Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people on this site are so tribal

Yes, Asians do color mog most other ethnics. The only coloring failo chinks have is eyes but with everything else its still more than enough to put us as most subhuman.
I agree with all your points. but a lot of Asians are medium brown, most Asians in Asia start lightning their skin early. The pale ones Also have a yellow undertone.

I agree with all your points. but a lot of Asians are medium brown, most Asians in Asia start lightning their skin early. The pale ones Also have a yellow undertone.
I don’t know about the yellow undertone. I can’t tell chinks apart from other ethnicities based on looking at the physique or hand alone. But we do tan very easily thats why the guys who spend a lot more time in the son are so much darker than noodles.

and yea a good chunk of noodles probably lighten their skin as well like amelie cheing

Iran does all of that. The gulf countries are small. And Iran is also sanctioned by the way. If the Levant, Iraq and Libya weren't destabilized by the West they would similar in strength(Military) to Iran.
Iran has different ethnicity and culture compared to Gulf countries.
Also I don't think that Saudi Arabia is small, for example.

I don’t know about the yellow undertone. I can’t tell chinks apart from other ethnicities based on looking at the physique or hand alone. But we do tan very easily thats why the guys who spend a lot more time in the son are so much darker than noodles.
Tanning has nothing to do with undertones. Undertones are very important, pink/rosy red undertones are usually what whites have. That's why the appear more pinkish. I have a rosy red undertone, and even brown Arabs usually, have a pink hue on their cheeks. When I tan my tan looks attractive, because, of my undertones. ASIANS loose their SMV when they tan, because, they have shitskin when tanned. That's why a tanned European will always look white, but not a lightskinned pajeeta.

Tanning has nothing to do with undertones. Undertones are very important, pink/rosy red undertones are usually what whites have. That's why the appear more pinkish. I have a rosy red undertone, and even brown Arabs usually, have a pink hue on their cheeks. When I tan my tan looks attractive, because, of my undertones. ASIANS loose their SMV when they tan, because, they have shitskin when tanned. That's why a tanned European will always look white, but not a lightskinned pajeeta.
Do indians and blacks have yellow undertones?

Iran has different ethnicity and culture compared to Gulf countries.
Wrong. Iranians/Turks/Levantines are all genetically the same. Saying we are very different is like me saying Ukranians and Russians are different.. yes they are different to gulf countries so are Levantines, but we are all sandniggers.

Do indians and blacks have yellow undertones?
Indians yes. That's why a light skinned pajeet will never look white. Blacks it depends, but They usually have reddish. But it doesn't matter for them, because, they have very dark skin.

ill reply later

im playing valorant now

Wrong. Iranians/Turks/Levantines are all genetically the same. Saying we are very different is like me saying Ukranians and Russians are different.. yes they are different to gulf countries so are Levantines, but we are all sandniggers.
Persians and Turks aren't Arabs.

Let us face it. Nobody, or rarely anyone, is providing methods or serious input to our inceldom. Everything, EVERYTHING is cope. Race, Ideology, Hobbies. EVEYRTHING.
Very true, we can only cope. FUCKKK! It sucks so much

varoran. Do you pull pn there?

@NorthernWind modern Turks speaking turkish or Iranians speaking Farsi doesn't mean they're genetically different. Only the language is different
Aren't the modern Persians descendants of the ancient Persians?

Only on valorant. Its like omegle. Doesn’t translate to irl
E-dating is gay. look at the bluepillers. Clearly you linked this thread on discord or some shit. I remember you made some post saying 4'11 non yellow>6'3 yellow. Are you Ai Impact?

And Pontic, Iranid, Proto Iranid, Anatolid, Armenid, Eurafricanid, Proto Nordic, East Mediterranid, Assyroid, and Gracile Mediterranid. You sure forgot alot.

And compared to chinks, even the basic Orientalid, Yemenid, Egyptid, and Trans Mediterranid looks good
Only proto iranid is good there. The gooks on that site are middle aged LMAO. The other phenotypes are younger. Maybe it's because asians have a higher average age and they younger asians are rotting on league

Do Asiana have pink skin or pink ripples?

I dont notice whether or not somebody does

90% of asians I see including myself (since I’m basically the composite average asian face, I have a lot of facial averageness) are subhuman. The other 10% likely have some mixture or can leverage other things, like jawline, cheekbones, height, frame, and muscles.
Cheekbones and jawline are by default at least average most of the time so cope. Muscles is redpilled cope, height and to a lesser extent frame matter way more. Most slayers at clubs are tall or tall and wide so that applies to every race except abos and maybe curries because of colouring but height can halo them if they aren't heavily abo admixtured.

"90%" this was made in 2015 so before when kpop became mainstream in the west. They weren't cherrypicking gl guys. Most look normal dude.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQgEbEZRfE

That composite is a middle aged man and other phenos had young men

this is more accurate as he's not middle aged and therefore leaner. People lose metabolism as they get older

Cheekbones and jawline are by default at least average most of the time so cope. Muscles is redpilled cope, height and to a lesser extent frame matter way more. Most slayers at clubs are tall or tall and wide so that applies to every race except abos and maybe curries because of colouring but height can halo them if they aren't heavily abo admixtured.

"90%" this was made in 2015 so before when kpop became mainstream in the west. They weren't cherrypicking gl guys. Most look normal dude.

View attachment 1186183

this is more accurate as he's not middle aged and therefore leaner. People lose metabolism as they get older

View attachment 1186187

The first one is clearly a young man. And all the kpop guys are sutgerymaxxed. You love making up thongs because you can’t accept reality.

Aren't the modern Persians descendants of the ancient Persians?
You have to understand this. Arabs are a race like Europeans. Just like slavs consists of polish, russians, Ukranians etc and Just like Scandinavians are the same people, so are Levantines, Turks and Iranians. Ukranians and Italians aren't very close, but both are Europeans. The same thing with gulf Arabs and Iranians,/Turks and levantines. Gulf Arabs have more Nufian DNA and we are more Aryan. But both are Arab.

ARABS are people who live or originate in Yemen all way to Turkey, north africa and Iran. There are different kinds of Arabs, just like there are different Europeans. Gulf Arabs are one group, so are Levantines, Turks and Iranians. Genetically, Turks/Iranians and levantines are the same people. @Made in Heaven for example is an Iraqi turk

The first one is clearly a young man. And all the kpop guys are sutgerymaxxed. You love making up thongs because you can’t accept reality.
Exactly. Kpoooop fags all lighten their skin, hair and get surgery. Undo all of it and see how Ugly they look

They arent from kpop, they're random people on the street. Did I post a kpop video? he clearly looks around 40 which is nowhere near the zoomer asian age group

Enjoy spamming the forum with retardation you low iq faggot. I'm not arguing with retards.

You're supposed to look at your wrists
View attachment 1186210
Another thing you can do is if you can't tell(people say the wrist thing isn't accurate) is to Hold a white sheet of paper against your face and look at yourself in the mirror. If your skin appears yellow next to the paper, your skin has a warm hue and undertone. If your face has a rosy blush, you're cool toned. This should be done in natural light I think.

MMA session. Eating Dinner. Took three buses. Mofos still arguing on this topic.

What does that even mean?

View attachment 1186183

View attachment 1186187

I don't even need to click on that video. KEK look at all those faggots dying their hair brown

You have to understand this. Arabs are a race like Europeans. Just like slavs consists of polish, russians, Ukranians etc and Just like Scandinavians are the same people, so are Levantines, Turks and Iranians. Ukranians and Italians aren't very close, but both are Europeans. The same thing with gulf Arabs and Iranians,/Turks and levantines. Gulf Arabs have more Nufian DNA and we are more Aryan. But both are Arab.

ARABS are people who live or originate in Yemen all way to Turkey, north africa and Iran. There are different kinds of Arabs, just like there are different Europeans. Gulf Arabs are one group, so are Levantines, Turks and Iranians. Genetically, Turks/Iranians and levantines are the same people. @Made in Heaven for example is an Iraqi turk
But Arabs are Semites while Turks came from Central Asia. I thought that Semites only lived in Near East.

while Turks came from Central Asia. I
Modern Turks on average only have like 5% central Asian/turk DNA. Highest is like 15%. They intermixed with local anatolians, that's why Turkey shouldn't even be called turkey anymore.

1. Asians have kung fu halo and kpop “halo”
Kung Fu actors arent sex symbols and it isnt enough to offset the opposite representation. jackie chan, bruce lee, jet li and the rest arent sex symbols. Bruce Lee has a white wife but nobody cares about that. Kpop is recent and not as big as the halos other races except curries and ig sandniggers have. Overall, id put them slightly above curries and just below sandniggers in terms of both media halo and media failo (sandniggers arent desexualized so it cancels out the kpop halo). They could go above sandniggers eventually. They dont have rap so the fact kpop is still helping, speaks volumes about existing asian smv. People automatically reject subhuman nigress Juliet, so there are levels to halo and the response. AMWF is very common in South Korea and EE, as you might know.
plus I see a lot of high tier subhuman asian males in lead roles in commercials and suchZ
2. High FWHR after a certain point is a failo. Jordan barrett would have more appeal if his were lower
Barrett has a more compact midface and looks more mongol tier than the average asian so cope. That guy is similar to the composite i showed so its accurate. High FWHR is mostly ideal in asians; it's mostly the foids who look wide (because of compact midface, the guys have wider faces and look less compact which is telling about the skull height difference). I'd say southern chinese, Vietnamese and Mongols have the widest faces for asians since they're southern mongoloid and tungid respectively.

3. The splencho cranium/neurocranium ratio is the same. Asians just have flatter occiputs for four flatter faces.
nope (a is caucasoid, b is mongoloid)

4. Tall skull isn’t a good thing, it doesn’t really matter. The Ideal skull if anything would be orthocranic.
we're talking about from the front, retard. Most male models have tlal skulls. Orthocranic has a small forehead LMAO.
5. Asian Zygos don’t conpensate for everything else. Cheekbones aren’t that important they’re more of a touch up feature. Good for modeling but mid importance irl
Without cheekbones, you need top tier jaw and eye area to compensate (like Pitt). Cheekbones and that zygomatic arch are what give you youth, hence why they can kpopmax. Cheekbones are always a positive on their own.

and they're chads. A lot of asians have similar zygos and they are average for their race

no one wants this

6. From the front asians only nosemog african blacks and abos who have wider noses than us, otherwise our noses are more bulbous than every other race and about equal to afro anericans. From the side the Asian bose is almost non existent, further adding to facial flatness
They're above african americans.
7. The reason there aren’t any abo models is because their population is tiny while theres a billion ricecel including myself, naturally ricecel would have a much higher chance of producing a supermodel.
there hasn't even been an htn, let alone a chadlite
8. Every asian famous model is mixed
wrong

9. Yes, Asians do color mog most other ethnics. The only coloring failo chinks have is eyes but with everything else its still more than enough to put us as most subhuman.
yet you said ea mogs sea overall. You're a retarded faggot, you suck at logical thinking and have a garbage memory. You wouldn't get even above 50th percentile in mathematics or reading comprehension in a first world country.

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang it doesn't open.

But Arabs are Semites while Turks came from Central Asia. I thought that Semites only lived in Near East.
Anatolians speaking Turkish doesn't make them Turks, they're basically Greeks/Armenians that speak Turkish.

Turks are genetically part iranian/mongolian, those like Uigurs, Uzbeks, Turkmen, and Kazakhs.

@Despicablecel I think @comradespiderman29 is right.

Our future could have been something like this at minimum if he were hustlers and had luck:

Dunno if you are or not a happa, but by all means certainly we're the ugly types. Still, the picture above is the the best we could do if we were not destined to end up here.

Aesthethically the future belongs to white HTN fighting with chadlites of the other races, while chads (its own ethnicity), as always, spread themselves and their jizz over the world, reproducing normal asians, blacks, indians and slavs, never letting them die, just to suffer. Chad doesn even need to engage with a becky, a foid chooses today to become a single mother by choice by going to a sperm bank and then compalining she is single to blame men. Most likely she got herself inseminate by buying a furry horse cock.

It is what it is brocel.

What does that even mean?

I don't even need to click on that video. KEK look at all those faggots dying their hair brown
most of them have black hair. dark brown looks different in that lighting. Jfl at thinking changing your hair from black to dark brown changes your smv though.

Kpop is recent and not as big as the halos other races except curries and ig sandniggers have. Overall, id put them noticeably above curries but juts below sandniggers in terms of media halo (sandniggers arent desexualized so it cancels out the kpop halo). They could go above sandniggers eventually. They dont have rap so the fact kpop is still helping, speaks volumes about existing asian smv. People automatically reject subhuman nigress Juliet, so there are levels to halo and the response. AMWF is very common in South Korea and EE, as you might know.
What are you smoking? Curries and sands have no media halo. Asians are just ugly, hence, why white women don't like you. And AMWF isn't common anywhere, stop dreaming.
nope (a is caucasoid, b is mongoloid
No Asians have flat faces
Barrett has a more compact midface and looks more mongol tier than the average asian so cope. That guy is similar to the composite i showed so its accurate. High FWHR is mostly ideal in asians; it's mostly the foids who look wide (because of compact midface, the guys have wider faces and look less compact which is telling about the skull height difference). I'd say southern chinese, Vietnamese and Mongols have the widest faces for asians since they're southern mongoloid and tungid respectively.
Barrett doesn't look Asian. Stop delusionmaxxing
Without cheekbones, you need top tier jaw and eye area to compensate (like Pitt). Cheekbones and that zygomatic arch are what give you youth, hence why they can kpopm
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Asian don't have prominent cheekbones, unlike depp. Also you tend to store face fat even at low body fat. so it's completely over. That's why so many Asians keep complaining about this on reddit. Why are you using white models by the way?
and they're chads. A lot of asians have similar zygos and they are average for their race
No, it's not that prominent in Asians. Asians have a very hard time loosing face fat, you will never look like that.
no one wants this
Looks better then the average chinksect.
They're above african americans.
No, AA are taller, have bigger dongs and more media halo. Facepill doesn't apply to them.
Lmao. The first two are the same guys. It's that rare Asian chang who is born in a million years. He is dead by the way

most of them have black hair. dark brown looks different in that lighting. Jfl at thinking changing your hair from black to dark brown changes your smv though.
Googks clearly think so, that's wy they dye their hair brown

What dark brown? Retard I have dark brown hair, that's way lighter then dark brown. This Is what happens when you live around people with shit colouring, you and @Zetta are clueless when it comes to hair or eye colour. Most fags in that thumbnail don't have dark brown hair.

@Despicablecel I think @comradespiderman29 is right.

Our future could have been something like this at minimum if he were hustlers and had luck:View attachment 1186241

Dunno if you are or not a happa, but by all means certainly we're the ugly types. Still, the picture above is the the best we could do if we were not destined to end up here.

Aesthethically the future belongs to white HTN fighting with chadlites of the other races, while chads (its own ethnicity), as always, spread themselves and their jizz over the world, reproducing normal asians, blacks, indians and slavs, never letting them die, just to suffer. Chad doesn even need to engage with a becky, a foid chooses today to become a single mother by choice by going to a sperm bank and then compalining she is single to blame men. Most likely she got herself inseminate by buying a furry horse cock.

It is what it is brocel.
@DeliriousMerchant thinks asians mog sandniggers

markiplier is a cyclops horseface, he's like low tier mtn for a hapa with a great personality and mogger voice. I never claimed hapas are near the top lmao, just that they're above sandniggers. Hapas have the highest appeal to asian women who are near the top of the female hierarchy so clearly looking asian isn't bad. In b4, they look good in spite of being asian. Most look clearly mixed and there are more asian passing ones than white passing ones.