Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People that think this forum should be 20+ are low IQ agecucks

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you think there’s any difference between a 19 year old KHHV and a 20 year old KHHV you’re low IQ and an agecuck there’s no difference mentally or physically they’re both legal adults I can understand 18+ cause if you’re under 18 you’re not even an adult yet but saying 19 is too young to be here is dumb and cucked most men are done growing by 18 that’s the age where people finish high school and enter the adulthood world by then you’re developed enough to know where you stand if you’re a KHHV at that age it’s definitely over normies don’t take until their 20s to get a girlfriend unless it’s by choice they get GF’s in high school you’re coping if you think Chad is waiting till he’s 22 years old to get laid

I think the reason we say that isnt because theyve havent gotten laid but because youngcels still have time and dont need to be rotting on a forum.

i prefer 20+ over 18+ since 18/19 year olds are finishing up highschool or are first year college/uni students for the most part. i'd rather they've had some time to ascend in college than just be assumed to be virgins because they didn't get their first lab partner in uni to sleep with them.
You’re coping if you think Chad is waiting till he’s in his 20s to to have sex with Stacy and your oneitis

Last edited:
I think the reason we say that isnt because theyve havent gotten laid but because youngcels still have time and dont need to be rotting on a forum.
agree but still over for youngcels who fucked themselves up to point of no return :feelsrope:

You’re coping if you think Chad is waiting till he’s in his 20s to to have sex with Stacy and you’re oneitis
brutal, even added "your oneitis" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You’re not a youngcel at 19 that’s a grown man a youngcel is 17 or younger

you're coping if u think that everything's black and white and that u either get laid immediately or ur doomed to be a permavirgin.
I’m talking about if you’re a KHHV at 18 and it’s not by choice then that’s a huge indication about you’re SMV it’s not supposed to take until your 20s to experience your first kiss

college has way more coochie opportunities than highschool tho so you can definitely come out of highschool a KHHV and eventually ascend in college/uni.

also:

Not if you’re sub 5 and what about the people that skip college what are they supposed to do ascend with their female coworkers even other blackpillers sound like NPCs compared to me

if ur not in college then you ought to be doing something else to moneymaxx. if ur not even trying to get an education or moneymaxx (often a prerequisite for sub 7 men to get laid) then you're volcel and cant complain that no woman wants a broke, highschool diploma only, ugly man.
Chad can be a high school dropout living in his parents basement and still get more women than everybody on this forum

if ur not in college then you ought to be doing something else to moneymaxx. if ur not even trying to get an education or moneymaxx (often a prerequisite for sub 7 men to get laid) then you're volcel and cant complain that no woman wants a broke, highschool diploma only, ugly man.

Basically all that needs to be said. Blackpillpres already broke it down enough already, folks deciding to rot instead of actually put in some work. It doesn't matter that you aren't top 5 percent man in a world of 3.97 billion (3,970,000,000) men, if you have options go exercise them.

It’s not over until 25+
Plenty of people ascend 20-25
That’s still late bloomer territory

Betacuck, there is zero credible evidence that poor, less educated men have less sex than richer, more educated men. :feelsUgh:

Betacuck, there is zero credible evidence that poor, less educated men have less sex than richer, more educated men. :feelsUgh:
Aye zero my favorite paragon what’s good

Im no agecuck but If you can't legitimately ascend by the time you're 21 (or even 23 in some cases) you have indeed failed to escape (assuming you actually tried using logical methods) and only then would it be appropriate to join a forum like this.

Im no agecuck but If you can't legitimately ascend by the time you're 21 (or even 23 in some cases) you have indeed failed to escape (assuming you actually tried using logical methods) and only then would it be appropriate to join a forum like this.
Most people know it’s over by the end of high school if they’re not delusional

Most people know it’s over by the end of high school if they’re not delusional
Younger sheltered/bluepilled guys have no idea it's over even when they reach the age of 30 JFL

If you think there’s any difference between a 19 year old KHHV and a 20 year old KHHV you’re low IQ and an agecuck there’s no difference mentally or physically they’re both legal adults I can understand 18+ cause if you’re under 18 you’re not even an adult yet but saying 19 is too young to be here is dumb and cucked most men are done growing by 18 that’s the age where people finish high school and enter the adulthood world by then you’re developed enough to know where you stand if you’re a KHHV at that age it’s definitely over normies don’t take until their 20s to get a girlfriend unless it’s by choice they get GF’s in high school you’re coping if you think Chad is waiting till he’s 22 years old to get laid
being an adult is cope

there is no such thing if your an incel

The rich and powerful are already using top-tier genetic analysis technology to create their heirs, this is called a "designer baby" because the genes of the baby are designed (more often selected) to display certain qualities -- excellent general health, high IQ, high-NT, darktriad, etc.

If a genetic analysis was done on the zygotes that eventually resulted in any of the subhumans that populate this forum, I'm pretty sure the embryos would've been discarded on the spot -- autists, manlets, most schizos, individuals with high mutation load (which correlates with mental issues, disease, left-handedness, uglyness and more), framelets, low IQ, balding, all sort of genetic disorder, etc. etc. etc.

In fact, for many people here it never began... their genetic destiny was sealed even before their mothers knew they were pregnant.

The problem is that omega males :incel:, the ones in the bottom 5% of the genetic lottery, are a minority of people here, and of incels in general. 31% of american youth is incel -- they can't be all omega males, maybe 5% are omega males, the other 26% are beta males who didn't make it yet, but can still make it if they moneymaxx and betabuxx. By advocating a defeatist attitude ("it's over bro") to these beta males, this forum is doing omega males a disservice, stimulating betas to remain as incels while they could well be on their way to a "better life": love, marriage, cuckoldry and wageslavery (better for them who, being beta males, are biologically driven to be slaves to pussy, and feel very happy being so); or maybe whoremongering, for the fast life strategists around here.

As a genetically defective omega male (autist, ADD, balding, ugly, asymmetric, framelet etc.) the last thing I want is to see around me is incel defeatist beta males competing with me for access to neetbux, whores and copes. I wish all the betas all the luck in the rat-race, and in their quest for "love", which truly brings them happiness, even if it involves cuckoldry and ends in divorce-rape, as betas typically enjoy lifelong happiness through buxxing the kids they believe are theirs.

This is why I don't like to see a 15 yo "incel" here. These kids should be taking HGH, doing some serious exercise and diet regimen, watching out for the norwood reaper, acquiring skills and getting ready to enter a gainful occupation that allows them to pursue their happiness.

If these youngcels turn out to be really genetic trash, at least they will end up with a job, good physique and able to whoremaxx and copemaxx with the rest of the brocels here. Most likely than not they are not total genetic trash, and may well succeed in becoming a happy slave to his future mistress, dutifully paying his taxes to support the omega neets, single moms, and not competing with us for copes.

Last edited:
I want here sex havers who struggle to get pussy, I want here people who are sub7 and aren't NPC/normie (I call people normie in form of being robot on DNA code, not in form of looks scale), I want here people whatever age above 16 who struggle in life and aren't NPC.

MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR NEW COMMERS IS JUST NOT TO BE FUCKIN NPC

The rich and powerful are already using top-tier genetic analysis technology to create their heirs, this is called a "designer baby" because the genes of the baby are designed (more often selected) to display certain qualities -- excellent general health, high IQ, high-NT, darktriad, etc.

If a genetic analysis was done on the zygotes that eventually resulted in any of the subhumans that populate this forum, I'm pretty sure the embryos would've been discarded on the spot -- autists, manlets, most schizos, individuals with high mutation load (which correlates with mental issues, disease, left-handedness, uglyness and more), framelets, low IQ, balding, all sort of genetic disorder, etc. etc. etc.

In fact, for many people here it never began... their genetic destiny was sealed even before their mothers knew they were pregnant.

The problem is that omega males :incel:, the ones in the bottom 5% of the genetic lottery, are a minority of people here, and of incels in general. 31% of american youth is incel -- they can't be all omega males, maybe 5% are omega males, the other 26% are beta males who didn't make it yet, but can still make it if they moneymaxx and betabuxx. By advocating a defeatist attitude ("it's over bro") to these beta males, this forum is doing omega males a disservice, stimulating betas to remain as incels while they could well be on their way to a "better life": love, marriage, cuckoldry and wageslavery (better for them who, being beta males, are biologically driven to be slaves to pussy, and feel very happy being so); or maybe whoremongering, for the fast life strategists around here.

As a genetically defective omega male (autist, ADD, balding, ugly, asymmetric, framelet etc.) the last thing I want is to see around me is incel defeatist beta males competing with me for access to neetbux, whores and copes. I wish all the betas all the luck in the rat-race, and in their quest for "love", which truly brings them happiness, even if it involves cuckoldry and ends in divorce-rape, as betas typically enjoy lifelong happiness through buxxing the kids they believe are theirs.

This is why I don't like to see a 15 yo "incel" here. These kids should be taking HGH, doing some serious exercise and diet regimen, watching out for the norwood reaper, acquiring skills and getting ready to enter a gainful occupation that allows them to pursue their happiness.

If these youngcels turn out to be really genetic trash, at least they will end up with a job, good physique and able to whoremaxx and copemaxx with the rest of the brocels here. Most likely than not they are not total genetic trash, and may well succeed in becoming a happy slave to his future mistress, dutifully paying his taxes to support the omega neets, single moms, and not competing with us for copes.

left-handedness prove it's bad.

you should have to be 18 to post here
t. joined when I was 17

OP is under 21 and seething. :feelsLSD:

The thing is, there are just many young fakecels on .is. Of course, if your body has already stopped developing and you're ugly or/and short, it's over for you regardless of age.

if black people who on average have the same brain power as an 11 year old white child and who are universally fakecels are allowed to use the forum, 16 year olds should be able to as well

The thing is, there are just many young fakecels on .is. Of course, if your body has already stopped developing and you're ugly or/and short, it's over for you regardless of age.
young fakecels like tellem t

i prefer 20+ over 18+ since 18/19 year olds are finishing up highschool or are first year college/uni students for the most part. i'd rather they've had some time to ascend in college than just be assumed to be incels because they didn't get their first lab partner in uni to sleep with them.
No, they will still get their assc sendt their own way