Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people on this site are so tribal

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
Someone is in an argument and regardless of the relationship, someone of the same race defends him. You cant shit on certain races or even entertain an argument based on race because 10 users will come to defend him. Meanwhile, people quite obviously are derailing threads to start racewars about asians and no one cares because there are barely any asians here. The few ones here dont really give a shit about racewars.

honestly at this point, if i reallly cared about being liked on this forum; id join some ethnics, just so i dont get 2v1’d in every argument. I dont give a shit though because i mainly use this site for sporadic posting. Others care a lot more than me and its annoying as shit

Someone is in an argument and regardless of the relationship, someone of the same race defends him. You cant shit on certain races or even entertain an argument based on race because 10 users will come to defend him. Meanwhile, people quite obviously are derailing threads to start racewars about asians and no one cares because there are barely any asians here. The few ones here dont really give a shit about racewars.
I don’t side with anybody. I just say the truth as we see it.

I would never shit on asians only on niggers, gypsies, sandniggers the world's most primitive disruptors.

and you accuse me of being Bulgarian for not parroting the copers on r/asianmasculinity

I just shit on Europeans for being lucky

Besides that I love everyone

Incoming @comradespiderman29 with nothing of value to add except to derail this thread as an excuse to threaten to release ANOTHER mega thread about Gaza civilians, and Arabs, being white-passing. [He will ping @Made in Heaven to turn this into a 2 v 1].

I don’t side with anybody. I just say the truth as we see it.
you are on every thread about asians, youre obsessed with them. Doing this for months is mentally ill LMAO. Did a gook fuck ur oneitis?

you are on every thread about asians, youre obsessed with them. Doing this for months is mentally ill LMAO. Did a gook fuck ur oneitis?
That’s not true. I am a gook

CURRIES MOG HAPAS
Youre the one who started this lmao. You randomly tagged me in some asian thread. I dont know how to be liked. No matter what i do, people dont like me but whatever.

honestly at this point, if i reallly cared about being liked on this forum; id join some ethnics, just so i dont get 2v1’d in every argument. I dont give a shit though because i mainly use this site for sporadic posting. Others care a lot more than me and its annoying as shit
yea

Incoming @comradespiderman29 with nothing of value to add except to derail this thread as an excuse to threaten to release ANOTHER mega thread about Gaza civilians, and Arabs, being white-passing. [He will ping @Made in Heaven to turn this into a 2 v 1].
Not true

people on this site get insanely mad for no reason

Idc retard, just say you're trying to provoke me. I don't derail most of his threads, Nor do I even bother to click on them. Even he knows that. He is trying to play the victim. Stop tagging me

If I wasn’t I wouldn’t be here in the first place.

Idc retard, just say you're trying to provoke me. I don't derail most of his threads, Nor do I even bother to click on them. Even he knows that. He is trying to play the victim. Stop tagging me
If we argued long enough, you'd turn this into how Levantines are white-passing. This is the truth.

You ultimately know the truth you just deny some of it so you have a sense of identity to beef with others on this forum
You don't know me, cunt. I'll argue with your squad when I feel like it.

youre an ugly duckling who learns japanese yet shits on gooks lmao
I don’t speak any japanese beyond knoichiwa, arigato, and onnii chan idk what you’re talking about

Yea, anyone can see that comrade just derails threads yet they dont care because its sands vs asians jfl. Just keep that in your own threads.

Enjoy buddy.

Howa Iya enjoy whena yuuuuuuuu is faggot?!

Unironically, i can believe that since youre low iq
Look at this fool, he runs out of other arguments so he just uses “low iq” to wipe shit on his opponents. How tough of you.

how did you come to the conclusion that he is Bulgarian because I am curious.
He has a whole thread on it. It’s from way back like 2 months ago.

how did you come to the conclusion that he is Bulgarian because I am curious.
because he says he is on another site. Ever since his acc got banned, hes been spamming this forum lmao. Some .org asian probably pissed him off so much he made this acc here. If its not him, then thats even more cagefuel lmao

Yea, anyone can see that comrade just derails threads yet they dont care because its sands vs asians jfl. Just keep that in your own threads.
I don't post anything under the vast majority of your threads. Even you know that