Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's see if we can spot some patterns among incels

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

This is the best personality test I've ever taken and it isn't so long as well, 60 simple questions.

Let's try some predictions:

-people who never approached are probably low in both extroversion and openness to new experiences
-moralfags and defenders of the status quo in general are close-minded
-NEETs and unsuccessful wageslaves are low in conscientiousness
-agreeable people have probably been orbiter nice guys in the past. Disagreeable ones probably have already been in fights
-the most desperate truecels are nervous/high-strung

My results:
Dezembro18

I guess i aint shit
Screenshot 20181212 041942 Chrome

This doesn’t seem very accurate but here’s my results
0A1DCEE7 96E2 4B00 85F1 7FCD7A94BAD9

Open-Mindedness
(Your percentile: 11)
Conscientiousness (Your percentile: 44)
Extraversion (Your percentile: 22)
Agreeableness (Your percentile: 74)
Negative Emotionality (Your percentile: 29)

mogs me

I think I am more agreeable tbhthb

Did I do good?

pX3s4vD.png

Last edited:
Big five

Mines is very polar. Im not surprise my negative emotionality is so high.

They are mass shooters.
I will try it later.

At least you're conscientiousness. Are you well-off in your financial life/career?
I have a cushy job doing what I do but the money I have gets pawned over because most of the cousins in my large family needs gimmiedats. My family also deemed me too deranged to permanently live alone so when I actually can save up I'm not allowed to look for a house.

Untitled

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

How fucked in the head am I?
FC4115F0 2E93 4E37 8D15 AF524BAAE5CF

when's your new song coming out?
I have already one ready to go, I think I'll record and upload it today :feelsokman:

Unexpected result tbh.

How fucked in the head am I?
View attachment 71226
Also unexpected, I thought it would be higher on openness to new experiences.

he was born to be a mod tbhtbh
Just what I thought as well.

Oops I fucked up I meant to say O.C.I.D.N
Well in retrospect you can have meant you were an OCEAN indeed instead of just having read the first letters, I was unfair, pardon.

Seems accurate.

Attachments

• Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 75
There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Here are your results:
Open-Mindedness
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You are relatively open to new experiences.
(Your percentile: 63)​
Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You probably have a messy desk!
(Your percentile: 5)​
Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
(Your percentile: 11)​
Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You find it easy to criticize others.
(Your percentile: 14)​
Negative Emotionality
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You are generally relaxed.
(Your percentile: 28)​

Open-Mindedness
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You are relatively open to new experiences.
(Your percentile: 63)​
Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You probably have a messy desk!
(Your percentile: 5)​
Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
(Your percentile: 11)​
Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You find it easy to criticize others.
(Your percentile: 14)​
Negative Emotionality
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.​
black-end.gif
black-line.gif
red-ball.gif
black-line.gif
black-end.gif
You are generally relaxed.
(Your percentile: 28)​
This is the closest to a psychopath result I have ever seen here. You still have some neuroticism though.

Last edited:
This is the closest to a psychoath result I have ever seen here. You still have some neuroticism though.
Why do you think I'm the most pshycopath here? I was never a violent person, only in my childhood.

I think my neuroticism has more to do with frustration, jealousy and guilt

Low agreeableness and low neuroticism. This is what your typical psychopath results would look like.

Interesting, tell me more :feelswhere:
I used to engage a lot in physical fights when I was 6 years old, tried to stab with a knife of the school kitchen a guy who broke my glasses, but the teacher from school stopped me. I even beat up a girl of the school and used to engage in physical fight with my sister. When I was 10, a guy mocked my and I started running toward him with a pencil, to stab his eye, but teachers and classmates stopped me. I used to kill insects a lot and liked to see violence content when I was younger (7-10), and search for horror/terror content, I used to search for ''most violent games in the wordl'', ''scariest movies'' and searched and looked up for this content for straight hours, I think this is a trait of violence, right? I also used to broke window glasses in my house when I was enraged and to destroy things

But even with this violent personality as a kid, I always had friends, never liked to be alone at school, but prefered to be alone at my free time.

But nowadays I'm very calm and relaxed, idk how but I changed a lot

Last edited:
I used to engage a lot in physical fights when I was 6 years old, tried to stab with a knife of the school kitchen a guy who broke my glasses, but the teacher from school stopped me. I even beat up a girl of the school and used to engage in physical fight with my sister. When I was 10, a guy mocked my and I started running toward him with a pencil, to stab his eye, but teachers and classmates stopped me. I used to kill insects a lot and liked to see violence content when I was younger (7-10), and search for horror/terror content, I used to search for ''most violent games in the wordl'', ''scariest movies'' and searched and looked up for this content for straight hours, I think this is a trait of violence, right? I also used to broke window glasses in my house when I was enraged and to destroy things

But even with this violent personality as a kid, I always had friends, never liked to be alone at school, but prefered to be alone at my free time.

But nowadays I'm very calm and relaxed, idk how but I changed a lot
Did you really change? I also engaged in some behaviors like killing insects for no reason as a kid, but what you described seems closer to a psychopath than just the usual child-like lack of consideration for others.

Did you really change? I also engaged in some behaviors like killing insects for no reason as a kid, but what you described seems closer to a psychopath than just the usual child-like lack of consideration for others.
I changed, my parents fought a lot with me and that's why I realized that if I kept doing shit like this, life would punish me in a very harder way than they were doing.

I never felt much empathetic as a kid, never cried watching a movie or something, my only time was at 13, but I just cried because this film remembered my mother and I started thinking of her, only felt very empathetic for my family members and friends, but not for others, also never considered new people as friends, I liked to keep my old friends. The only times I remember crying as a kid was when I lost a family member

Last edited:
cope, it's all about looks
I mean, of course you'll ascend no matter what personality you have if you have enough looks, but as a normie, personality can make a lot of difference, and if you're dark triad enough, you can ascend even being ugly, like the park maniac and others did.

Thugmaxxed mf, eyes of a killer
I have a great, submissive personality :rolleyes:
I've changed, and being like that would not benefit me, would just fuck up with me more and more

here's my reults
2021 03 27 1

I mean, of course you'll ascend no matter what personality you have if you have enough looks, but as a normie, personality can make a lot of difference, and if you're dark triad enough, you can ascend even being ugly, like the park maniac and others did.
But I'm not normie, I'm a truecel, so personality doesn't mean jack shit.

probably failed normie tier results but it still pretty much describes me anyways.

I used to strip legs from several ants because I wanted to see if they helped each other after I saw one time where I did this and another ant carried the agonizing legless ant back to the nest

Looking back it was as evil as simply killing them, but I though this was "cute" back then and I didn't realize the consequences of this for the poor ants since I thought they'd grow it back

I used to strip legs from several ants because I wanted to see if they helped each other after I saw one time where I did this and another ant carried the agonizing legless ant back to the nest
I'd also burn them with the magnifying glasses under the sun and stuff like that.

Looking back it was as evil as simply killing them, but I though this was "cute" back then and I didn't realize the consequences of this for the poor ants since I thought they'd grow it back
Yeah I was also pretty much like that. Children are evil because they still can't comprehend that other people and beings have feelings. And this is exactly why BPD and NPD people are evil, they are arrested emotionally in childhood, so at an emotional level, they don't get it either.

Psychopaths are different, they're born like that and the circuits on the brain don't work right so they simply can't feel certain emotions. Empathy included.

Empathy is actually complex stuff, it's a building block that must go onto other building blocks that cluster B people don't have.

I'd also burn them with the magnifying glasses under the sun and stuff like that.

Yeah I was also pretty much like that. Children are evil because they still can't comprehend that other people and beings have feelings. And this is exactly why BPD and NPD people are evil, they are arrested emotionally in childhood, so at an emotional level, they don't get it either.

Psychopaths are different, they're born like that and the circuits on the brain don't work right so they simply can't feel certain emotions. Empathy included.

Empathy is actually complex stuff, it's a building block that must go onto other building blocks that cluster B people don't have.
Human beings aren't naturally empathetic and often only behaves that way in order to receive peer acceptance/validation or to not get called out
You only become suddenly empathetic when you rationalize things and feel you might have something to lose
People are "trained" to become empathetic over time consciously or subconsciously with that in mind

https://www.mpg.de/research/supra
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/33/39/15466
https://uxdesign.cc/how-to-train-your-empathic-muscle-fd491e8265bf

Attachments

• 1616824370789.png
    1616824370789.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 18
similar to yours
Unbenannt