Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say that incels are just drowning in self-pity

stevefrombrighton

stevefrombrighton

:==
What do you tell people who say that incels are just pessimistic men who drown themselves in self-pity?
People who say that you could just change your attitude and hit the gym and foids would be with you?
I recently listened to a convo where someone said that.
:feelsohgod:

Society doesn’t give a fuck about males, you know, the type of humans with ACTUAL problems.

There is nothing to say, just watch. :feelsjuice:

What do you tell people who say that incels are just pessimistic men who drown themselves in self-pity?
We are realists, not pessimists. And it's hard not to feel sorry for yourself when you've been oppressed all your life and denied the most basic human needs [UWSL]necessary for normal functioning in soyciety.[/UWSL]

You inklers self pity so much
-:foidSoy: Foid who always has sympatising white cucknights

i was doing everything they are talking about before i became and incel.

I tell them that they should just shut the fuck up with their bullshit.

There is no pessimist just the reality of the world that this dear blackpill exposes to us when you are ugly the reality is sometimes brutal but it can also allow you sometimes to see the true face of everyone.

Self pity is to be able to get free gifts, support, validation and acceptance only by being a female and bully men who say women are privileged.

It's all gaslighting. If a good-looking man were depressed and in self-pity, a foid would want to fix him.

I hate most women, not all, but most

They're just trying to cover for the fact that they bullied incels. To try and pretend they're good people they have to pretend inceldom is entirely internal and ignore the effect bullying and social isolation has on an individual.

but women try to draw pity when they whine about being sexually harassed and raped. so according to soyboys there's nothing wrong with self-pity, only if it's a male doing it and not a female whining about a non-issue like rape

People who say that you could just change your attitude and hit the gym and foids would be with you?
I recently listened to a convo where someone said that.
:feelsohgod:
Been there, done that. Didn't change shit, no matter how nice or fit I was in my prime years. :feelsseriously: