Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People turning 30+ : Expectation vs reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Going into your 30s is a huge step. And the reason is expectations. According expectations (aka boomers) men who enter their 30s should have achieved the following:

Married with family
Have children
Have a house
Have a car
Have a career (this mean a job that isn't dead end)
Have the ability to lead others at work
Have an image of just generally being responsible and having his shit together

Shutterstock 156648317

But in reality a lot of men who approach that age look like this

DT1Do7HWsAAfvHx

They also

Aren't married (or barely are)
Have no children
Have no house or car. Still live with parents
Choked with debt
In a dead end job with no future
Can't even be responsible for himself much less lead others
Uses money to do hobbies like consooming capeshit, Lego, Vidya and weed
Just generally does not take responsibility like one would expect of him

Btw this isn't a meme. Maybe they don't all look like stereotypes of the guy above but clearly men mature a lot slower now. A lot of men definitely aren't meeting the requirements expected of a 30s person.

And btw this isn't just a USA thing. In places like Japan it's probably even worse

So my question is what happened? Is this just cherry picking or are a significant number of men going to end up like this?

Last edited:
Jews putting shit in the water to turn us faggoty

Expectation: Rope
Reality: Rope

rip @0hope1rope, has not logged in for a month :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I hate that only soys play switch tbh

No it's not cherrypicking I think a lot of men will end up like the guy above.

Going into your 30s is a huge step. And the reason is expectations. According expectations (aka boomers) men who enter their 30s should have achieved the following:

Married with family:cryfeels:
Have children:no:
Have a house:yes:
Have a car:yes:
Have a career (this mean a job that isn't dead end):yes:
Have the ability to lead others at work:no:
Have an image of just generally being responsible and having his shit together :yes:
This is my expectation upon finishing my education and entering into an upper-level CS job based on my connections to people in upper management at significant tech companies.

Boomers have an unrealistic expectation of the common man, must be because of the fact that they generally don't know exactly what a cultural shift between generations could possibly be and that opportunities they had could possibly close down pewpew.

This is my expectation upon finishing my education and entering into an upper-level CS job based on my connections to people in upper management at significant tech companies.

Boomers have an unrealistic expectation of the common man, must be because of the fact that they generally don't know exactly what a cultural shift between generations could possibly be and that opportunities they had could possibly close down pewpew.
Lol. If a Stanford guy in the heart of silicon valley only has these expectations, what does that mean for the rest of us who aren't even that?

That's A LOT of men entering disappointment in the future right there

Exactly this. So much has changed since their time that they are ignorant of.

Boomers have an unrealistic expectation of the common man, must be because of the fact that they generally don't know exactly what a cultural shift between generations could possibly be and that opportunities they had could possibly close down pewpew
high IQ
boomers are stuck in the past

I have a car which is my biggest achievement in life. I’m planning to (once I’m diagnosed with cancer or a disease that leads to disability) commit suicide in my car. You know. The overly dramatic “drive into the woods, park at a nice, remote spot, lock my car doors and inhale a fuckton of Helium with a plastic bag over my head.

but as long as I’m healthy I’m staying here. Wanna see with my eyes were this is going.

100% agree. But it’s not boomers fault, they still had a lot of real men . Millennials will go down in history as the soyboy generation. I don’t expect the west will ever recover from us. And teenagers today are even worse, the once born from 2000 upwards will be generation snowflake, biggest pussies in history.

Lol. If a Stanford guy in the heart of silicon valley only has these expectations, what does that mean for the rest of us who aren't even that?

That's A LOT of men entering disappointment in the future right there
If you're Chad you can check every box that I didn't fill,

but I'm sure everyone already knows that Chad always wins pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

They learnt from their Dad's generation. Your family can be taken from you any moment, your wife can leave you and take your house after you've wage slaved all your life. And that's before going into the state of the dating market for non-Chads.

I don’t want to reach 30

They learnt from their Dad's generation. Your family can be taken from you any moment, your wife can leave you and take your house after you've wage slaved all your life. And that's before going into the state of the dating market for non-Chads.
You'd think they've at some point removed alimony from divorce settlements, as the original purpose of one spouse being entirely financially dependent on the other is now invalid. Oh, and the government has fuck all subtlety in its bias towards females in court cases. Shorter sentences, guaranteed child custody as long as they're not shooting up heroin in court, and the ability to take half your shit.

Might as well gives females a pass that says they can walk up and take whatever a man has in his wallet or on his person with no repercussions, they can do fucking anything with little to no repercussions anyway pewpew.

You'd think they've at some point removed alimony from divorce settlements, as the original purpose of one spouse being entirely financially dependent on the other is now invalid. Oh, and the government has fuck all subtlety in its bias towards females in court cases. Shorter sentences, guaranteed child custody as long as they're not shooting up heroin in court, and the ability to take half your shit.

Might as well gives females a pass that says they can walk up and take whatever a man has in his wallet or on his person with no repercussions, they can do fucking anything with little to no repercussions anyway pewpew.
Alimony is a racket, and it makes the state and the lawyers very wealthy. It's not meant to be fair at all. The main purpose of it, is to transfer wealth away from people who are careful with money (men) to people who just want to spend, spend and spend (women), thus generating income for the plutocrats in charge and for the middleman (lawyers).