Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People will always remember wrongs/mistakes over Rights even if rights outnumber the wrongs significantly.

do u remember wrongs more than rights?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So today in curryland. My parents were arguing with a relative. They borrowed a few thousand dollars then returned it twofold. But the relative kept bitching and said he is entitled to 15% of the value of the sale of a house(my parents own). This is him saying this without ever discussing this earlier. No promises were ever made about 15%. This has number came out of nowhere etc.

Literally seems he is either bsing to milk my cuck parents of money or has wrong memories. He doesn't care to remember all the help my cuck parents gave him and his family. Nor about the double money given for the loan. Nor about not charging them rent when they came to the USA. etc.

Regardless, it brings me to a key point. People will always remember slights/insults (even if they are imagined), then charity or help. I have seen this happen with my family. See this happen in politics, school, workplace etc. This is how it is and will always be.

What does this mean for incels? Means many of us here who have autism, mental issue, or are socially retarded. We make mistakes when it comes to social dynamics and learn about them later. And even with our best attempts to fix these mistakes. The damage to reputation, cannot ever be undone. Life is very brutal and cutthroat. Mistakes define a person more so than successes in most cases.

'No good deed goes unpunished'

It is why it is best to always give and take. Never give shit without receiving at least something in return.
yeah, because we become too used to it when someone helps someone else out that you somewhat expect it from them subconsciously, you don't expect many wrong things to occur. and when one wrong thing does occur it becomes a massive shock that it overshadows every good deed you've done in the past to that person

I have not done anything good yet.