Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People standing over me

TeemoFromLeague

TeemoFromLeague

Captain Teemo
I don't know how else to describe it, but I'm pretty sure a lot of manlets like myself experience it on a daily basis when going outside, it's when someone (usually a lot taller than you) stands really close to you and disrespects your personal space due to the sheer height difference. it's even worse when you sit and someone stands really close to you to the point you can sniff his ass.
I don't even know if they do it on purpose or if it's just a biological-evolutionary thing. Still, I swear to god every time someone does it to me I want to beat him to death (by smashing my phone straight into his chin, and after it breaks I will go ahead with the rest of his face).

I don't know how else to describe it, but I'm pretty sure a lot of manlets like myself experience it on a daily basis when going outside, it's when someone (usually a lot taller than you) stands really close to you and disrespects your personal space due to the sheer height difference. it's even worse when you sit and someone stands really close to you to the point you can sniff his ass.
I don't even know if they do it on purpose or if it's just a biological-evolutionary thing. Still, I swear to god every time someone does it to me I want to beat him to death (by smashing my phone straight into his chin, and after it breaks I will go ahead with the rest of his face).
KNIFE TO TALLFAG KNEE KNIFE TO TALLFAG KNEE KNIFE TO TALL FAG KNEE

(AS A YOUTUBE PRANK)

My condolences brocel .
The worst part is I’ve had this happen to me and the asshole doing this was a mantlet as I’m sitting down on the chair . Imagine being disrespected by a mantlet. In your case , I’m sorry you have to go through this brocel .
Try to stay away from standing next to them . That way you won’t feel as badly mogged . I noticed a Pinoy mantlet that’s easily shorter than 5’6 always like to stand away from others to prevent being height mogged . Well fuck him hope he dies , he’s a NT incel in denial so I don’t care he can go to hell and rot to death .

If you can , be more aggressive but if your not naturally aggressive , there’s only so much you can fake .

Your not alone . Stay strong . Do what you can brocel .
Thanks for the advice but being aggressive at my height would only make me look like an angry leprechaun

They do it on purpose, they can feel the mog and it makes them feel good.

I've seen it IRL when manlets get disrespected like this and I worry for the tallfags tbh.

Can't relate.

I can relate to this. My most recent experience with this was on the crowded bus for the morning commute. The taller man standing next to me basically squashed me and acted like I wasn't even standing there. I remember him looking down on me and scoffing. It was very emasculating.

some do it on purpose because they like the feeling of towering over you