Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Penises are elegant and graceful while roast beef flaps are embarassing and sickly.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
screen_shot_2016-05-12_at_2.08.48_pm.png

800px-laocoon_pio-clementino_inv1059-1064-1067.jpg

Penises provide elegance and a sense of primal beauty when shown in artistic works.
While vaginas are never shown in such a way. A females breasts will often be shown to provide a similar feeling as the penises, but their vaginas will always be hidden.
fryd01.jpg

4cffa3accc35d172476be76d4218e2aa.jpg

Vaginas are the opposite of beauty

nk-aff-1per50.jpg
Levres-Chattes5.jpg

Gay thread, those are some grotty vaginas tho

they are some good looking vaginas my man but also there is some crooked penises too, it varies on genes.

Gay thread, those are some grotty vaginas tho
Nigga all girls pussies look like that these days.
You would have to find some young jb that's never had sex if you want a nice vagina

Reminder that they look even more beautiful when they are large

david_von_michelangelo-copy-jpg.24391

800px-laocoon_pio-clementino_inv1059-1064-1067-copy-jpg.24390

Women cannot look aesthetic, its almost impossible, at best they look fuckable when thin and curvy

Vaginas too cannot ever be made beautiful, they are always repulsive because they look like infected stab wounds

oh my god that was gross. vaginas look pretty gross up close tbh. unless if they are young, clean, shaved and circumcised.

Edit: You're looking at disgusting western "roasties" instead of

not going to write in same sentence as that

perfect manko

you got the big gay

Here in southamerica we would beat you to death for being such a big fucking faggot

Nigga you gay dude please come out of the closet already.

That's why I'm bisexual. I have a crush on Knajjd btw

"Hurr durr it's gay to look at an objectively disgusting body part and call it out for being disgusting"
If like to see you guys stuff your faces into those roast beef flaps.
gay af tbh tbh

"Hurr durr it's gay to look at an objectively disgusting body part and call it out for being disgusting"
If like to see you guys stuff your faces into those roast beef flaps.
I actually agree with you on the roast beef part, I was just joking around with you calling penises elegant.

I think the vagina is meant to be hidden from view by hair. I find a
7OsYtPG.jpg
very aesthetic. I hate that shaved vaginas have become the norm.

Gayest thread ever

Nigga all girls pussies look like that these days.
You would have to find some young jb that's never had sex if you want a nice vagina
Not necessarily. I was looking through a chad friend of mines phone and he had hella pretty poon. One is a girl I actually saw in person in and art class i took