Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who were forced to get vaccinated, which one is the safest?

HaruGeen

HaruGeen

Greycel
I'm fucking crying while writing this. I'm being literally forced to take the Jewccine there is no other way around it. Which ones are the safest guys?

None are, ur fucked either one u take.

Ur best option is to wait. If it’s a corporate deadline wait and force them to fire you. If it’s your parents idk I guess try to convince them otheriwse
Bad LARP.
or it’s this

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG

Fucking normies it's all because of them I fucking hate all of them. They listen to every word the government says and they comply with 0 critical thinking.
Can you explain to a newbie like me what LARP stands for:feelsaww:

Fucking normies it's all because of them I fucking hate all of them. They listen to every word the government says and they comply with 0 critical thinking.

Can you explain to a newbie like me what LARP stands for:feelsaww:
Lurk more glownigger

Why do you need to take it? Is it for a job or something?

Why do you need to take it? Is it for a job or something?
A law has been passed that indicates you can't enter supermarkets, malls, public places, etc... without a pass that shows you have taken the vaccine. So, they telling us to stay home forever or take the vaccine. Everyone is angry as hell but some normies have taken the vaccine already. I'm mad and sad because I can't enter school without being vaccinated. So it's either I drop out of school or take it.

OP isn't being directly forced, it's just indirect like "we'll fire you if you don't take it" so he's doing it to avoid becoming homeless and starving to death and getting murdered by niggers on the street

I'm fucking crying while writing this. I'm being literally forced to take the Jewccine there is no other way around it. Which ones are the safest guys?
Placebo

A law has been passed that indicates you can't enter supermarkets, malls, public places, etc... without a pass that shows you have taken the vaccine. So, they telling us to stay home forever or take the vaccine. Everyone is angry as hell but some normies have taken the vaccine already. I'm mad and sad because I can't enter school without being vaccinated. So it's either I drop out of school or take it.
Where the fuck is this?

Figured it would extend to supermarkets eventually but damn that's when the line is crossed.

Also the correct answer is none of the above. Maybe pray it's a placebo. That's it.

Otherwise you're fucked by 2023. Beyond over.

Where the fuck is this?

Figured it would extend to supermarkets eventually but damn that's when the line is crossed.

Also the correct answer is none of the above. Maybe pray it's a placebo. That's it.

Otherwise you're fucked by 2023. Beyond over.
Why 2023?

If no larp then take the russian or :feelsaww: chineese one :feelsaww: if your country has bought some of these

Personally I got the chinese one for the social credit score
Would recommend it for the sams reason

Why it bothers you bro?
Death is our goal all along.. some of us :feelsokman:

vaccine
safe
teehee

Bribe a doctor or forge the document?

Stand your ground, never give in. I am not allowed to go uni, the little hope of a normal life I had is dying but I'll never obey

Compliance is the death of the soul

I don't think using a forged document to enter a mall will get you jailed.
In Curryland probably isn't but here in the EU it's a big problem

Pfizer> Moderna> J&J> China> Adtrazenaca> Sputnik(complete shit probably better no vaccine).
Personally I got the chinese one for the social credit score
Would recommend it for the sams reason
Chinese and Russian ones are shit tbh

Saline placebo is the only safe injection.

Stand your ground, never give in. I am not allowed to go uni, the little hope of a normal life I had is dying but I'll never obey

Compliance is the death of the soul
Based greencel.

None of them. :feelsjuice:

The mrna ones seem safer but we dont know the long term effects. Moderna seems like the best tbh.
Pfizer> Moderna> J&J> China> Adtrazenaca> Sputnik(complete shit probably better no vaccine).

Chinese and Russian ones are shit tbh
How is pfizer better than moderna? Pfizer is shit when it comes to the variants.

You dont. No one can give conditions to force you to inject yourself with who knows what. But you have to uphold that. I already determined if work ends up doing a mandate( which is fully illegal in the US if any judges actually did their job ), I will allow them to fire me and go somewhere else. If its like how you describe it where you cant enter supermarkets. Fuck them do it anyways or find a local store that doesnt have the policy. They cannot hold a person down and inject them (legally).

You dont. No one can give conditions to force you to inject yourself with who knows what. But you have to uphold that. I already determined if work ends up doing a mandate( which is fully illegal in the US if any judges actually did their job ), I will allow them to fire me and go somewhere else. If its like how you describe it where you cant enter supermarkets. Fuck them do it anyways or find a local store that doesnt have the policy. They cannot hold a person down and inject them (legally).
I didn't, I already have depression as a mental illness & I have some health issues. God knows what going to happen to me if I take an unknown vaccine. Till now I'm standing my ground and fighting back. The police stopped me multiple times asking for a vaccine pass and I tell them I don't have it and I won't. They ask why I tell them will you care about me when something happens to me by the vaccine?