Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who have gone to Japan, did you see lots of wmaf couples?

if skin tone was only issue, id have ascended ages ago due to not having to get surgery

ur a retarded sandnnigger orojecting onto me
IMG 20240627 142429
I JUST WANT TO LOOKU LIKE WHITU MAN. WHY YOU MOCKING MEU? I JUST WANT TI GET EYE SURGERY,JAW SURGERYU TO LOOK KIKE WHITU MAN! I AM WHITE ADJACENTU

disgusting autistic sandnigger

Anyways I’m getting surgery eventually. Most here should too.

No. Post them then.
View attachment 1187965
Boyos I caught him. This insecure, Gook admited he wants to get suregery to look more white. He immediately edited it, but it was too late for this mutt.
View attachment 1187965
@Cayden Zhang
@Fatass3000
@DarkStarDown
@weaselbomber
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@DonezoTheClown
@zerozerozero
@Jason Voorhees
@KillNiggers
@VersoffenerAssi

Now, I know why this mutt is jealous of Lebanese/ Levantines. Videos like these of random people drive him crazy
View attachment 1187973
@supersoldier

youll never be 6’1 like the saudi prime minister jfl at your schizophrenia

we are the same heifht. Its like me saying im 6’1 because of Ken Watanabe
6'4 actually.
IMG 20240627 145303

youll never be 6’1 like the saudi prime minister jfl at your schizophrenia

we are the same heifht. Its like me saying im 6’1 because of Ken Watanabe
Noodlewhores want a Levantine mogger like Bashar Al Assad of Syria.
IMG 20240627 145558
IMG 20240627 145607

You guys are still arguing? :feelskek:

@Zetta It would be nice if the two of you went for you skin lightening sessions and surgery together. You can keep each other company :feelskek:

im taller than you. Youre a midget sandnigger. You lie about everything so its obvious youre under 5’9. You say your jaw is “sligjtly narrow” yet you’re average height in Lebanon (5’9 is accurate not 5’10). Youre 5’7 max. My problem is mostly my face unlike you
IMG 20240627 150948

>hapa
>sandnigger

pick one
Sandnigger obviously. They are taller and on average more attractive than hapas but not exactly your stereotypical white person either

imagine thinking as a sandnigger you have any bragging rights. Enjoy dying in a war along with your fellow genetic failures lmaooo
Ok whatever. Please post the before and after of you racemaxxin journey

Sandnigger obviously. They are taller and on average more attractive than hapas but not exactly your stereotypical white person either
i meant sandniggers are ethnics and hapas arent but ok

He is funny let him be. Everyday I look in the mirror and I'm proud because, I'm a Green eyed Lebanese, he is some coping mutt. Anyway, that's it I'm going to visit my family/vacation in mount Lebanon. Won't be active for a few days.

He is funny let him be. Everyday I look in the mirror and I'm proud because, I'm a Green eyed Lebanese, he is some coping mutt. Anyway, that's it I'm going to visit my family/vacation in mount Lebanon. Won't be active for a few days.
Youre an ugly incel and subhuman even compared to other arabs which is why ur here