Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People here can't read part 2

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I made a post on Incel Discussion about a HYPOTHETICAL scenario and nearly all the replies are "But that would never happen" GROW BACK YOUR FRONTAL LOBES. HAVING AN ABSENCE OF A FRONTAL LOBE LIKE A TYPICAL BLACK THUG WILL NOT MAKE YOU ASCEND.

When someone cannot engage in a hypothetical it proves they are low IQ. Just ignore them

Incels = Low IQ
Normies = High IQ
Chads = Genius
Not really. More like:
Incels: high IQ but autistic and/or sub5
Normies: average IQ and average looks+NT
Chads: any IQ or neurotype+8/10 or greater looks.

Not really. More like:
Incels: high IQ but autistic and/or sub5
Normies: average IQ and average looks+NT
Chads: any IQ or neurotype+8/10 or greater looks.
Some incels are low IQ. Brootal…

Some incels are low IQ. Brootal…
True, but I think most of us real ones on this forum are decently intelligent. We managed to discover blackpill and an Incel forum. We have the intelligence to go against the mainstream social norms

I made a post on Incel Discussion about a HYPOTHETICAL scenario and nearly all the replies are "But that would never happen" GROW BACK YOUR FRONTAL LOBES. HAVING AN ABSENCE OF A FRONTAL LOBE LIKE A TYPICAL BLACK THUG WILL NOT MAKE YOU ASCEND.
Reminds me of my old Bully. I would say to him, "What would you do if..." He would sayy "I wouldn't do anything because that would never happen" He didn't want to stoop to my level, it would have hurt his Ego. :feelsbadman:

True, but I think most of us real ones on this forum are decently intelligent. We managed to discover blackpill and an Incel forum. We have the intelligence to go against the mainstream social norms
ER was high iq

What was the hypothetical thing?

Personally I just skim read everything. If I read every word I wouldn't have time to game.

What was the hypothetical thing?
they were upset that their oneitis had a bf or sth

so they made a long thread abt how nicely they would take her on a date

sad story lmaooo

JoinedMar 20, 2024Posts1,992
Incels are low IQ dumbfucks, its expected
JoinedMar 3, 2024Posts258
Cope, we are dumber than normies
JoinedApr 6, 2024Posts1,444

With join dates like these, none of what you guys said was read