Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL Autism Blackpill - Even ACTUAL RETARDS have more sex than autists

N

NoMoreHopeCel

Self-banned
-
As I said in my initial "welcome" thread, I will be posting a lot of stuff regarding inceldom in connection with autism, especially from my perspective. But today some stats, as per autismuk.com:

Marriage also appears to be out of the question. In a survey of 63 autistic children, non had married in adulthood (Rutter 1970). In a major survey by Kanner et al. (1972) including 96 autistic people, none had seriously considered the possibility of getting married. In another survey, 21 high- functioning autistic people were asked about their knowledge of, experience with and wishes related to their sexuality (Ousley & Mezibov 1992). The survey suggests that there is more sexual frustration in autistic men as a result of the discrepancy between their interest in sexual activity and their lack of sexual experience.
Beyond brutal already. Some autistic test subject simply NEVER find love or have sex in their life. However, it's not true about autistic women:

This is not the case among the female residents who have more sexual experiences with others.
Once again, female's easy life mode is showing. But here's the best part:

This study also shows that sexual experience in a group of mentally retarded people was generally greater than in the group of autistic people.

RETARDS HAVE MORE SEX THAN AUTISTIC PEOPLE!!!​

suicide GIF by South Park

It's so fucking over for autismcels.

I identify as NT

Respect my pronouns

This is copium. Look how old the study is. You had to be severe to be diagnosed back then.

And there isn't a relevant link.
As I said in my initial "welcome" thread, I will be posting a lot of stuff regarding inceldom in connection with autism, especially from my perspective. king over for autismcels.
We are just more open to different ideas so we are less likely to cope. NT incels refuse to accept the label, so you won't see as many on here.

This is copium. Look how old the study is. You had to be severe to be diagnosed back then.
The current studies are not much better and show 80-20% (lol, this number again) of sexless to active sexually autismcels.

Autism is worse than manletism.

If you're autistic and ugly there's no point in anything. It's over.

You'll never have friends

You'll never have sex

Your only hope in satisfaction in life is devoting yourself to a hobby and rotting away at it and that's if you're lucky enough to have standard autism and not something like aspergers where even they gets boring.

At least they can have friends and careers. Autism ruins every aspect of your life as a sub 7 man.

You'll never have sex

Your only hope in satisfaction in life is devoting yourself to a hobby and rotting away at it and that's if you're lucky enough to have standard autism and not something like aspergers where even they gets boring.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It absolutely is. I see manlets with taller women than them. At least manlet NT can have a group of friends easy. And this way it's a quick road to ascension.

At least they can have friends and careers. Autism ruins every aspect of your life as a sub 7 man.
EXACTLY! (preferably 8/10 or even 9/10)

You'll never have sex

Yeah, autism and all the failures I had in life make me feel ugly too. That would actually explain no friends as well. But I have a question about the last statement. It seems fucking true for me, what do you mean "standard autism" and "aspergers", and how is there a conotation between aspergers and finding things boring?

Last edited:

You'll never have sex

Agreed. No friends and no foids. You will be driven insane. If you're a sub5 autistic man, it's like all of the negative traits that can be applied to you by the reverse halo effect are proven to the normies observing you. Hence my name "Devilspawncel."

Because of my sperging and subhumanity, everyone treats me like a devil. I literally got banned for the Christian club at my school recently for sperging too hard JFL. Not even God has a plan for sub5 autists. It is so over that it's unreal.
There's nothing more pitiful and loathsome to the normie or foid than someone who's not easy on the eyes not acting properly.

And people here still deny NTpill

Autistic people are too socially retarded to have sex, even more so than actual retards