Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pfft. I’m proof being Autistic AND short (5’4”) isn’t a “relationship death sentence”

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Pfft. I’m proof being Autistic AND short (5’4”) isn’t a “relationship death sentence”

I technically got 3 jobs, as a Busser, Landscapers, and Content creator.

I plan on going to College either this Winter or next year at 25,

I’m struggling with depression, but I’m working past it and my therapist, my partner, friends, and family are helping me.

91603CCF 64B0 4B74 9723 9275AD9C2128

Where's the part about him being an autistic slayer?

I'm happy for him, but he forgot the "relationship" part. Unless by "relationship" he meant "friends."

“Eh, I don’t care about my height. It’s kinda nice tbh, I am around 5’4-5’5, so average height for women. It has pros and cons, but I’m not gonna be mad at someone for wanting a taller partner. I’ve got plenty of action with girls my height, taller and shorter (and some dudes, all taller though) it’s nice tbh”

He also supposedly has a successful onlyfans
I love how they think it’s “easy money” it’s easy compared to a lot of other jobs, and it is. But it’s pretty damn hard and you don’t make much. I do it and make 250-300 bucks a week. Thankfully I do other work that helps cover bills.

he is fucking a unpassable tranny (an schizo with a wig) and getting shit dick or just betabuxxing a fat landwhale with 2 sons from Jamal.
Nothing to be mad about, i wouldnt want that not even for my worst enemy.

he is fucking an unpassable tranny (an schizo with a wig) and getting shit dick or just betabuxxing a fat landwhale with 2 sons from Jamal.
Nothing to be mad about, i wouldnt want that not even for my worst enemy.
I just find his account very interesting, claims to be a slayer yet autistic and 5ft4 :feelskek:

confirmed he is larping

Ngl, I’d love to do sex work. Except I live at home, and in a very conservative part of the country, so if anything happens and my potential content is leaked, I’m screwed.

Besides, it’s a lot of work

He clearly does NOT do onlyfans

But then
I love how they think it’s “easy money” it’s easy compared to a lot of other jobs, and it is. But it’s pretty damn hard and you don’t make much. I do it and make 250-300 bucks a week. Thankfully I do other work that helps cover bills.
This nigga is just larping as a short autistic slayer

I just find his account very interesting, claims to be a slayer yet autistic and 5ft4 :feelskek:
5'4 is death sentence, even someone with the face of Tom Cruise would be living the hell.
This retard cant even lie, jfl

How is this a proof? You didn't proved jackshit, fucking soytard faggot

5'4 is death sentence, even someone with the face of Tom Cruise would be living the hell.
This retard cant even lie, jfl
He went from saying he cant do OF to making 250-300$/wk (this is in the top 10% (top 10% is approx 1k/month) of creators who are stacy WOMEN).

>depressed
>going to college @ 25
>no direction in life

"i-it's going g-great guys!" :feelshaha:

How is this a proof? You didn't proved jackshit, fucking soytard faggot
Im quoting his profile nigga? Found it funny this guy is claiming to be an aspie manlet slayer with an onlyfans in the top 10% yet didnt have an OF 3 weeks ago, and cant due to living situation.

Im quoting his profile nigga? Found it funny this guy is claiming to be an aspie manlet slayer with an onlyfans in the top 10% yet didnt have an OF 3 weeks ago, and cant due to living situation.
I'm not talking about you, i'm talking about what he said, he didn't proved he's a slayer, and only faggots can make money on onlyfans as a man.

People have a superheroic ability when it comes avoiding a truthful and honest self examination. This is honestly one of the biggest blackpills out there.
strongly agree. he is literally larping on reddit that he is a slayer making $$ on onlyfans and probably believes it deep down.
I'm not talking about you, i'm talking about what he said, he didn't proved he's a slayer, and only faggots can make money on onlyfans as a man.
ah understood

Mogs me but he should still make an account here

From the just the screenshot I guessed he was probably gay and forgetting that doesn't count. Notice that he said "my partner" not "my girlfriend." :feelsLSD:

And of course later it's revealed he's bi. The "girls" he's fucked are 99% certainly trannies JFL.

Cryptosporidium is that you
Yeah its me 138, what the hell does it look like to you? Hating women more than ever for not giving me fertile womb for world domination

Last edited:
He's larping. He's never had a gf and never will.

This is law: male on IT = incel in denial