Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [PersonalityPill] Foid describes the Chad that pumps her as a « great guy » while he does not give a sh*t about her

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
> Great guy
> Does not pick up or drop her, lets her take Uber back or forth from his place

And yeah she pays Uber to come to HIS place so they can fuck

Here is what foids call a great personality. No surprising that we have bad ones :soy:

>relationship advice
current year.

Imagine having a good enough face/height/dick that foids walk on eggshells to avoid even the slightest inconvenience to you, it's like another fucking plane of existence that I can see but never occupy

Le reddit is the kingdom of cucks

personality = looks

Imagine having a good enough face/height/dick that foids walk on eggshells to avoid even the slightest inconvenience to you, it's like another fucking plane of existence that I can see but never occupy
Imagine having pussy delivered to your door without having to lift a finger or commit to the girl at all

I hate my life. Always wanted to pump and dump such bitches.

Both of them should be beaten for their degeneracy.

23 is old roast beef tbh.
I hate my life. Always wanted to pump and dump such bitches.
Same
Imagine having pussy delivered to your door without having to lift a finger or commit to the girl at all
The males who get pussy don’t have to try. Foids select the males they wanna fuck based on looks and fuck them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back