Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Perceived Fighting Success is yet another dagger in the corpse of the Ricecel

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
After reading that study that a male's sexual prowess is not determined by his relative good looking attributes, it's actually based on his perceived fighting success.... i let out a scream.

Being a ricecel is a cruel joke.

article-58a1261791dd9.jpg

hkg_men_big.jpg

c8c5738a95e918a8b307d981a5e004d3.gif

I mean yeah okay some curries and somalis are ugly too. BUT at least you have perceived fighting success.

hm-fashion-film-diversity-sustainable-fashion_0.jpg

28-11-2014_6-54-16_am-4zc0jrew9ff7r9tm8j2_ct677x380.png

would scross the street.

Last edited:
None of this matters. WE are all losers except for whites

What about Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li? I used to think all Asians were ninjas when I was a kid tbh.

this is high PFS as fuck

nigger, don't act like the average ricecel even looks like this. you can look through 1 million ricecels and not see one like that.

also. bruce lee is 100 years old. no girls know wtf he is.

this is all we got now

Ken+Jeong+2010+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+m2TwCxDSlvjl.jpg
bts-0d2080ee-716a-40e9-844a-85f1e294cfc2.jpg

What about Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li? I used to think all Asians were ninjas when I was a kid tbh.

Jackie Chan and Jet Li are not PFS. When they walk in the street they are 5'6 dwarves.

people are using action movie stars are examples of everyday ricecels. REALLY? low IQ

this is what everyday ricecels look like

pap-6-chinese-men-pm.jpg

LOWEST PFS

we are targeted by criminals because of how weak we look irl.

Every one of those dweebs is a quintillion times more attractive to foids than I am, and I don't have just perceived fighting success. If you look anything close to any of them, you're a fakecel and should gtfo and fuck k-pop pussy for the rest of your life.

CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg

Every one of those dweebs is a quintillion times more attractive to foids than I am, and I don't have just perceived fighting success. If you look anything close to any of them, you're a fakecel and should gtfo and fuck k-pop pussy for the rest of your life.

CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg

even the worst white bearded soyboy is more masculine than a ricecel who can't even fukken grow a beard you fukken imbecel!

four-happy-asian-college-students-walking-together-in-the-campus-KTHN6F.jpg

even the worst white bearded soyboy is more masculine than a ricecel who can't even fukken grow a beard you fukken imbecel!
Masculinity = cope
Pretty boys > Roided up ogrecels

I think Indians are worse off because they tend to look weak and have darker skin. Yes, some can be appealing in a way that East Asians can’t but we speak of generalities here. JFL @ the Bruce Lee example, ignoring the cherry picking, he’s part-white and that was decades ago. :feelsokman:

I think Indians are worse off because they tend to look weak and have darker skin. Yes, some can be appealing in a way that East Asians can’t but we speak of generalities here. JFL @ the Bruce Lee example, ignoring the cherry picking, he’s part-white and that was decades ago. :feelsokman:
never began for currycels

Masculinity = cope
View attachment 99458

the guy on the right with the muscles has an infantile face tho
After reading that study that a male's sexual prowess is not determined by his relative good looking attributes, it's actually based on his perceived fighting success.... i let out a scream.

Being a ricecel is a cruel joke.

hkg_men_big.jpg

c8c5738a95e918a8b307d981a5e004d3.gif

I mean yeah okay some curries and somalis are ugly too. BUT at least you have perceived fighting success.

hm-fashion-film-diversity-sustainable-fashion_0.jpg

28-11-2014_6-54-16_am-4zc0jrew9ff7r9tm8j2_ct677x380.png

would scross the street.

link to study plz?

All right coping ricetards hear this.
We have all heard of weeaboo and koreaboo have you ever heard of curryboo ? We all know about yellow fever. But have anyone every heard of brownchitis ?
You have k-pop. What do we have ? Bolly fucking wood which is just overbudget musical with gaudy colors giving people epilepsy. Or at best a flick like slumdog millionaire where all you see is pollution, smog, disease and poverty. Hell of an impression to pull chicks amarite ?

So be happy with what you have.
If not for the small dick stigma and low T rumours you people would have overtaken the white normies being right behind Chad-lites. But we Curries can't even mog Somali lightbulb head subhuman. So much for Aryan genes. Heck even the abo cimps give us a run for our money.

Every curry is a born incel. Even if he mogs the most GIGAs of Chads in veery aspect he will still be an incel till arranged marriage maxxing.
So be grateful for what you have.
True except for the WEAK part. Most of the time foids fear curries running rapefugee game. Wouldn't have happened if we were weak.

Last edited:
But if you were to place a bet on which one of them would win in a fight... and apply that reasoning to the "perceived fighting success" theory...

Like whoever believes in that theory, jUsT hiT tHe gYm bR0 and you will have increased your perceived fighting success. No need to hang out with the rest of us hopeless cases...

You think curries mig Asian with this subhuman fucking eye area ?

Masculinity = cope
View attachment 99458

autistic reply that doesn't even address the topic.

link to study plz?
https://www.newsweek.com/women-men-...obably-because-we-still-behave-ancient-747638

"A survey of 150 women revealed that a man’s attractiveness came down to perceived strength, height and a lean body type. Researchers determined this with an experiment showing full-length images of various males to women. The raters then ranked physical strength and attractiveness.

Overwhelmingly, women thought the strongest men were also the best-looking. They also had a preference for tall, lean guys.

The reason, it seems, isn’t purely physical. Researchers believe that these preferences are tied to survival.

Modern women, therefore, should have mate choice mechanisms that respond to ancestral cues of a man's fighting ability. One crucial component of a man's ability to fight is his upper body strength” the authors wrote."

But if you were to place a bet on which one of them would win in a fight... and apply that reasoning to the "perceived fighting success" theory...

Like whoever believes in that theory, jUsT hiT tHe gYm bR0 and you will have increased your perceived fighting success. No need to hang out with the rest of us hopeless cases...

i don't think the gym and steroids are supposed to come into the equation though

it's about bone structure

View attachment 99461

You think curries mig Asian with this subhuman fucking eye area ?

do you have eyes? you're comparing that curry to an everyday ricecel like this

fighters are never incel. there's a study in this thread. you can post something to the contrary with a study if you like. if not then stfu. you're autistic.

do you have eyes? you're comparing that curry to an everyday ricecel like this

Solidifies my point even further. Model tier curries can't even mog commoners in rice land.

Solidifies my point even further. Model tier curries can't even mog commoners in rice land.

are you on crack? how is that guy model tier? those sikhs mog the shite out of ricecels. especially in perceived fighting ability.

this is why white girls are getting sexually groomed by curries. yet ricecels are dying incels in their own homeland because their own women don't even wanna fuck them.

are you on crack? how is that guy model tier? those sikhs mog the shite out of ricecels. especially in perceived fighting ability.

this is why white girls are getting sexually groomed by curries. yet ricecels are dying incels in their own homeland because their own women don't even wanna fuck them.
Ok just answer me this. Can a curry ascend is Asia ?
And with the k pop movement how unlikely is it for some knock off sweat shop wroker fish face to fail in Curryland ?

Still has low perceived fighting success success even though it’s high for an Asian due to frame.. actual fighting success is irrelevant. Perceived is the only thing that matters because it’s analyzed based on immutable, heritable genetic traits that your sons will possess. Also there’s no karate or guns in the jungle. In the jungle, perceived fighting success = actual fighting success.

Seems like the major failo for Asians is gracile bone structure but even more than that, a non-existent browridge. That’s more of less what makes an Asian look Asian.. no browridge = easily blinded in a fight. Robust, trauma resistant bone development is crucial to fighting success.. being 6’8” 300lbs lean with 10” wrists is no use if you’re incapacitated.

Also I wanna add that Mongolians are super high fighting success, very high T and intimidating looking. They’d do ok in the west, and probabaly wouldn’t have to worry about their women leaving them for white/black guys.. especially not in their homeland.

If you’re Asian, you better be Mongolian otherwise it’s over.

Last edited:
fighters are never incel. there's a study in this thread. you can post something to the contrary with a study if you like. if not then stfu. you're autistic.
You are not autistic, you are mentally retarded. I've been training martial arts and weightlifting for 15 years and oh shit do the foids not give a rat's cunt about it. But if you believe that retarded perceived fighting success theory, hit the gym and then kill yourself when you realize why almost every guy quits the gym pretty quickly.

i don't think the gym and steroids are supposed to come into the equation though
it's about bone structure
Sure but given that foids don't have x-ray vision, muscles let you fraud bone structure to a great degree, especially over clothes.
If "perceived fighting success" overrides a pretty face, then simply putting on muscles will fool enough foids to give you a shot. I know it's bullshit or at least it spectacularly fails in my case but if you believe otherwise you have a clear avenue of self improvement available to you.

Do these guys look like fighters?
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Still has low perceived fighting success success
Says who?
Again:
rq067yrho8611-jpg.99458

Look, why call it "perceived fighting success" when you have to make all these excuses around it?
Fighting ability is irrelevant from the human evolutionary standpoint. Whose offspring survived didn't depend on who can punch hardest but who can survive the winter without starving and who can sleep through the night without getting murdered. That's why humans' height and strength actually significantly decreased through history and that's why we don't grow muscles spontaneously and have to train to be able to fight worth a shit.

Again, anyone who honestly believes in that "perceived fighting success" bullshit, just hit the gym and do roids and enough people will believe you can throw down that you shouldn't be an incel any more. Right?

Ok just answer me this. Can a curry ascend is Asia ?
And with the k pop movement how unlikely is it for some knock off sweat shop wroker fish face to fail in Curryland ?

Curry's birthrate is 2.4. There's a curry female for every curry out there. Their in-race preference alone is the key to them controlling their inceldom.

The ascending in Asia movement is strictly for ricecel females RUNNING away from ricecels. fukken 40% of Japanese are hikki's in JAPAN. Use some critical thinking skills man. Jesus.

Masculinity = cope
View attachment 99458
Guy on the right has a shit face.

think about this. If the physique of the guy on the righ was the result of naturally high serum testosterone, he would mog Jon K.. but everybody knows it’s gym, so it means nothing . Muscles are important but not that important.. gym is both a halo and failo. Halo b/c it frauds frame and increases fighting success, but failo because it just signals that you have insufficient fighting success/genetic quality to attract high estrogen females, so you lift heavy objects to be taken seriously as a mate / respected and feared by other men / make yourself more sexually dimorphic.

Last edited:
You are not autistic, you are mentally retarded. I've been training martial arts and weightlifting for 15 years and oh shit do the foids not give a rat's cunt about it. But if you believe that retarded perceived fighting success theory, hit the gym and then kill yourself when you realize why almost every guy quits the gym pretty quickly.

are you a ricecel?
No, not really.

okay these 2 groups come to fight. who is stronger in the eyes of the foid?

Egyptian-protest-.jpg
71854615-five-happy-chinese-college-students-smile-at-camera-in-campus.jpg

Says who?
Again:
rq067yrho8611-jpg.99458

Look, why call it "perceived fighting success" when you have to make all these excuses around it?
Fighting ability is irrelevant from the human evolutionary standpoint. Whose offspring survived didn't depend on who can punch hardest but who can survive the winter without starving and who can sleep through the night without getting murdered. That's why humans' height and strength actually significantly decreased through history and that's why we don't grow muscles spontaneously and have to train to be able to fight worth a shit.

Again, anyone who honestly believes in that bullshit, just hit the gym and do roids and enough people will believe you can throw down that you shouldn't be an incel any more. Right?
Cope. Men are larger and more athletic/stronger than women because of natural and sexual selection. Why did men grow thicker larger bones and broader shoulders and narrower hips. Fighting success if life and death. If a foid has a kid with a low fighting success male, she risks her kid being murdered when a bigger male inevtibaly kills the baby’s dad, then kills the kid in order to fuck her. Look it up. Infanticide in mammals/primates.

And let’s say the kid survived childhood somehow, well now he has his dad;s genes and he’s equally low fighting success, and will not fare well in the sexual market, fighting other males for sexual access to the females.. and even if it weren’t a fight, he would not be sexually selected for reproduction.

Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception. Fighting and killing IS survival. That’s how you get your DNA to propagate instead of some other guys. All males are competing for genetic immortality. It’s the only biological imperative. For one to succeed, another must fail. A fight to the death is what determines who succeeds and who fails. It’s the ultimate mog.

Guy in the right has a shit face.
think about this. If the physique of the guy on the righ was the result of naturally high serum testosterone,
No no no, none of that high serum testosterone bullshit. Your pet theory is called "perceived fighting success". What does your perception tell you which one of those two would win in a fight? Which one would a typical foid believe would win in a fight? Which one of them would be more attractive to foids?

And as a bonus question, how would having a shit face prevent him from strangling the skinny framelet?

Curry's birthrate is 2.4. There's a curry female for every curry out there. Their in-race preference alone is the key to them controlling their inceldom.

The ascending in Asia movement is strictly for ricecel females RUNNING away from ricecels. fukken 40% of Japanese are hikki's in JAPAN. Use some critical thinking skills man. Jesus.
Due to gender imbalance there's more currt males than curry females. Why else do you think curries are so worried about being left out ? Befire this artanged marriage was the norm and we didn't have to worry but even todau arranged marriage can not suffice for my and the next batcj of curru males. We literally have to outsourse to get our dicks wet. And also once saw a curry chick with a probably ricecel in the west. Hard to tell because northeast and many west Bengal curries carry subhuman mongoloid features. Thus my owrries are not founded. Unless curries find simewhere to run just be strrtshitter game we will be the largest male demographic left out of sexual market completely. Trust me you would rather prefer to be the most bottom tier ugliest shemale passing ricecel than a curry Chad lite.

okay these 2 groups come to fight. who is stronger in the eyes of the foid?

Egyptian-protest-.jpg
71854615-five-happy-chinese-college-students-smile-at-camera-in-campus.jpg
The ricecels since they probably know kung fu.

No no no, none of that high serum testosterone bullshit. Your pet theory is called "perceived fighting success". What does your perception tell you which one of those two would win in a fight? Which one would a typical foid believe would win in a fight? Which one of them would be more attractive to foids?

And as a bonus question, how would having a shit face prevent him from strangling the skinny framelet?

listen we don't know what kind of physical handicap you have. for all we know you're performing all kinds of mental gymnastics because you're missing a leg or some chit.

however even the most broke and ugly UFC fighters procreate with a bunch of baby mama's. the study above has proven perceived fighting success theory.

you are just coping over time.

At this point arguing which ethnic has it the worst is like arguing who has the worst disability. We are all disadvantage compared to whites

At this point arguing which ethnic has it the worst is like arguing who has the worst disability. We are all disadvantage compared to whites

you're 18 and you're a curry in the west. curry males outmarry more than curry females. you have a curry looksmatch that will rescue you from inceldom at some point.

that is the point.

ricecels are snuffed out of the gene pool.

Depends on the type of curry tbh. Overall they do get mogged by East Asians. I say this because I notice you’re saying indian instead of curry. Curry also includes pakis and Bengalis

Fighting success if life and death. If a foid has a kid with a low fighting success male, she risks her kid being murdered when a bigger male inevtibaly kills the baby’s dad, then kills the kid in order to fuck her. Look it up. Infanticide in mammals/primates.
Lol, that's lions you're thinking of, not humans.
Humans wouldn't have to kill a foid's kids in order to fuck her because foids are perpetually fertile, even right after childbirth. It just didn't happen and you'd know if you took like 10 minutes to research the topic.

Historically the greatest threat to a human was starvation and disease, not fighting. That's why our bodies hate muscle and it takes so much effort to build them and our bodies lose them at the earliest opportunity. That's why we gain fat so easily. That's why we need to train to fight effectively. That's why when we invented agriculture, we became smaller and weaker and foids didn't give a shit about some big strong caveman and instead fucked the smaller weaker caveman who could grow crops. This is what happened in history, not your power fantasies of big bad cavement beating up smaller weaker cavemen.

The "perceived fighting success" theory is retarded, and if you don't think so hit the fucking gym and stop whining. Even if you fool 10% of foids that your muscles give you a fighting edge, you'll have ascended.

listen we don't know what kind of physical handicap you have. for all we know you're performing all kinds of mental gymnastics because you're missing a leg or some chit.
No handicap except my face doesn't get any foids wet. And you're the one performing mental gymnastics if you believe inceldom is solvable by looking strong and tough. Why not hit the gym then? Well?

however even the most broke and ugly UFC fighters procreate with a bunch of baby mama's.
Most people do, truck drivers, accountants and Justin Bieber looking faggots. Incels are like the bottom 10-15% and we're not all weak and frail

the study above has proven perceived fighting success theory.
What study, the Newsweek article that has the word "probably" in the title? smh...

ricecels are snuffed out of the gene pool.
Yeah, there's so few Asians on the planet.

Due to gender imbalance there's more currt males than curry females. Why else do you think curries are so worried about being left out ? Befire this artanged marriage was the norm and we didn't have to worry but even todau arranged marriage can not suffice for my and the next batcj of curru males. We literally have to outsourse to get our dicks wet. And also once saw a curry chick with a probably ricecel in the west. Hard to tell because northeast and many west Bengal curries carry subhuman mongoloid features. Thus my owrries are not founded. Unless curries find simewhere to run just be strrtshitter game we will be the largest male demographic left out of sexual market completely. Trust me you would rather prefer to be the most bottom tier ugliest shemale passing ar ricecel than a curry Chad lite.
Bengalis are not mongloid. I have none of those features

Bengalis are not mongloid. I have none of those features
Oh yeah. Bengal is literally the last currystate bordering between curry land and riceland. Bengal connect Tibeto-Burmese region to the rest of India and you think there no gene flow at all ? Have you seen the people of 7 sisters or the rohingya bengalis ? You were spared from the su humam traits prolly cuz of your caste or sth but many Bengalis walk around with epicanthal fold like some gook filth. Ask any curry who's even remotely close to region of Bengal they can verify.

Oh yeah. Bengal is literally the last currystate bordering between curry land and riceland. Bengal connect Tibeto-Burmese region to the rest of India and you think there no gene flow at all ? Have you seen the people of 7 sisters or the rohingya bengalis ? You were spared from the su humam traits prolly cuz of your caste or sth but many Bengalis walk around with epicanthal fold like some gook filth. Ask any curry who's even remotely close to region of Bengal they can verify.
Most I’ve met just look like regular curries tbh. But I agree northeast Indians look mongloid

@Angry_runt negative IQ.

you have a curry looksmatch that will rescue you from inceldom at some point.
Curries get to betabux some ugly curry whore after she's had her fun with white men, do you consider that a victory?

Lol, there's like 3 billion of you on the planet. Cry me a fucking river

autistic reply that doesn't even address the topic.

https://www.newsweek.com/women-men-...obably-because-we-still-behave-ancient-747638

"A survey of 150 women revealed that a man’s attractiveness came down to perceived strength, height and a lean body type. Researchers determined this with an experiment showing full-length images of various males to women. The raters then ranked physical strength and attractiveness.

Overwhelmingly, women thought the strongest men were also the best-looking. They also had a preference for tall, lean guys.

The reason, it seems, isn’t purely physical. Researchers believe that these preferences are tied to survival.

Modern women, therefore, should have mate choice mechanisms that respond to ancestral cues of a man's fighting ability. One crucial component of a man's ability to fight is his upper body strength” the authors wrote."
Don't most asians have lean body types and most whites are fat?

That's why they cope with martial arts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back