Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people on this site are so tribal

Copers, all race copers

I don’t side with anybody. I just say the truth as we see it.
Ricecels are higher IQ than other races on average, thus less animalistic and tribal. I have noticed that in my time on this forum, and they are the one groups whose behaviour stands out to me.

because he says he is on another site. Ever since his acc got banned, hes been spamming this forum lmao. Some .org asian probably pissed him off so much he made this acc here. If its not him, then thats even more cagefuel lmao
Hm that's weird i thought he was a chinese. I am bulgarian myself and respect east asians.

I dont think bulgarians are racist towards asians in fact we are very friendly towards chinese and japs.

Japs especially respect us a lot and even build monuments in honor of Bulgarian national heroes.

I feel like this is appropriate:

You know I had to do it to it

View attachment 1186087
this is really the post ur going with? U picked an Asian girl of the 5th percentile of looks and pinned her up against a social media thot caked in make up. I could easily find an arab girl with beady eyes (+ negative cantail tilt) and a nasty hook nose of the selected asian's caliber in looks. no logic. reddit tier post.

That's just for fun. You can do the same lol. And that's been weeks. But whatever.
No worries, man. I won't go out of my way to poke at you. Sometimes, I'm just playful. But you really are annoying here and there.

Motherfucker :feelshaha:
this is really the post ur going with? U picked an Asian girl of the 5th percentile of looks and pinned her up against a social media thot caked in make up. I could easily find an arab girl with beady eyes and a nasty hook nose of the selected asian's caliber in looks. no logic. reddit tier post.
Screenshot 20240617 042509 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042450 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042503 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042458 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042435 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042441 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042430 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042425 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042414 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 042420 TikTok

this is really the post ur going with? U picked an Asian girl of the 5th percentile of looks and pinned her up against a social media thot caked in make up. I could easily find an arab girl with beady eyes and a nasty hook nose of the selected asian's caliber in looks. no logic. reddit tier post.
Those types of Arabs are rare. And that girl isn't arab. She is half Arab half Asian. Stupid greyfag. That Asian women is what the average Asian looks like without surgery.

Are you unironically bragging about mogging somebody on an incel forum?
It's not a compliment to mog you. It's a given. Regardless, I think the racist innuendo was clear enough...bitch.

this is really the post ur going with? U picked an Asian girl of the 5th percentile of looks and pinned her up against a social media thot caked in make up. I could easily find an arab girl with beady eyes (+ negative cantail tilt) and a nasty hook nose of the selected asian's caliber in looks. no logic. reddit tier post.
Also, nigga, I don't know who you think you're fooling. That gook girl in her tiktok says that even other asians made fun of her subhuman deformed down syndrome looking ass.

And no, that half Syrian/korean girl isn't caker in makeup, she has very turk look features and even on her other tiktoks you can see her facial features clearly

No worries, man. I won't go out of my way to poke at you. Sometimes, I'm just playful. But you really are annoying here and there.
Everyone does that here. I even did one for @Cayden Zhang

Those types of Arabs are rare. And that girl isn't arab. She is half Arab half Asian. Stupid greyfag. That Asian women is what the average Asian looks like without surgery.
I didn't say she was arab dipshit. I said she was a social media thot caked in makeup

Many Asians themselves don't stand up for the bullying. You can't expect others to fight for you if you don't do anything.

Also, nigga, I don't know who you think you're fooling. That gook girl in her tiktok says that even other asians made fun of her subhuman deformed down syndrome looking ass.

And no, that half Syrian/korean girl isn't caker in makeup, she has very turk look features and even on her other tiktoks you can see her facial features clearly
my point is ur selecting unfairly. u dont take 5th percentile of one race and pin them up against someone above average for their race or even worse CAKED IN MAKEUP.

I didn't say she was arab dipshit. I said she was a social media thot caked in makeup
No, you have no clue what a women wearing makeup looks like. That Asian women can wear makeup and she will still look ugly without surgery.

Many Asians themselves don't stand up for the bullying. You can't expect others to fight for you if you don't do anything.
I don’t let anybody bully me, But I don’t lie about things to cope.

The point is Arab HAPAS(half Asian half Arab), look better then full Asians or white HAPAS.
that image doesn't represent shit since it pins two extremes against each other. also many gulf arabs have extremely nasty features. like having negative canthal tilt. beady eyes, hook noses, and being absurdly hairy.

Look at this fool, he runs out of other arguments so he just uses “low iq” to wipe shit on his opponents. How tough of you.
I only call you, Comrade and occasionally made in heaven low iq because its justified. You all cherry-pick and have flawed arguments.
Hm that's weird i thought he was a chinese. I am bulgarian myself and respect east asians.

I dont think bulgarians are racist towards asians in fact we are very friendly towards chinese and japs.

Japs especially respect us a lot and even build monuments in honor of Bulgarian national heroes.
No chinese person, let alone an asian american would waste this much time on the most pointless bullshit. Theyre out there playing league and valorant, and studycelling. Im sure lots of bulgarians arent racist, he just has an agenda because he worships asian women and needs to cope asian men are the ugliest. He also got fuckrd by the asian users on .org so he came here where there are no argumentative/combative users except people like comrade. Asians live rent free in his head. I have nothing against Bulgarians though.

my point is ur selecting unfairly. u dont take 5th percentile of one race and pin them up against someone above average for their race or even worse CAKED IN MAKEUP.
No I'm not. Everyone knows hapas mog asians. And arab hapas look more caucasion than european hapas.

Arab hapa > euro hapa > asian

06f46063 6f3e 4604 80d7 5f1dbd2f30c5
Abb05447 feb2 47f0 be96 98849f31cbfa
Kazakh Woman
Kazakh girl Aya Shalkar

I only call you, Comrade and occasionally made in heaven low iq because its justified. You all cherry-pick and have flawed arguments.

No chinese person, let alone an asian american would waste this much time on the most pointless bullshit. Theyre out there playing league and valorant, and studycelling. Im sure lots of bulgarians arent racist, he just has an agenda because he worships asian women and needs to cope asian men are the ugliest. He also got fuckrd by the asian users on .org so he came here where there are no argumentative/combative users except people like comrade. Asians live rent free in his head. I have nothing against Bulgarians though.
Throwing rocks into a glass-window.
Only I, the truthful, the realest incel am free from being "Low IQ."

The hypocrisy…

Still not really convinced that he is indeed the person you're speaking about.

Link the entire saga here because it is only accusations for now without solid evidence.

There are many self-hating people here from various ethnicities , not just ricecels but also self-hating curries and arabs.

You just look at stereotypes about chink behavior and assume every chink does that. You can choose your behavior unlike your looks. You also use some weak correlation i. grammar or spelling pattern to link me to some bulgarian .org user I know nothing about. You’re making a fool out of yourseld

Still not really convinced that he is indeed the person you're speaking about.

Link the entire saga here because it is only accusations for now without solid evidence.

There are many self-hating people here from various ethnicities , not just ricecels but also self-hating curries and arabs.
Is what Normies have to say about North Korea real? I watched that loyal citizen documentary a while ago. Can you send me similar?

Average Arab hapa women are better looking then average Asian women. Even Asians know that. That's why hazaras who aren't even Fully Mongoloid get suregry despite having blue eyes and light hair to look like the causcaian pashtuns. stop coping

and you accuse me of being Bulgarian for not parroting the copers on r/asianmasculinity
Just talk about an extreme community theory. You not only exaggerate the ugliness of asians, you exaggerate everything about them. You are even more extreme than them, in the opposite direction, thats why i accuse you; also, you are similar since you both post about the same thing 24/7

I don’t let anybody bully me, But I don’t lie about things to cope.
You are coping if you think that East Asians are inferior. East Asian countries are the only countries together with Europe and North America, being able to sustain a modern development based on fundamental science.

The hypocrisy…
I dont cherry-pick; i use anecdotal, scientific and logical evidence. You have black and white thinking and confirmation bias. You are unironically low iq.

keep posting the ugliest asians and keep pitting them up against social media thots caked in makeup. only makes u look more like a dumbass.
He got your ass, @Made in Heaven. Not a good look today.