Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Photofeeler: me vs my genderswapped version. How it is easier to be female

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's my worst rated photo, with 2,6 (average of 11 photos is 3,6). No anglemaxxing, no dark glasses, no interesting backgrouds, just simple plain picture of my fag face. And votes for it went like this:

very attractive -
attractive -
somewhat attractive 9
not attractive 36

Commennts mostly about me not smiling. Yes, my retarded smile would help...

And now that photo with gender swap filter, just face of whore. Rated 6. Votes:

very attractive 6
attractive 13
somewhat attractive 17
not attractive 5

Comments mostly about bad cropping and looking artificial, so maybe suspected gender swap, and using free version, so anyone could vote, but still shows how is easier to be femoid, 6 vs 2,6 rating, and whats more important, 19 vs 0 as attractive

Napoleon spreading the truth.Foids have it easy

this must be the same result with everyone, thirst at peak levels

Blackpill experiment

my genderswapp mogs me mgl

I was actually going to use a genderswap app and Deepfakes to make myself feel more like shit, but I'm lazy.

You should smile on your pictures, smiling makes you appear more attractive :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

long legs are model-tier while tiny foids are feminine.
For the 100th time: no, tall women are the opposite of being attractive. They are only runway models because: 1) since they are taller, the clothes are more visible 2) designers are gay so they pick the most masculine foids.
OP most likely got high ratings because his own face is faggy/feminine.

im not doing genderswap tbh

I don't look any good with genderswap filter. My jaw is too big for a woman. What a shame.

studies i’ve seen do point to shorter women being more attractive overall, but the dent in smv loss for taller foids is nothing compared to manlets.

this is anecdotal, but tons of men irl and online keep touting tall foids as the holy grail. must be due to all the tallfag worship and feminization of men

It isn't insignificant. Tall foids have less sexual partners then average and short foids, they are also much more likely to never get married in comparison to short foids. Of course, their smv is still high, but they probably have significant problems with getting into ltrs.

What you are witnessing is a result of more vocal low t femdom fags and virtue signaling (just like foids say that they wouldn't mind short bf while fucking only 6'+ Chads).

I would fuck my female version so hard.

Napoleon spreading the truth.Foids have it easy
For the 100th time: no, tall women are the opposite of being attractive. They are only runway models because: 1) since they are taller, the clothes are more visible 2) designers are gay so they pick the most masculine foids.
OP most likely got high ratings because his own face is faggy/feminine.
I love tall foids and i prefer them over manlet foids big time

Literally just have a hole theory.

Every woman is attractive to someone but for a man to be attractive he generally has to have a set list of features. What a joke it truly is.

What a man finds attractive differs from what a female does unless they're gay, men prefer body over face while foids prefer face over body.

Brutal gender swap pill

tbh i look worse as a female