform all my incapacities into their contrary?

if you're good at something, then normies will just act as though their social status overrides it, and aggressively try to put you back where you 'belong'

this is why you should usually never let normies know anything you're good at

It's not because you're low status or a cel. Most people will do this to everyone and anyone they see surpassing them. People are only happy for you as long as you're not doing better than them. Take it as a sign that you're not as much of a loser as you think you are, because if you were a real loser, people would be ignoring you and not going out of their way to put you down.

I keep my mouth shut about my goals and my success, or my goals because most people don't want that for you. My male relatives got pissed off when I started working out for example.

typical human behaviour we are subhumans so we dont act like that

I keep my mouth shut about my goals and my success, or my goals because most people don't want that for you. My male relatives got pissed off when I started working out for example.
Losers can't stand seeing you win. Hide your winning.