Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ex Mormon here

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
Same old stories, the low value female dates high value men. Puts the guy she has a spiritual and emotional connection with as simply friends. Same old story, he is either an electrician, or a business owner, farmer, pharmacist and handsome. Funny enough those unbalanced relationships end up in divorce with children. And I'll be petty and spill the shit the females say. A lot of them are taking meds for their neurotic behaviors, history of them abusing their children and still fighting for custody to keep the children from their husbands.
1. She doesn't love her husband she just wants a handsome face to look at while getting impregnated
2.) doesn't even want children to begin with just someone to get her pregnant to get passive income
3.) negligent mothers because having children wasn't her main desire but bitter because stuck looking after them
4.) 18 roles around alot of them are kicked out

Take a minute to process how absolutely disgusting this foul gender is, bring life that didn't want to exist into an environment where it isn't fit for a child to grow in just to get passive income. Play with a man's emotions to obtain this plan And we are the evil ones? Christians, you all have to do better than this. Just because she has a Bible in her hand and cross around her neck doesn't mean she isn't a hypergamous whore.

qbicus

I was thinking of converting to Mormonism to find a modest virgin wife, some cute ones came to my door a couple months ago and gave me a pamphlet. All I could do was visualize myself fornicating with them.

I was thinking of converting to Mormonism to find a modest virgin wife, some cute ones came to my door a couple months ago and gave me a pamphlet. All I could do was visualize myself fornicating with them.
Disgusting, they aren't modest and are finding loopholes around virginity. Hope you realize their smile is a facade and that you are being manipulated by a smile.

Last edited:
Finally someone talking about this topic.
I have an anonymous facebook account, and often see these ´Mormon´ Girls in my suggestions.
I never bought into the ´Christian Unicorn´ nonsense.
Female nature doesn´t care about the borders of countries and religion.
They usually pretend to be innocent angels, but they are far from it.
I´m way too blackpilled, and watched way too many MGTOW video´s to fall for this Christian/Mormon trap.

They usually have these cringe bio´s such as:
´God loves you´ .
Yea we know the drill, bitch.
You just act innocent and want to advertise yourself on social media, in hopes of attracting
a sucker Naive enough, to fall for your BS.
All of them are whores.
And most Mormon guys are BluePilled to the core, with a cucked mindset
If you want a virgin, Go to Montana and look for a small Amish community, in the middle of nowhere.
Completely cut off from the outside world, no WIFI.
Then you might find that unicorn.
And even then, Foids gonna Foid anyways.

I was thinking of converting to Mormonism to find a modest virgin wife,
I LITERALY nearly spat out a sip of water
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What are you smoking broski?

JFL don't mormons think that if there's someone to push the guy during sex it's ok or something?

I LITERALY nearly spat out a sip of water
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What are you smoking broski?

God please don’t tell me they are chad only whores as well, pls god no. Joseph smith would be rolling in his grave

Mormon guys are chads, I see many around my city and they are usually tall white zoomers who are trained to be the nicest people possible.

God please don’t tell me they are chad only whores as well, pls god no. Joseph smith would be rolling in his grave
You said that you are looking for a virgin girl, but they don’t exist anymore.
It’s the equivalent of trying to find fish Nemo,
In the Atlantic ocean

Mormon guys are chads, I see many around my city and they are usually tall white zoomers who are trained to be the nicest people possible.
Yes true.
Difficult to be a Mormon, if you’re as socially inept as me

negligent mothers because having children wasn't her main desire but bitter because stuck looking after them
Brutal truthnuke. I'm kinda not wanted chikd myself.

Makes me really think Islam is the only way out of this.

You said that you are looking for a virgin girl, but they don’t exist anymore.
It’s the equivalent of trying to find fish Nemo,
In the Atlantic ocean

Not even in the Mormon community? :cryfeels: :feelsohgod:

I don´t know man.
By the way, I was not trying to make fun of you, for prefering a virgin.
I think most of us on this forum, prefer women who are either a virgin, or have a very low bodycount
(unless they are cucks).
Matter of fact:
I am Christian myself , and made a thread about Why I prefer a virgin

What I´m saying is, that you´ll most likely never find one.
Thanks to the sexual revolution and social media, Most Church girls are really promiscuous nowadays.
Even the Hijabi Muslim women, have Bodycounts of 5+ before marriage.

I don´t want to be the crab in the bucket, that drags you down.
You can always keep your eye open in the Mormon community, in hopes of finding one.
But don´t get your hopes up.
Always brace for the worst, always be prepared so shit won´t catch you off guard.
I´m mentally preparing myself for a life of loneliness.

Finally someone talking about this topic.
I have an anonymous facebook account, and often see these ´Mormon´ Girls in my suggestions.
I never bought into the ´Christian Unicorn´ nonsense.
Female nature doesn´t care about the borders of countries and religion.
They usually pretend to be innocent angels, but they are far from it.
I´m way too blackpilled, and watched way too many MGTOW video´s to fall for this Christian/Mormon trap.

They usually have these cringe bio´s such as:
´God loves you´ .
Yea we know the drill, bitch.
You just act innocent and want to advertise yourself on social media, in hopes of attracting
a sucker Naive enough, to fall for your BS.
All of them are whores.
And most Mormon guys are BluePilled to the core, with a cucked mindset
If you want a virgin, Go to Montana and look for a small Amish community, in the middle of nowhere.
Completely cut off from the outside world, no WIFI.
Then you might find that unicorn.
And even then, Foids gonna Foid anyways.
Woah do you expect me to read all that shit from you