Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People will probably get more creative as AI replaces the working/middle class

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Soon only the really smart folks above 130iq will have jobs in AI, robotics, engineering and the rest of us will rot. The amount of immigration as well as local born unemployed means neet bucks or universal income will be just a few hundred bucks at very best like 100-300$

I reckon people will become creative like start earning their own money on the black market. Some will grow mushrooms both for tripping and ordinary cooking, some will repair washing machines, some will make bicycles from scrap which with nice spray paint can actually look luxurious, some will repair phones/laptops, some will breed rabbits and sell their meat.

I reckon all this will be on the black market. I saw a documentary where in some slums somewhere people even make guns and bullets by hand. This shows me that each person will do something for extra $.

Rich people get richer
Poor people get poorer
AI will evolve to replace working class jobs
Billions of people unemployed
NEETbux money is reducing and will soon be zero

What a nice time to be alive, and the future looks so promising

Rich people get richer
Poor people get poorer

Fuck Macron tbh

Rich people get richer
Poor people get poorer

nothing new at all though. Before 1970 thats exactly how people lived and the rich were always rich, they were just called kings, dukes, general, knight etc etc etc.

We just returning to the way things were before 1970. A few decades ago there was no neetbuxx and people actually worked with their hands and creativity

, they were just called kings, dukes, general, knight etc etc etc.
Except they were figting each other, going to wars, justifying their special de facto statu. Now WE are fighting the elite's wars while they keep all the old privileges in a modern sense. We got robbed.

Except they were figting each other, going to wars, justifying their special de facto statu. Now WE are fighting the elite's wars while they keep all the old privileges in a modern sense. We got robbed.
they are still fighting each other. Look at Ukraine vs Russia and now they talking about China vs USA. And back in the past they also used you to fight so nothing changed at all

they are still fighting each other. Look at Ukraine vs Russia and now they talking about China vs USA. And back in the past they also used you to fight so nothing changed at all
They are sending their people (plebs) fighting for them. They don't charge on the frontline in the shiny armor. That is over.

I feel like people will get dumber as ai takes over because there will be no incentive to do a lot of stuff because ai will be able to do it for us

They are sending their people (plebs) fighting for them. They don't charge on the frontline in the shiny armor. That is over.
Yeah as if they really charged at serfs to get killed by serfs. The kings charged at kings and were related so they never really killed each other unless they were brothers/uncle/cousin who hated each other. The serfs and salves died just like in Ukraine now