Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people on this site are so tribal

only call you, Comrade and occasionally made in heaven low iq because its justified. You all cherry-pick and have flawed arguments.
Arabs are whiter and better looking then Asians. I have shown you videos and millions of photos from Lebanon.
also got fuckrd by the asian users on .org so he came here where there are no argumentative/combative users except people like comrade.
Trying to argue that Asians are better looking/whiter then levnatines is like trying to argue an ant is stronger then an elephant.

that image doesn't represent shit since it pins two extremes against each other.
no it doesnt. Its very accurate
also many gulf arabs have extremely nasty features. like having negative canthal tilt. beady eyes, hook noses, and being absurdly hairy.
Gulf arabs still mog asians. Hence why many gulf arabs have Vietnamese wives, and earlier I even showed you a saudi/Korean with a saudi dad

37d8cfa4 3a96 4503 a333 87a22a07ac42
B0dacbeb fbd7 4f61 8fab 64adb3919965
A6592b60 019e 4f62 a03f b1dc18ae0371
8d16a79a b72a 4688 9eea a95f10baf086

Average Arab hapa women are better looking then average Asian women. Even Asians know that. That's why hazaras who aren't even Fully Mongoloid get suregry despite having blue eyes and light hair to look like the causcaian pashtuns. stop coping

keep posting the ugliest asians and keep pitting them up against social media thots caked in makeup. only makes u look more like a dumbass.
Lop okay
These are the uglies, though. One of the pictures includes two fatties exaggerating their chin-fat.
Also, 4 and 10 from the downwards column mog average Arab.
All asians are ugly. Do you live in a bubble or something? We all see how they hate their eyes and flat noses

Actor aarif rahman 163888 large
Qkbdcak2drz61

Is what Normies have to say about North Korea real? I watched that loyal citizen documentary a while ago. Can you send me similar?
What does north korea have to do with someone here accusing other users of being someone else on looksmax who got banned and came to troll here without linking proof and just accusing.

What is he basing his accusations on ? Literally nothing, also you have tranime pfp and it was to be expected from you to write some low IQ nonsense out of context.

There are ways that mods can track users who use the same email on both .is and .org while not that efficient as the user may be using different e-mails still worth the try.

But for now I think ur just targeting this user because you personally dislike them and want them banned.

You are coping if you think that East Asians are inferior. East Asian countries are the only countries together with Europe and North America, being able to sustain a modern development based on fundamental science.
Just forget about Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait theory.

What does north korea have to do with someone here accusing other users of being someone else on looksmax who got banned and came to troll here without linking proof and just accusing.

What is he basing his accusations on ? Literally nothing, also you have tranime pfp and it was to be expected from you to write some low IQ nonsense out of context.

There are ways that mods can track users who use the same email on both .is and .org while not that efficient as the user may be using different e-mails still worth the try.

But for now I think ur just targeting this user because you personally dislike them and want them banned.
Bitch, it was a QUESTION.

Conradespiderman29 and Made in Heaven are exaggerating it slightly, But @Despicablecel you can go on humanphenotypes.net, or search for a composite face for a region and it would be pretty obvious on average arabs mog the shit out of gooks.

Bitch, it was a QUESTION.
nice normiefaggot speak I think ur infiltroon personally because you moralfag too much and target random users.

Can't wait for you to get banned because your activity is already suspicious.

You just look at stereotypes about chink behavior and assume every chink does that. You can choose your behavior unlike your looks. You also use some weak correlation i. grammar or spelling pattern to link me to some bulgarian .org user I know nothing about. You’re making a fool out of yourseld
nope, you dint even have similar grammar or spelling, retarded faggot. its the content of what you say like saying asians are more likely to be lgbt (only posted by one person on the internet outside of one study; latinos and whites are more likely to be lgbt in others). You also say south east asians mog east asians even though you claim height and frame matters for blacks and makes up for their faces. Frame and height are correlated so east asians cant be narrower than south east asians; some guy from there lkterally told me south east asians are narrower than east asians

This is a cope, and you know it. Now I think you might just hate on every Asian
No, all kpop faggot get suregry, lighten their skin, hair and get contacts and wear makeup. All Asian changs are hapas. The Asians here couldn't name one Asian chang who wasn't mixed

Conradespiderman29 and Made in Heaven are exaggerating it slightly, But @Despicablecel you can go on humanphenotypes.net, or search for a composite face for a region and it would be pretty obvious on average arabs mog the shit out of gooks.
The only decent one is the north african one, the rest are mid. Also, most asians i see look more prettyboy so theyre probably middle aged

All asians are ugly. Do you live in a bubble or something? We all see how they hate their eyes and flat noses

View attachment 1186126View attachment 1186127
many races have shit noses including arabs. a couple asian countries (namely Japan and South Korea) are the biggest ass kissers of the west and hence many of their people genuinely wish they were white (south korea and their surgeries lmao). also if u dont find at least some asian women attractive ur probably low T. Asians aren't really my cup of tea generally speaking and I dont think all races are innately equal in beauty but to say all asians are ugly is absurd.

nope, you dint even have similar grammar or spelling, retarded faggot. its the content of what you say like saying asians are more likely to be lgbt (only posted by one person on the internet outside of one study; latinos and whites are more likely to be lgbt in others). You also say south east asians mog east asians even though you claim height and frame matters for blacks and makes up for their faces. Frame and height are correlated so east asians cant be narrower than south east asians; some guy from there lkterally told me south east asians are narrower than east asians
The irony is that you claim to be average or at least near average height (5’9)… But complain about your below average height. And SEA mogs ea because of slightly less gookish facial features. EA still mogs overall because of being larger.

First and Second guys don't mog for shit. They just get their favorite cousin. Bias due to race type-shit.
Yes, Asians desire round eyes and high noses, that's why noodlwhores even marry Indian and Pakistanis men because, they're causcaian.

nice normiefaggot speak I think ur infiltroon personally because you moralfag too much and target random users.

Can't wait for you to get banned because your activity is already suspicious.
I ASKED a question. Stop being hypocritical and trying to incite bans. I already apologized to comradespiderman29 for being too playful. I don't know you. I can't ask a communist questions regarding NK? Just live outside normie civilization theory to be realcell.

you moralfag too
You definitely don't know me, lol.

Last edited:
many races have shit noses including arabs. a couple asian countries (namely Japan and South Korea) are the biggest ass kissers of the west and hence many of their people genuinely wish they were white (south korea and their surgeries lmao). also if u dont find at least some asian women attractive ur probably low T. Asians aren't really my cup of tea generally speaking and I dont think all races are innately equal in beauty but to say all asians are ugly is absurd.
If you believe all races are equal in beauty you’re bluepilled

Just ban @Despicablecel since he's the product of clashes theory. Every post turns into this. Look at his original comment, lmao. And of course the two Arab brothers are back at it again. I don't blame them anymore.

Ricecels are higher IQ than other races on average, thus less animalistic and tribal. I have noticed that in my time on this forum, and they are the one groups whose behaviour stands out to me.
They are statistically less animalistic, yea. Less tribal, im not sure about that but for sure, they arent as reliant on tribal behaviour in social environments due to not caring about mogging based on “winning” non objective situations

Just ban @Despicablecel since he's the product of clashes theory. Every post turns into this. Look at his original comment, lmao. And of course the two Arab brothers are back at it again. I don't blame them anymore.

The only decent one is the north african one, the rest are mid. Also, most asians i see look more prettyboy so theyre probably middle aged
90% of asians I see including myself (since I’m basically the composite average asian face, I have a lot of facial averageness) are subhuman. The other 10% likely have some mixture or can leverage other things, like jawline, cheekbones, height, frame, and muscles.

The irony is that you claim to be average or at least near average height (5’9)… But complain about your below average height. And SEA mogs ea because of slightly less gookish facial features. EA still mogs overall because of being larger.
People tend to focus more on people who mog them, and the average is like 5’10.5 for middle class+ whites as low class ones bring down the average; if you enter that onto tall.life thats 30th percentile. Thats LTN quite literally. Ok now you admit they mog overall, yet somehow theyre below abos (youve said this). East asians are better looking though, they have better noses and bones in general other than maybe browridge (most seas have flat ones tho). I know youre trolling but its quite sad asians live this rent free and all you have is interner trolling, i thought you were a genius?

Since eyes, forward growth, and nose are important facial traits in men, and asians universally score negative points in these areas. Full blooded asians cannot have top tier faces and are capped at medium tier, when everything else can compensate for the lack of eye area and forward growth like in the case of king henry.

People tend to focus more on people who mog them, and the average is like 5’10.5 for middle class+ whites as low class ones bring down the average; if you enter that onto tall.life thats 30th percentile. Thats LTN quite literally. Ok now you admit they mog overall, yet somehow theyre below abos (youve said this). East asians are better looking though, they have better noses and bones in general other than maybe browridge (most seas have flat ones tho). I know youre trolling but its quite sad asians live this rent free and all you have is interner trolling, i thought you were a genius?
Abos have strong eye areas, dimorphism, and universally strong features, they’re very underrated. They’re only failoed by reputation, coloring, and nose.

Abos have strong eye areas, dimorphism, and universally strong features, they’re very underrated. They’re only failoed by reputation, coloring, and nose.
And asians are failoed by reputation too. You say curries and abos are failoed by reputation yet asian men are desexualized in western media and are seen as studycels due to tiger parenting. They arguably have it as bad as curries since curries at least are non existent on tv for the most part. Asians also have strong features like high fwhr, tall skull, low neuro to splancho, big zygos albeit some east asians can have non prominent ones. Anyone with a brain can see even the flat faced asians have bigger looking zygos than most whites and arabs. Colouring is like 50% of pheno and attractiveness and important for looks, asians also nose mog. Anyone can see east asians mog, only mixed abos can come close and i dont even know any famous models so i doubt they have a high ceiling. Kid Laroi is like 1/8 or some shit and hes a singer so doesnt count

And Pontic, Iranid, Proto Iranid, Anatolid, Armenid, Eurafricanid, Proto Nordic, East Mediterranid, Assyroid, and Gracile Mediterranid. You sure forgot alot.

And compared to chinks, even the basic Orientalid, Yemenid, Egyptid, and Trans Mediterranid looks good

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain can see even the flat faced asians have bigger looking zygos than most whites and arabs.
LMAO
And asians are failoed by reputation too. You say curries and abos are failoed by reputation yet asian men are desexualized in western media and are seen as studycels due to tiger parenting. They arguably have it as bad as curries since curries at least are non existent on tv for the most part.
You have kpooooooop. Curries have it worse. Stop coping

Do they have space or semiconductor industry? Can they build a nuclear plant on their own?
Can they produce modern weapons like warplanes or tanks?
Irrelevant to the point being made. Lmao. The goal post moving is hilarious

Stop the tangents. Many european countries can't do any of that either.

And asians are failoed by reputation too. You say curries and abos are failoed by reputation yet asian men are desexualized in western media and are seen as studycels due to tiger parenting. They arguably have it as bad as curries since curries at least are non existent on tv for the most part. Asians also have strong features like high fwhr, tall skull, low neuro to splancho, big zygos albeit some east asians can have non prominent ones. Anyone with a brain can see even the flat faced asians have bigger looking zygos than most whites and arabs. Colouring is like 50% of pheno and attractiveness and important for looks, asians also nose mog. Anyone can see east asians mog, only mixed abos can come close and i dont even know any famous models so i doubt they have a high ceiling. Kid Laroi is like 1/8 or some shit and hes a singer so doesnt count
1. Asians have kung fu halo and kpop “halo”
plus I see a lot of high tier subhuman asian males in lead roles in commercials and suchZ
2. High FWHR after a certain point is a failo. Jordan barrett would have more appeal if his were lower
3. The splencho cranium/neurocranium ratio is the same. Asians just have flatter occiputs for four flatter faces.
4. Tall skull isn’t a good thing, it doesn’t really matter. The Ideal skull if anything would be orthocranic.
5. Asian Zygos don’t conpensate for everything else. Cheekbones aren’t that important they’re more of a touch up feature. Good for modeling but mid importance irl
6. From the front asians only nosemog african blacks and abos who have wider noses than us, otherwise our noses are more bulbous than every other race and about equal to afro anericans. From the side the Asian bose is almost non existent, further adding to facial flatness
7. The reason there aren’t any abo models is because their population is tiny while theres a billion ricecel including myself, naturally ricecel would have a much higher chance of producing a supermodel.
8. Every asian famous model is mixed
9. Yes, Asians do color mog most other ethnics. The only coloring failo chinks have is eyes but with everything else its still more than enough to put us as most subhuman.

1. Asians have kung fu halo and kpop “halo”
plus I see a lot of high tier subhuman asian males in lead roles in commercials and suchZ
2. High FWHR after a certain point is a failo. Jordan barrett would have more appeal if his were lower
3. The splencho cranium/neurocranium ratio is the same. Asians just have flatter occiputs for four flatter faces.
4. Tall skull isn’t a good thing, it doesn’t really matter. The Ideal skull if anything would be orthocranic.
5. Asian Zygos don’t conpensate for everything else. Cheekbones aren’t that important they’re more of a touch up feature. Good for modeling but mid importance irl
6. From the front asians only nosemog african blacks and abos who have wider noses than us, otherwise our noses are more bulbous than every other race and about equal to afro anericans. From the side the Asian bose is almost non existent, further adding to facial flatness
7. The reason there aren’t any abo models is because their population is tiny while theres a billion ricecel including myself, naturally ricecel would have a much higher chance of producing a supermodel.
8. Every asian famous model is mixed
9. Yes, Asians do color mog most other ethnics. The only coloring failo chinks have is eyes but with everything else its still more than enough to put us as most subhuman.
Asians also have animehalo and nocrimehalo
Noiwluv12t361
Maxresdefault

Do they have space or semiconductor industry? Can they build a nuclear plant on their own?
Can they produce modern weapons like warplanes or tanks?
Iran does all of that. The gulf countries are small. And Iran is also sanctioned by the way. If the Levant, Iraq and Libya weren't destabilized by the West they would similar in strength(Military) to Iran.