Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People giving me attention after I lost weight

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
When I was fat nobody couldn't care less about me but now that I lost a lot of weight people all of the sudden want to be friendly toward me now. wth

and why tf it is suifuel

Brag and fat-fakecel.

Ban this nigga !!

because it goes to show how shallow people are once your appearance change in a positive way
Yeah, it's fucked up, man. Looks play a huge role in how you get treated in this shallow society.

Ppl giving me attention - posted as suicidefuel. Remember that this retard will pass his low-iq genes someday

That's what the blackpill is about basically

Ppl giving me attention - posted as suicidefuel. Remember that this retard will pass his low-iq genes someday
Remember that you're still a fatass bro

When I was fat nobody couldn't care less about me but now that I lost a lot of weight people all of the sudden want to be friendly toward me now.
Means your face is good looking without the double/triple chin,which means you're a fakecel scum.
Go kys.

Means your face is good looking without the double/triple chin,which means you're a fakecel scum.
Go kys.
yeah, bro I should totally kms because I actually did some self-improvement

be happy about it this isn't suicidefuel

When I was fat nobody couldn't care less about me but now that I lost a lot of weight people all of the sudden want to be friendly toward me now. wth
I'm also on a weight loss diet. I don't think people will give me more attention though.

be happy about it this isn't suicidefuel
Its sucifuel when you realize how fake and forgetful people are to you when they forgot how badly they treated you in the past when you was fat

Its sucifuel when you realize how fake and forgetful people are to you when they forgot how badly they treated you in the past when you was fat
that's just the nature of people, complaining about it wouldn't do shit, ur at least getting treated better now unlike most incels

fatcel = volcel.

It's because fatfuck = not taking care of himself or have underlying problem and are disgusting
the moment you loss weight people perceive you as more respectable, disciplined and determined and are not disgusting