Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Perfect evidence about how face shape affects atractiveness.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
tnt-animal-kingdom.jpg

Look at the guy on the far right in the blue button down.
Notice how his face shape completely lowers his attractiveness rating compared to the other guys.
The rest of the guys have strong Chad face shapes, but that guy has a round small weak face shape.

the guy in the front has a much worse face shape boyo

I see...Scott Speedman? (Guy in middle) Oh, never heard of that show.

I see...Scott Speedman? (Guy in middle) Oh, never heard of that show.
Yeah it's called animal kingdom, it's about a family that commits robberies together, it's really good you should Check it out.

Yeah it's called animal kingdom, it's about a family that commits robberies together, it's really good you should Check it out.

I think I will.

Are those guys considered good looking?

No where near chad level just slightly above average at best
Chadlite imo. Keep in mind that he looks old too, in his mid or late 30's probably, so he was way more better looking when he was young. I'd say he'd be a 7 in his prime (18-25). But he's 6/10 now.

Chadlite imo. Keep in mind that he looks old too, in his mid or late 30's probably, so he was way more better looking when he was young. I'd say he'd be a 7 in his prime (18-25). But he's 6/10 now.

Yup. Chadlite in the late 90's early 2000's . I remember girls in school drooling over him when he was in that t.v. show "Felicity".

1e35820e4c9b9eef7b34cc54f37b10eb.jpg

That subhuman ont he front

blackpill 101 material boyo