Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [personality pill] I highly doubt there's any psychopath or malignant narcissist here

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was taking a look at this thread I made long ago. Notice how all incels who took the test without exception have at least average levels of neuroticism (in this test, it's called "negative emotionality", but it's the same, one of the big 5). More commonly, high levels. Psychopaths and NPDs are very low in neuroticism on average.

I theorize that the vast majority of incels are codependents, hence how much inceldom hurts them, to the point they'd dedicate at least some of their time to discuss their inceldom; in fact, a psychopath or malignant/grandiose type NPD would have problems even identifying as an incel if they were incels, they usually won't admit flaws or failures like that. Then there's a minority of BPDs and an even smaller minority of failed/vulnerable/narcissists here.

Psychopaths and malignant NPDs are arguably the worst personalities there are AND the personalities that make men succeed with women the most.

So the whole "you're an incel because you have a bad personality" garbage of an argument falls apart even further.

Last edited:
Joke on you : we have some alphabet people lurkers.

tfw not a psychopath. It's over

tfw not a psychopath. It's over
The typical incel has low agreableness and high neuroticism, which are typical of secondary psychopathy (i.e. people who were not originally evil like psychopaths, but became revolted due to a prevalence of negative experiences in life). With the exception of BPDs, though, people like that are all still able to experience empathy and guilt. Unlike a psychopath.

The typical incel has low agreableness and high neuroticism, which are typical of secondary psychopathy (i.e. people who were not originally evil like psychopaths, but became revolted due to a prevalence of negative experiences in life). With the exception of BPDs, though, people like that are all able of experiencing empathy and guilt.
I'm low in agreeableness and neuroticism. Am I a psychopath of any type?

You're most likely what I described there as the typical incel then. Who somehow managed to be chill instead of neurotic.

@Atavistic Autist @Fat Link thoughts?
being chill doesn't mean shit if you're rotting

being chill doesn't mean shit if you're rotting
Neuroticism sucks though, and it's not a good trait to have as a man (in terms of success with women).

Like @Uglyme said the other day:

The only thing that can outweigh looks is evilness. And I'm not talking about just being a "bad boy" I'm talking about pure, devil-level evilness. Guys who rape, murder, torture everyday and then go to sleep like babies. Those guys are always surrounded by woven even if they aren't Chad. You know why? Cause foids themselves are evil. Every single fucking one of them. And that's why we can't vet girlfriends: because no matter how much they talk shit about us, we aren't evil. We do feel guilt and remorse. None of us would be able to hurt another human being, not even foids. At least I know I wouldn't. Evil men do.

Only a cluster B can pull that off.

Neuroticism sucks though, and it's not a good trait to have as a man (in terms of success with women).

Like @Uglyme said the other day:

The only thing that can outweigh looks is evilness. And I'm not talking about just being a "bad boy" I'm talking about pure, devil-level evilness. Guys who rape, murder, torture everyday and then go to sleep like babies. Those guys are always surrounded by woven even if they aren't Chad. You know why? Cause foids themselves are evil. Every single fucking one of them. And that's why we can't vet girlfriends: because no matter how much they talk shit about us, we aren't evil. We do feel guilt and remorse. None of us would be able to hurt another human being, not even foids. At least I know I wouldn't. Evil men do.

Only a cluster B can pull that off.
I might have cluster A and C, not B though. It's over.

I might have cluster A and C, not B though. It's over.
I only have some cluster C stuff. My few narcissistic characteristics are non-malignant and clearly a subtype of my codependency. I'm definitely not a malignant narcissist, let alone a BPD or psychopath.

I wish I was cluster A, my best friend is schizoid, he doesn't seem to suffer nearly as much with his inceldom as people here (he's not a virgin but hasn't had sex or relationships in like 7 years or so now; incel in my book).

Last edited: