Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people on this site are so tribal

You just wanted an excuse to be SFcell. Shut up. How are you 2022cell saying this?
Im anti-SFcel. Im just making an observation that most cels in here are bootlickers for the white race especially curries like @Confessor

Im anti-SFcel. Im just making an observation that most cels in here are bootlickers for the white race especially curries like @Confessor
My LOW-IQ was exposed. I thought you meant vice-versa. Lol. Embarrassing.

They havent done shit except cherry-pick. You’re too retarded to figure that out
Like @bcroger said the reason the average height and IQ in gulf countries is low is because, migrants are included. And your stats of only 10% of Lebanese having light eyes is bullshit, because, there's no source for that claim.

A lot of Italians have dark eyes and black hair in street photography, but almost all the Lebanese had light eyes and hair and so many passed as white in the videos I showed you. You most likely didn't watch because, you would have roped.

If you count levantines in the diaspora the people with Colored eyes(amber hazel, green, blue etc) are easily around 40%.
the curries even though you cherry-picked
No, I saw far uglier ones. Stop projecting onto me you disengious chinksect. This is what the average chinksect looks like. Not your kpoooooop fags seethe.
And those are not the average curry looks like. If you want me to show your far uglier gooks(this is not average, I'll admit it because, I'm not a manipulative gookoid like you) here it is.
IMG 20240625 071622IMG 20240625 071550IMG 20240625 071535IMG 20240625 071524IMG 20240625 071505IMG 20240625 071452
Is this thread about Hapas or Asians? I forgot what we are even debating about. That's what happens when your opponent doesn't have any identity I guess. You keep switching, I feel bad for you tbh. No body deserves to be mixed race and not have an identity, especially, hapas. The fact that so many of you rot here should be enough, proof that Hapas are mostly all ugly mutts.

Like @bcroger said the reason the average height and IQ in gulf countries is low is because, migrants are included. And your stats of only 10% of Lebanese having light eyes is bullshit, because, there's no source for that claim.

A lot of Italians have dark eyes and black hair in street photography, but almost all the Lebanese had light eyes and hair and so many passed as white in the videos I showed you. You most likely didn't watch because, you would have roped.

If you count levantines in the diaspora the people with Colored eyes(amber hazel, green, blue etc) are easily around 40%.

No, I saw far uglier ones. Stop projecting onto me you disengious chinksect. This is what the average chinksect looks like. Not your kpoooooop fags seethe.
And those are not the average curry looks like. If you want me to show your far uglier gooks(this is not average, I'll admit it because, I'm not a manipulative gookoid like you) here it is.
View attachment 1186460View attachment 1186461View attachment 1186462View attachment 1186463View attachment 1186464View attachment 1186465

Is this thread about Hapas or Asians? I forgot what we are even debating about. That's what happens when your opponent doesn't have any identity I guess. You keep switching, I feel bad for you tbh. No body deserves to be mixed race and not have an identity, especially, hapas. The fact that so many of you rot here should be enough, proof that Hapas are mostly all ugly mutts.
why are you incel shaming on an incel forum? clearly you arent trying to be civil and are going for personal attacks now due to being mad at seeing that chad

Prove it then retard. And Show us your eyes, you yellow brown monkey. @Cayden Zhang did it, and he didn't get doxxed because, it's impossible to doxx someone just based on their eye pic lmao.

why are you incel shaming on an incel forum? clearly you arent trying to be civil and are going for personal attacks now due to being mad at seeing that chad
What are you saying? You said those Asians were better looking. So I cherry picked far uglier ones to prove that there are worse looking Asians. And you cherrypickd extremely bad looking Curries. You don't even know what The word Cherry pick means. Stop saying " CHERRYPIKO!" it's getting annoying.

Prove it then retard. And Show us your eyes, you yellow brown monkey. @Cayden Zhang did it, and he didn't get doxxed because, it's impossible to doxx someone just based on their eye pic lmao.
im as pale as the left guy (hapa) but i dont like it. Its only appealing in asia probably and even then, id say its niche. People have commented on my paleness. A doctor said it and my therapist did too. Cayden probably filtered the pic so its not reverse searchable, i doubt its him. He posted it when that thread got bumped which is sus. I also got asked for directions in english in Japan so……

IMG 2603

im as pale as the left guy (hapa) but i dont like it. Its only appealing in asia probably and even then, id say its niche. People have commented on my paleness. A doctor said it and my therapist did too. Cayden probably filtered the pic so its not reverse searchable, i doubt its him. He posted it when that thread got bumped which is sus. I also got asked for directions in english in Japan so……

View attachment 1186467
Ancedotal evidence+ gooks lighten their skin. Post your eyes. The fact that you won't proves you're a chinksect.

View attachment 1186467
And you said the people who asked directions in english were other foreigners. One black and two whites. Nice try gookoid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What are you saying? You said those Asians were better looking. So I cherry picked far uglier ones to prove that there are worse looking Asians. And you cherrypickd extremely bad looking Curries. You don't even know what The word Cherry pick means. Stop saying " CHERRYPIKO!" it's getting annoying.
Yet your cherry-picked asians were still not ugly lmao, not appealing but not ugly. Youre projecting by saying that, there are barely any hapas here jfl. There are more sands than hapas. So clearly youre mad and trying to incel shame lmao.

Yet your cherry-picked asians were still not ugly lmao, not appealing but not ugly. Youre projecting by saying that, there are barely any hapas here jfl. There are more sands than hapas. So clearly youre mad and trying to incel shame lmao.
They were. Stupid gook thinks a little lighter skinned then Curries= good looking. They look subhuman af

Its true and I dont understand if you meet the requirements for a real incel then I wont discriminate, but if you possess normie or chad traits leave you fucking fool

Ancedotal evidence+ gooks lighten their skin. Post your eyes. The fact that you won't proves you're a chinksect.
3 instances of getting asked for directions in english is better anecdotal evidence than seeing 3 incels with stacys and saying 3 is enough to make an observation. Nope, some east asians are actually that pale. Its not even ideal anyway. I for example, frequently masturbate to tanned east asian wlmen.

There are more sands than hapas. So clearly youre mad and trying to incel shame lmao.
Ok? Maybe, I was wrong. Most people still know that whites racemixing with Asians isn't good. Hapa children are objectively ugly. There's no debate lol. 2 examples won't change what many here have observed.
3 instances of getting asked for directions in english is better anecdotal evidence than seeing 3 incels with stacys and saying 3 is enough to make an observation. Nope, some east asians are actually that pale. Its not even ideal anyway. I for example, frequently masturbate to tanned east asian wlmen.
You retard. Foreigners will ask japanese people directions in english. What are you yapping about? And I know it's two whites and one Black guy, I saw that post of yours. But you being a disensgious gookoid left that out. Ti make me think it was japanese people who asked you directions. You keep lying and expect us to believe your retarded claims.

And you're not pale I don't give a shit about your ancedotal made up cope, JFL at you thinking anyone belives it. When I say my brother is a pale ginger or that I have dark green eyes, I don't really need to prove anything, since, I post millions of photos and videos. And because, everyone knows Arabs with light eyes/hair isn't uncommon, but an Asian/hapabwith light eyes/hair is extremely rare.

We know most hapas look Asian, and the rest look like Turks. I have posted enough pics of this as well. So you saying that you have hazel green eyes, pale skin, white passing eyes area is Just ridiculous, because, even people with 12% gook DNA look Asian. So it's you who has to prove something to us here. Not me. Nobody cares about your made up stories.

Last edited:
You can't escape tribalism

there is no unity to the forum overall, which is annoying
True. Who's gonna be the Muhammad of this forum? The one who unifies all the tribes? We'll find out :feelsPop:

View attachment 1186467
That is my picture. I just took a selfie and cropped it to my eyes nothing else

so now you know I’m not bulgarian

True. Who's gonna be the Muhammad of this forum? The one who unifies all the tribes? We'll find out :feelsPop:
i got claims on my head to be a pajeet even though my name is litterally ahmad and im a native from madinah, which is the city where muhammad established his state, should i establish this as an incel state bro (too shorty, lets pick the chaddiestcel for the job:feelskek:)

(ex muslim christian tho, and i dont like momo tbf)

i got claims on my head to be a pajeet even though my name is litterally ahmad and im a native from madinah, which is the city where muhammad established his state, should i establish this as an incel state bro?

(ex muslim christian tho, and i dont like momo tbf)
I'm ex Muslim so idc about momo I'm agnostic as this point. Unify .is for us and establish incelistan pls brocel

I'm ex Muslim so idc about momo I'm agnostic as this point. Unify .is for us and establish incelistan pls brocel
talk to those racebaiters like @Made in Heaven

this dummy who isnt even arab, get out calling people names and deadass sent me a retarded highschool kid on my profile threatening me (i left him on ignore and deleted his useless shit)
dumbasses think im some immigrant worker inside saudi cuz i dont like their nonexistent "palestine" :feelskek:

inceldom ياعمي روح حرر نفسك من ال
ثم تعال صايح زي العنز علشان فلسطين

Incoming @comradespiderman29 with nothing of value to add except to derail this thread as an excuse to threaten to release ANOTHER mega thread about Gaza civilians, and Arabs, being white-passing. [He will ping @Made in Heaven to turn this into a 2 v 1].
true