Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People avoid sitting next to me because my ace is ugly

• Thread starter actualbelowaverage
  • Start date
A

actualbelowaverage

Greycel
On the bus, in coffee shops, every single female and even male avoids sitting within 50ft of me simply because my facial structure is ugly.

I’m so fucking alone i hate my life

On the bus, in coffee shops, every single female and even male avoids sitting within 50ft of me simply because my facial structure is ugly.

I’m so fucking alone i hate my life
Thats harsh bro..how old r u?

Reminder that OP posted on the Ratings Megathread and looks perfectly fine.

Reminder that OP posted on the Ratings Megathread and looks perfectly fine.
Look again I was rated a fucking 3. I don’t know what “fine” means to you but to anyone with an IQ higher than 70 fine means below average which isn’t enough to get women
Thats harsh bro..how old r u?
22, almost 23. I was planning to end my life by 23. Honestly I probably will in the next few years, since women will never change, They will only become more superficial.

Last edited:
Look again I was rated a fucking 3. I don’t know what “fine” means to you but to anyone with an IQ higher than 70 fine means below average which isn’t enough to get women

Come on bud. Try again.

Thread says Ace think you mean face right?? You can edit that shit still

Come on bud. Try again.

What? Look at IncelDikshit
Lmao as I was typing this some girl came and sat down then when I looked up she left. She legit packed her backpack.

Fuck. My. Life.

id consider that an advantage to being ugly tbh

tfw even old ladies would rather stand up than sit next to you
I always have two seats for myself :feelsokman:

Usually avoid me too. Idrc for them anyway.

I am, but I still have to go outside. I’ve attempted suicide twice because of how ugly my face is
Old people wouldn't care whether you're ugly or not. They just want to sit. They'll sit next to you if there's no other seat available.
Maybe you look intimidating. Have you tried smiling?

Old people wouldn't care whether you're ugly or not. They just want to sit. They'll sit next to you if there's no other seat available.

No, my facial structure is just ugly and women avoid guys with < 5.

Op actually looks quite approachable. I am beginning to believe this is all in his head, but who am I to say.

Op actually looks quite approachable. I am beginning to believe this is all in his head, but who am I to say.
Being approachable doesn’t mean shit. Women only care to be with guys whose facial structure is at least a 5/10. They’re superficial as hell and guys who are 3-4/10 like me are left alone until a bullet goes through our brain.

Foids avoid sitting next to me too.

I’m so fucking angry at the woman who left. I wish women just told you why they found your face so unappealing. World would be a better place if they weren’t complete bitches.

Well, do you got a big dick at least? Women dig that shit, (or so I’ve heard...from somewhere....)
No, they don’t care about your dick size when your face is as ugly as mine.

Being approachable doesn’t mean shit. Women only care to be with guys whose facial structure is at least a 5/10. They’re superficial as hell and guys who are 3-4/10 like me are left alone until a bullet goes through our brain.
I'm 2-3/10 and some women sit next to me. I'd rather sit next to an ugly person than to an attractive one because beautiful appearance intimidates me. It's the same for other people I guess. Send me your picture and I'll tell you what the real reason is.

Not too sure about that, sometimes they feel intimidated by chad in front of me and sit next to me