Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Perceived Fighting Success is yet another dagger in the corpse of the Ricecel

@Angry_runt negative IQ.
You have no arguments and your theory is trash.
All I'll say is if you believe "perceive fighting success" matters, then hit the gym and you'll fool enough foids to not have to be an incel any more.

But m-muh bideltoid breadth

You have no arguments and your theory is trash.
All I'll say is if you believe "perceive fighting success" matters, then hit the gym and you'll fool enough foids to not have to be an incel any more.
View attachment 99495View attachment 99496View attachment 99497
But m-muh bideltoid breadth
Muh exceptions bro. Darwin is dead bro.

Pretty boys don’t elicit sex appeal like high test brutes do. All pretty boys slay in high school then they’re incel after. That shit doesn’t last. Girls start looking for large high test killers when they’re like 19 and enter the big bad world.

Don't most asians have lean body types and most whites are fat?

who has more perceived fighting success?

screen-shot-2014-10-31-at-3-43-09-pm.png

Pretty boys don’t elicit sex appeal like high test brutes do. All pretty boys slay in high school then they’re incel after. That shit doesn’t last. Girls start looking for large high test killers when they’re like 19 and enter the big bad world.

correct.

look at all the fate of boybands. What happened to Nick Carter? what happened to Aaron Carter? their appeal ends as soon as their fans hit puberty.

"Darwin" doesn't mean what you think it means. It's survival not of the strongest but of the fittest. Specifically fittest to successfully reproduce, which means different things in different species. Chad lion might be the biggest strongest one but Chad peacock is the one with the biggest most cumbersome tail. Chad chimp is the one with the most social capital, not the one who can punch the hardest.

For humans, fighting was never important. That's why our muscles wither if we don't use them and we have to work hard to build and keep them. That's why we are a lot weaker than chimps and even weaker and (until very recently) shorter and smaller than some our proto human ancestors. That's why we don't instinctively fight well and why anybody with training will overwhelm anybody without training, fighting is just not in our DNA. Why would that be if foids were just looking for the biggest strongest dude? It's because they don't. Sure they would prefer not to be with a weakling and there are situations where they will consciously look for protection in exchange for sex (like gold diggers consciously look for money, they're not innately attracted to rich guys), but when foids are free from practical considerations of safety and survival, what they go for is tall guys with pretty faces.

Pretty boys don’t elicit sex appeal like high test brutes do.
Says who? I'm a high test brute judging by my muscle mass (which foids don't care about if you're ugly) and body hair (which foids don't like no matter what you look like). So where are my foids? Where are the foids of all the gymcels and ogrecels? Why do guys whose thighs are thinner than my biceps have girlfriends?

Why does hair loss matter if "perceived fighting success" is the most important?

And why aren't you at the gym right now? Even if you can't fight for shit and even if it's all about bone structure, you'll still be able to fool some foids that your "fighting success" is a lot higher. Seems like an easy way to improve your situation, so why aren't you doing it?

All pretty boys slay in high school then they’re incel after. That shit doesn’t last. Girls start looking for large high test killers when they’re like 19 and enter the big bad world.
Lol, that's the stupidest thing I've read on this forum.
Guess what, the world is not bad for foids. It's super safe and super comfortable. Places that are not may have foids who go for ogrecels for protection but that's a practical and conscious choice by them, not their innate attraction to such men.
Pretty boys slay as long as their prettiness endures.
Look at leads in movies that target foids and gauge their "perceived fighting success". The reason Titanic didn't star Arnold Schwarzenegger and 50 Shades of Grey didn't star The Rock is that foids just don't care about their brand of masculinity and instead swoon over dweebs like Leonardo di Caprio and Ryan Gosling. These hundred million dollar productions do their homework and know better what gets foids wet than foids do.

Again, my last word on this: if you believe looking like you can fight is the most important thing, why aren't you transforming yourself into someone who looks like he can fight? It's dead simple. Dead wrong too, but that's something you should discover for yourself.

"Darwin" doesn't mean what you think it means. It's survival not of the strongest but of the fittest. Specifically fittest to successfully reproduce, which means different things in different species. Chad lion might be the biggest strongest one but Chad peacock is the one with the biggest most cumbersome tail. Chad chimp is the one with the most social capital, not the one who can punch the hardest.

For humans, fighting was never important. That's why our muscles wither if we don't use them and we have to work hard to build and keep them. That's why we are a lot weaker than chimps and even weaker and (until very recently) shorter and smaller than some our proto human ancestors. That's why we don't instinctively fight well and why anybody with training will overwhelm anybody without training, fighting is just not in our DNA. Why would that be if foids were just looking for the biggest strongest dude? It's because they don't. Sure they would prefer not to be with a weakling and there are situations where they will consciously look for protection in exchange for sex (like gold diggers consciously look for money, they're not innately attracted to rich guys), but when foids are free from practical considerations of safety and survival, what they go for is tall guys with pretty faces.

Says who? I'm a high test brute judging by my muscle mass (which foids don't care about if you're ugly) and body hair (which foids don't like no matter what you look like). So where are my foids? Where are the foids of all the gymcels and ogrecels? Why do guys whose thighs are thinner than my biceps have girlfriends?

Why does hair loss matter if "perceived fighting success" is the most important?

And why aren't you at the gym right now? Even if you can't fight for shit and even if it's all about bone structure, you'll still be able to fool some foids that your "fighting success" is a lot higher. Seems like an easy way to improve your situation, so why aren't you doing it?

Guess what, the world is not bad for foids. It's super safe and super comfortable. Places that are not may have foids who go for ogrecels for protection but that's a practical and conscious choice by them, not their innate attraction to such men.
Look at leads in movies that target foids and gauge their "perceived fighting success". The reason Titanic didn't star Arnold Schwarzenegger and 50 Shades of Grey didn't star The Rock is that foids just don't care about their brand of masculinity and instead swoon over dweebs like Leonardo di Caprio and Ryan Gosling. These hundred million dollar productions do their homework and know better what gets foids wet than foids do.

Again, my last word on this: if you believe looking like you can fight is the most important thing, why aren't you transforming yourself into someone who looks like he can fight? It's dead simple. Dead wrong too, but that's something you should discover for yourself.

stop writing erotic novels about yourself. post your pic and i'll tell you what your problem is.

Curries get to betabux some ugly curry whore after she's had her fun with white men, do you consider that a victory?
Exactly lmao. He dosent understand that. There’s literally no mutual attraction

Every one of those dweebs is a quintillion times more attractive to foids than I am, and I don't have just perceived fighting success. If you look anything close to any of them, you're a fakecel and should gtfo and fuck k-pop pussy for the rest of your life.

CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg
Destroy that building

It's the reason why the scrawny rockstar's success with women endures. Muscle and perceived fighting success sounds more like male projection :soy: of attraction onto females. I'm not saying it's completely useless, but it's not the numero uno problem unattractive men have. These things matter more to men, to garner respect among other men. It's the masculine ideal. And it's fucking gay.

nigger, don't act like the average ricecel even looks like this. you can look through 1 million ricecels and not see one like that.

also. bruce lee is 100 years old. no girls know wtf he is.

this is all we got now

Ken+Jeong+2010+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+m2TwCxDSlvjl.jpg
bts-0d2080ee-716a-40e9-844a-85f1e294cfc2.jpg

Jackie Chan and Jet Li are not PFS. When they walk in the street they are 5'6 dwarves.

people are using action movie stars are examples of everyday ricecels. REALLY? low IQ

this is what everyday ricecels look like

pap-6-chinese-men-pm.jpg

LOWEST PFS

we are targeted by criminals because of how weak we look irl.
did the nukes had soylent in it?

W
After reading that study that a male's sexual prowess is not determined by his relative good looking attributes, it's actually based on his perceived fighting success.... i let out a scream.

Being a ricecel is a cruel joke.

article-58a1261791dd9.jpg

hkg_men_big.jpg

c8c5738a95e918a8b307d981a5e004d3.gif

I mean yeah okay some curries and somalis are ugly too. BUT at least you have perceived fighting success.

hm-fashion-film-diversity-sustainable-fashion_0.jpg

28-11-2014_6-54-16_am-4zc0jrew9ff7r9tm8j2_ct677x380.png

would scross the street.
What is weird is that those Asian faces are WIDER than the nigger faces. Wider seemed to be better?

W

What is weird is that those Asian faces are WIDER than the nigger faces. Wider seemed to be better?

Wider has to be on a robust frame and a neck as thick as the head. Like say Brock Lesnar

When the head is just big on a pencil neck and 5’6 frame it’s a joke

What about Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li? I used to think all Asians were ninjas when I was a kid tbh.
same tbh.. the jew made me want to be asian so bad when I was 5

You're right. I'm in the same position you are. Women never gave a damn about my perceived or actual fighting success.

This day and age, it's getting even worse for us because they specifically want to paint ugly muscular looking men as brutes and in the West, women have the whole police state to protect them, they have zero need for a brutish tough guy.

Also here you have UFC ring girls admit that they don't like overly muscular guys like Brock Lesnar:

It's funny because most guys are so bluepilled about this and go to the gyms to get big, in reality if you have the body of Brock Lesnar but an ugly face, you'll only get validation from other men who will think you're a badass, but women will give much more attention to some wimpy pretty boy.

Last edited:
who has more perceived fighting success?

screen-shot-2014-10-31-at-3-43-09-pm.png

correct.

look at all the fate of boybands. What happened to Nick Carter? what happened to Aaron Carter? their appeal ends as soon as their fans hit puberty.
The studies say that it's height and lean body type, so what ruins asians is just the height. Lean body type wins over being a fat american.
You're right. I'm in the same position you are. Women never gave a damn about my perceived or actual fighting success.

This day and age, it's getting even worse for us because they specifically want to paint ugly muscular looking men as brutes and in the West, women have the whole police state to protect them, they have zero need for a brutish tough guy.

Also here you have UFC ring girls admit that they don't like overly muscular guys like Brock Lesnar:

It's funny because most guys are so bluepilled about this and go to the gyms to get big, in reality if you have the body of Brock Lesnar but an ugly face, you'll only get validation from other men who will think you're a badass, but women will give much more attention to some wimpy pretty boy.

Wow, they picked rockhold as someone with the best body. He's 6ft3 and weighs 185 pounds. He only has a bmi of 23.1.

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here
perceivedfightingsuccess-jpg.99959

They cope so hard with martial arts. It only works on guys of similar size, which is why we have weight divisions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back