Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who have gone to Japan, did you see lots of wmaf couples?

Its the same as whites or shorter in the case of southern chinese. Maybe its more common in northern china but I personally have a normal height nose/midface
jack ma isnt the norm

lotta autists on this forum can pass for nt on here, and @Despicablecel is clearly autistic on a forum where most people are also autistic

No. Post them then.
View attachment 1187965
Boyos I caught him. This insecure, Gook admited he wants to get suregery to look more white. He immediately edited it, but it was too late for this mutt.
View attachment 1187965
@Cayden Zhang
@Fatass3000
@DarkStarDown
@weaselbomber
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@DonezoTheClown
@zerozerozero
@Jason Voorhees
@KillNiggers
@VersoffenerAssi
No surgery will make him white. If it was only that easy to change race.

jack ma isnt the norm
you’re projecting your own insecurities. Look at the average chukiangnid man. And no my face is not super wide, slightly wide at most. Difference is negligible. You have a long nose because your subhuman as an individual. Has nothing to do with ethnicity. You contradict yourself by saying asians have mogged jaws and shit because you have an image or yourself or a similar ricecel as an average asian, which is not true since you just have a divergent face.

lotta autists on this forum can pass for nt on here, and @Despicablecel is clearly autistic on a forum where most people are also autistic
Im not autistic. Im just spamming today cuz bored. Youre just trying to defame me. My eyes are white though and so are MOST of my features. I just need one surgery

Im not autistic. Im just spamming today cuz bored. Youre just trying to defame me. My eyes are white though and so are MOST of my features. I just need one surgery
whats the one surgery? highly doubt that, but i havent talked to you irl you might be more normal.

If it was asians would disappear overnight
The thing is it's one or two features that make someone white passing. It's a bunch of features and skin tone than makes someone white. Also hapas are never white passing. Julian Kang & Justin Jay are the only ones that I can remember thay look white passing but not quite there. As the other user said, the eyes always give it away. The fold is there just to a lesser extent. I can't name a female one, though.
I'd wager the white passing ones depend on what kind of asian you mix with since some asians do have caucasian genes.

The thing is it's one or two features that make someone white passing. It's a bunch of features and skin tone than makes someone white. Also hapas are never white passing. Julian Kang & Justin Jay are the only ones that I can remember thay look white passing but not quite there. As the other user said, the eyes always give it away. The fold is there just to a lesser extent. I can't name a female one, though.
I'd wager the white passing ones depend on what kind of asian you mix with since some asians do have caucasian genes.
If it was possible to change race through surgery, which it isnt.

Asians are capped at such a low barrier, I already have good favial ratios too its just any caucasian features would look uncanny.

No. Post them then.
View attachment 1187965
Boyos I caught him. This insecure, Gook admited he wants to get suregery to look more white. He immediately edited it, but it was too late for this mutt.
View attachment 1187965
@Cayden Zhang
@Fatass3000
@DarkStarDown
@weaselbomber
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@DonezoTheClown
@zerozerozero
@Jason Voorhees
@KillNiggers
@VersoffenerAssi

Now, I know why this mutt is jealous of Lebanese/ Levantines. Videos like these of random people drive him crazy
View attachment 1187973
Who is white worshiping now? NeverGetUp36
Me? A Levantine who's people have light hair/eyes without having a single drop of white DNA.
IMG 20240627 140104

or a mutt who needs to bleach his skin and get suregry to look white? He was projecting all along.

Who is white worshiping now? NeverGetUp36
Me? A Levantine who's people have light hair/eyes without having a single drop of white DNA.
View attachment 1187977

or a mutt who needs to bleach his skin and get suregry to look white? He was projecting all along.
i never claimed to look white-passing. I have one failo which is race related. Youre still here so your race didnt save you. Im trying to be the better version of me

i never claimed to look white-passing. I have one failo which is race related. Youre still here so your race didnt save you. Im trying to be the better version of me
Say the failo why can’t you say it.

I heard Jungkook buys cheap blue contact lenses. Maybe you should get those, so you look more like me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Also get buccal fat removal. Because, Asians struggle to loose face fat

I have one failo in total which is non race related. Thats the insane part of chink subhumanity.

Say the failo why can’t you say it.
He said it himself. He is a gook and he is insecure, to the point where he wants to get suregery. His 140 IQ brain couldn't edit it fast enough tho:feelskek::feelskek:

I heard Jungkook buys cheap blue contact lenses. Maybe you should get those, so you look more like me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Also get buccal fat removal. Because, Asians struggle to loose face fat
If i looksmaxxed, id look nothing like you though. I dont have lots of buccal fat but its also not ideal

you cant change your phenotype but id looksmax aince its a trait thats better in whites
Well, that would indicate you want to change your race. You already said a million times now that you want to looksmaxx into a white person

He said it himself. He is a gook and he is insecure, to the point where he wants to get suregery. His 140 IQ brain couldn't edit it fast enough tho:feelskek::feelskek:
What is the specific facial failo. He said one failo which is race related so (maxilla, eyelids, nose)

you cant change your phenotype but id looksmax aince its a trait thats better in whites
Cope. You're an insecure chinksect. It was all projection all along

Well, that would indicate you want to change your race. You already said a million times now that you want to looksmaxx into a white person
you cant change race with surgery

i said i want to looksmax into a white person a million times? youre just making shit up lmao

This is why you don't trust gooks. He is just mad that I have dark green eyes and rosy red white skin and natural full red lips and that my brother and mom are Gingers.
IMG 20240627 140104
And we have no White DNA too.
I look like the slightly uglier version of these guys.

This is the only one I could download from tiktok, but there are plenty of these videos of this women taking random pictures of people on the street in Lebanon. I have already posted those links before, but you said you don't have tiktok. No wonder he is so jealous of us. He looks like this.
IMG 20240627 122444

Last edited:
you have a narrow jaw, long midface and youre ugly

why would i want tk be you?
I have only admitted to a slight narrow jaw. Never said anything else. But keel lying I know you're fuming right now.

This is why you don't trust gooks. He is just mad that I have dark green eyes and rosy red white skin and natural full red lips and that my brother and mom are Gingers.
View attachment 1187979
And we have no White DNA too.
I look like the slightly uglier version of these guys.
View attachment 1187980
This is the only one I could download from tiktok, but there are plenty of these videos of this women taking random pictures of people on the street in Lebanon. I have already posted those links before, but you said you don't have tiktok. No wonder he is so jealous of us. looks like this.
View attachment 1187983
my skintone and eyes arent failos so wrong. If i looksmaxxed, i wouldnt look like you at all. Our ohenos are completely diff

I haven't been but i'm pretty sure wmaf is more common in the west. Hell i've even seen some in my hometown of 11k pop.

imagine thinking i want to looksmax to change my pheno to sandnigger lmao

my skintone and eyes arent failos so wrong. If i looksmaxxed, i wouldnt look like you at all. Our ohenos are completely diff
IMG 20240627 122444
" AYYY ARABU TRUST ME BRU! I JUST WANTU TO GET FEW SURGERYSYO! AND APPLY LITTLE WHITENING CREAM.

i said i want to looksmax into a white person a million times? youre just making shit up lmao
You clearly stated before that you need a surgery to look "whiter" so to speak. You are insecure about being Asian and want to be white, everyone can see it from your comments and everyone knows Asians are indeed often quite insecure about their race

i want to looksmax into a better looking HAPA.

You clearly stated before that you need a surgery to look "whiter" so to speak. You are insecure about being Asian and want to be white, everyone can see it from your comments and everyone knows Asians are indeed often quite insecure about their race
i want to be a better looking HAPA. I dont want to be white lmao. I never said before, i want surgery to look white. Youre outting words in my mouth faggot. Everyone on this forum is a retarded faggot

anyways idc since whites here are incel lmao. I want to look like the better lookiing version of myself, not like whites here

i want to be a better looking HAPA. I dont want to be white lmao. I never said before, i want surgery to look white. Youre outting words in my mouth faggot. Everyone on this forum is a retarded faggot
Too late. Should have edited it faster

anyways idc since whites here are incel lmao. I want to look like the better lookiing version of myself, not like whites here
IMG 20240627 142429
Didn't want to do this. But you went a little to far when you made fun of people dying in Lebanon. So fuck you.

Too late. Should have edited it faster
If i say anything like that, people will just assume i want to be white; thats why i dont say anything related to surgerymaxxing. Incels here will think i want to look like them. Others can want to surgerymax and no one bats an eye but if i want to, its cuz i want to be white lmao

View attachment 1187998
Didn't want to do this. But you went a little to far when you made fun of people dying in Lebanon. So fuck you.
@Despicablecel by the way Hydroquinone is banned in the U.S. you will need to get if from some Asian shithole pharmacy online. Good luck on your racemaxxin...uh I mean looksmaxxing journey.

you said a million times before faggot, ive only said it once. end your life cuck

Being asian is like being short, objectively its destructive as a man, but it’s also an unfixable failo. So just make the most out of yourself and enjoy life thats how I do it.

If i say anything like that, people will just assume i want to be white; thats why i dont say anything related to surgerymaxxing. Incels here will think i want to look like them. Others can want to surgerymax and no one bats an eye but if i want to, its cuz i want to be white lmao
Blame your gay chinese ancestors for killing ancient iranians. More Chinese would looked like this otherwise

Kazakhs in mongolia v0 7twctmq4vkfa1
06f46063 6f3e 4604 80d7 5f1dbd2f30c5

@Despicablecel by the way Hydroquinone is banned in the U.S. you will need to get if from some Asian shithole pharmacy online. Good luck on your racemaxxin...uh I mean looksmaxxing journey.
if skin tone was only issue, id have ascended ages ago due to not having to get surgery

ur a retarded sandnnigger orojecting onto me

You said yourself chingchong. Not me
IMG 20240627 142429