Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who have gone to Japan, did you see lots of wmaf couples?

He is funny let him be. Everyday I look in the mirror and I'm proud because, I'm a Green eyed Lebanese, he is some coping mutt. Anyway, that's it I'm going to visit my family/vacation in mount Lebanon. Won't be active for a few days.
whatever

you can appeal to sfcels

irl youre an ugly incel yet you claim to be some chaddam lmaoooo

whatever

you can appeal to sfcels

irl youre an ugly incel yet you claim to be some chaddam lmaoooo
Light colouring doesn't mean Chaddam. Only a whitu worshipping mutt associates the two. Light colouring is common in Lebanon, hence, we don't worship white people like you. Anyway, hope your surgery goes well. I won't be replying to anything. Stop spamming my notifications. I'm going to Mount Lebanon for a few days. I'm leaving now, goodbye.

Last edited:
Light colouring doesn't mean Chaddam. Only a whitu worshipping mutt associates the two. Light colouring is common in Lebanon, hence, we don't worship white people like you. Anyway, hope your surgery goes well. I won't be replying to anything. Stop spamming my notifications.
YOU LITERALLY SAY WHITE COLOURING IS EVERYTHING AND YOU ASSUME MY BIGGEST FAILO IS MY SKIN WHEN IT ISNT. STOP PROJECTING, ETHNIC SCUM. ALL YOU DO IS WORSHIP WHITES FAGGOT. ENJOY GETTING GAZA’D YOU DISGUSTING SANDNIGGER

YOU LITERALLY SAY WHITE COLOURING IS EVERYTHING AND YOU ASSUME MY BIGGEST FAILO IS MY SKIN WHEN IT ISNT. STOP PROJECTING, ETHNIC SCUM. ALL YOU DO IS WORSHIP WHITES FAGGOT. ENJOY GETTING GAZA’D YOU DISGUSTING SANDNIGGER

Last post. Leave me alone now.go bark on .org for a few days.

*Looks at the theme of the thread and the people present here*

Yeah, makes sense that the thread already has four pages despite being created today:feelskek:.

Cope
27cf4507 b196 4401 813b 4f7041649dd9
Screenshot 20240526 032559 TikTok
Screenshot 20240515 234109 TikTok
Screenshot 20240217 085833 TikTok

Light colouring doesn't mean Chaddam. Only a whitu worshipping mutt associates the two. Light colouring is common in Lebanon, hence, we don't worship white people like you. Anyway, hope your surgery goes well. I won't be replying to anything. Stop spamming my notifications. I'm going to Mount Lebanon for a few days. I'm leaving now, goodbye.
What's funny is that so many white arab women praise my brother for his light brown skin. Same with my dad and uncle
My mo.and aunt both say they like their tan skin

imagine thinking as a sandnigger you have any bragging rights. Enjoy dying in a war along with your fellow genetic failures lmaooo
I fear the day this planet is contaminated with pajeets and chinks

B04807ef af84 41f2 b211 6bbd7e4929e1