Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People who have sex are better than us and you know it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Not just sex, but effortless sex. Like you just stand there and you get blown. You have to be a pretty exceptional person for that to happen. Nothing is worth more. I bet if all of you got blown for just existing the only thing that could get you off past that would be extreme shit like facefucking or extreme sadism. I just want to have sex for passively existing like ER, everything else is a consolation prize

No “just exist mode” for non-Chad males.

Not just sex, but effortless sex. Like you just stand there and you get blown. You have to be a pretty exceptional person for that to happen. Nothing is worth more. I bet if all of you got blown for just existing the only thing that could get you off past that would be extreme shit like facefucking or extreme sadism. I just want to have sex for passively existing like ER, everything else is a consolation prize
you talk about people that get this like ur god. what a faggot cuck

This is a Chad worship post :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chads are better than us, that's pretty obvious. This isn't Chad Worship. The truest true is that life is only worth if you are able to access Stacies (thus, being a Chad).

All normies are unhappy too

They are better genetically.

Are you saying that every fishcunt is better than us? Because all she has to do is say "who wants to fuck me" and gets sex?

A brutal truth and quite humbling truth to see that trucels like myself are inferior.

I know it and I'm jealous of it.
Why them and not me? :cryfeels: