Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Physical attractiveness alone predicted nearly two-thirds of the variance in how generously men were treated by other men."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Water, but still brutal. Basically, those guys thought that this article placed far too much emphasis on mating when talking about lookism and pretty privilege, so they commented on it with their own article pointing out just how much of an advantage lookism is even outside of just mating.

It is not all about mating: Attractiveness predicts partner value across multiple relationship domains

For example, the meta-analytic review by Langlois et al. (2000) showed that attractive males and females receive preferential treatment within children’s peer groups, adult-child dyads, and interactions among both same- and opposite-sex adults. Many researchers have found correlations between physically attractive features and social connectedness, status, and income within both same- and mixed-sex organizations (e.g., Anderson et al. 2001;Judge & Cable 2004; Little & Roberts 2012; Tyrrell et al. 2016).
We recently found that men playing the ultimatum game weremore generous to other men who appeared healthier, more attractive, and physically stronger, and that this latter effect was attributable to strength triggering perceptions of productivity rathert han intimidation (Eisenbruch et al., in press). Physical attractiveness alone predicted nearly two-thirds of the variance in how generously men were treated by other men.

Jfl at this shit.

Similarly, we recently showed that both men and women willingly allocate positions of high organizational status and income to physically stronger (and hence more attractive) men, because they are seen as being better able to enforce cooperation within the group and successfully negotiate with other groups (Lukaszewski et al. 2016).

Muttcel absolutely nailed it with this comment:

Me see big domineering specimen, me follow because me cuck :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
just be confident:soy::foidSoy:

So it's telling me to NEET and debtmaxx and leave a net negative when I croak?

Water, but still brutal. Basically, those guys thought that this article placed far too much emphasis on mating when talking about lookism and pretty privilege, so they commented on it with their own article pointing out just how much of an advantage lookism is even outside of just mating.

It is not all about mating: Attractiveness predicts partner value across multiple relationship domains

Jfl at this shit.

Muttcel absolutely nailed it with this comment:
oh no i bumped this thread which only got 5 low effort replies :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I was just thinking about the same thing how attractive persons usually get actual friends, that's why I never had any actual friends and always got bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back