Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single important step in life happens before 30

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Learning to walk
Learning to talk
Learning a job
Finding a spouse
Finding a house
Getting married
having children

It’s all supposed to happen before 30.

At 30, 90% if a woman’s eggs are dead.

After 30 you just help your kids to repeat the process and die.

let that sink in

Before 20 it's teen love, once you miss it, there is no going back.

Finding a spouse
And if you do manage to somehow find one at that age the inexperience will kill it, you're still at teenage levels of emotional maturity and experience and the only way to mature is to have prior relationship experience.

I'll say you must have decent experience from work and relationships by 18 or even 16 as the zoomer generation and employers are merciless now, in order to not become a complete outcast, minimum wage slave and mentally damaged.

Normies hating NEETs for not contributing to society when their end goal is retirement which essentially amounts to NEETdom but as a geriatric will always be amusing

Normies hating NEETs for not contributing to society when their end goal is retirement which essentially amounts to NEETdom but as a geriatric will always be amusing

Retirement is literally just NEETdom, the only difference is that you can move to the Philippines with your annual AOW payments, but your NEETbux can only be collected when you live in the Netherlands, unless you have very specific special exemptions.

The only reason old people and immigrants are killing the economy is because they are disproportionately NEET's, we placed toilets in BS jobs that don't produce any value but gave them high status titles like "HR manager", Etc. this usually costs the company money, resources, and productivity. Meanwhile the entire economy rests on the shoulders on White men aged 25 to 65.

Retirement is literally just NEETdom, the only difference is that you can move to the Philippines with your annual AOW payments, but your NEETbux can only be collected when you live in the Netherlands, unless you have very specific special exemptions.

The only reason old people and immigrants are killing the economy is because they are disproportionately NEET's, we placed toilets in BS jobs that don't produce any value but gave them high status titles like "HR manager", Etc. this usually costs the company money, resources, and productivity. Meanwhile the entire economy rests on the shoulders on White men aged 25 to 65.
Even foids getting more degrees in recent decades has more to do with them getting more diplomas in the non-STEM fields too (for those BS jobs in HR you mentioned). The disciplines that require the most intelligence and critical thinking are still dominated by men relatively speaking. Since men still get more STEM degrees than women no matter how much nepotism and preferential treatment holes get they still can't succeed and reach parity. What a joke. Toilets can't do anything right even if they tried.

Last edited:
Normies hating ugly male NEET's are going after us as a scapegoat, the real drains are all the mothers on welfare.

I am already over 30 and stuck at step number 3.
It nevER began.

i never advanced beyond step 3. fucking over

Learning to walk
Learning to talk
Learning a job
Finding a spouse
Finding a house
Getting married
having children
Nice steps but we r too ugly and mentally ill for this shit

Learning to walk
Learning to talk
Learning a job
Finding a spouse
Finding a house
Getting married
having children

It’s all supposed to happen before 30.

At 30, 90% if a woman’s eggs are dead.

After 30 you just help your kids to repeat the process and die.

let that sink in
Learning to coom also happens before 30

Before 20 it's teen love, once you miss it, there is no going back.
Never even got a glimpse at it.
I wonder if it would had worked if I had had the chance to SEAmaxx at 18.

Learning to walk :yes:
Learning to talk :yes:
Learning a job :yes:
Finding a spouse :no:
Finding a house :f: (live by myself in a flat, don't think I want a house)
Getting married :no:
having children :f: (don't want children)

Normies hating ugly male NEET's are going after us as a scapegoat, the real drains are all the mothers on welfare.
And their children usually end up drains on society too.

Never even got a glimpse at it.
I wonder if it would had worked if I had had the chance to SEAmaxx at 18.
Even if you had, it would still prove the black pill as you would have to date outside your own race and nation. And if you made the mistake of returning home with your girl, she would just split when she found a better-looking man/Chad.