Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Phenopill killed me

• Thread starter BELOW_Average_Joe
  • Start date
BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I sometimes foolishly, stupidly get idiotic delusions of hope and shit, well just rn i think the final nail in the coffin has been hammered in for me. Having bad pheno is the worst thing of all time, worse than every other failo u could have. You will forever be viewed as repulsive, bizarre, and uncanny because you fit in nowhere. Some fucking faggot looksmaxxer really told me "its no impossible bro. Yeah, its gonna be really difficult but bro its not over". Fucking kys coper. Fucking asshole would rope himself immediately if he were in my shoes. It doesn't matter if I'm mtn facially, I'm automatically subhuman bc of my horrific pheno. It is death sentence. In a way I'm glad I know now. Maybe its for the best. I won't get any more foolish illusions of hope

Being mixed is the worst punishment of all. There is nothing worse

What are you sperging on about? What pheno do you have?

What ethnicity are you?

Do you look like a monkey

Well, I'm more intelligent than average, so I tend to review photos of relatives for comparisons.

I resemble my deceased grandfather. He was killed by a demon.

We suffer a fate 10x worse than any other ethnic here

Do you look like a monkey
No, its just a brutal pheno bc it has zero appeal anywhere. I look nothing like either ethnic group im part of and get mistaken for all kinds of shit all the time ranging from Tajik to swarthoid sicilian. Has zero appeal in any part of the world. I will never pull spic whores.

Latinos are moggers even if lightskinned.

North Atlantid pill destroyed me

Exactly man thats why race mixing is wrong it just strips the identity of the child and leaves them as an uncanny freak.

So you are basically an honorary medfag then, welcome to the club nigga let's do the aboo cannibal dance together

Exactly man thats why race mixing is wrong it just strips the identity of the child and leaves them as an uncanny freak.

GIF by Tokkingheads

what you mean bro, just mew and never get up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back