Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I forgot, LGBTs don't count as pedophiles because that would count as homophobic and transphobic. :soy:
Nope, this is a strawman. The problem is to associate pedophilia and homosexuality in this day and age like they are related.

I don’t even know where to start other then don’t group under 13 kids with over 13 teens. By the time you reach your teens you have already developed sexual feelings, girls stop being innocent by then. Either they will be cream pied by teen chad or college chad, this proves they are already seeking sexual relationships. Just look at the sexual lust they feel for kpop pretty boys or Justin beiber. Also most religious advocates for marrying young virgin girls to older men for security.

There aren’t many pedocels here tbh

I prefer women in their 40s anyway, maybe because I am a soy who likes being dominated.

I’m not saying it would kill them, but it’s pretty gross to me that anyone would want to fuck someone who’s mentally closer to a child in terms of behaviour. Have you seen how 14 year olds act? We did a lot of things in the past that are seen as unjustifiable now, slavery being one of them.
So all females then?

. So it should go by maturity, and lack of virginity to give consent to adults, not age once they become teens..
You could make that argument, but that is a very difficult thing to objectively quantify. Rationally it makes some sense, but from a legal standpoint I think it would be too difficult to enforce, ‘maturity’ isn’t an objective metric like age so age is really the best we have to go by.
Most mammals don't have incels, chimps weren't cucks who gave foids rights and let them pick the chad chimps they wanted, the strongest chimp (even if he's ugly) got the most foids.
Would you prefer it if the strongest man had all the women and everyone else was just a bystander? Doesn’t sound much better than what we currently have tbh, there’d be more incels than there are now.

Lol, this is a highly unrealistic scenario, no 13 year old is going to consent to a hideous balding man in his mid twenties unless drugs or money is involved.

Nope, grooming works, hence why ppl did it in the past. I even saw some european loli on 4chan w a paki and she looked genuinley happy. The only problem is if the groomer does not marry her afterwards

You could make that argument, but that is a very difficult thing to objectively quantify. Rationally it makes some sense, but from a legal standpoint I think it would be too difficult to enforce, ‘maturity’ isn’t an objective metric like age so age is really the best we have to go by.
I think the objective quantifier here is the fact that having sexual relationships at some point in your adult life does not cause measurable, irreversible psychological damage. while being sexually exploited as a child does. there's a clear difference between a grown woman who lacks mature decision making skills and a young girl who literally has not had a chance to develop them.

I mean its natural for teenage foids to have the urge chase after Chad but its not natural for us men to have the urge fuck teenage foids?

So all females then?
Look at the graph below, neural patterns in 15 year old adolescents is closer to that of a 5 year old when it comes to prefrontal cortex use, which is where rational decision making can take place.
Nope, grooming works, hence why ppl did it in the past. I even saw some european loli on 4chan w a paki and she looked genuinley happy. The only problem is if the groomer does not marry her afterwards
Cherry picking, I hate it when IT do it and I hate it when incels hypocritically turn around and do the exact same. Having someone make lifelong decisions before they have complete adequate brain development is a recipe for disaster. Teen marriages are shown to result in more divorce than marriages that take place in the 30s.
I think the objective quantifier here is the fact that having sexual relationships at some point in your adult life does not cause measurable, irreversible psychological damage. while being sexually exploited as a child does. there's a clear difference between a grown woman who lacks mature decision making skills and a young girl who literally has not had a chance to develop them.
Well put, @Robtical

That's why it should just be set to 13. And it will have to be up to the foid to prove she was a virgin and too low iq.
Would you prefer it if the strongest man had all the women and everyone else was just a bystander? Doesn’t sound much better than what we currently have tbh, there’d be more incels than there are now.
There would be a lot less incels, because at least you can gymcel to get stronger. Becoming a chad is impossible. One takes work, the other takes luck. Yes, some framelets will never get as strong as 7'4" guys, but they would have no chance going against chads also. So there's more opportunities for men when it goes by strength.

Last edited:
Well put, @Robtical
What he said wasn't true. Jb foids get pumped and dumped by older chads all the time, and they don't have any "psychological damage" just because that's what the normies say.

What he said wasn't true. Jb foids get pumped and dumped by older chads all the time, and they don't have any "psychological damage" just because that's what the normies say.
its only psychological damage when its an ugly male. Funny how that works.

:feelsthink: It's also the only time when cucks and whores get angry about it. Not being able to fuck jb's is an incel problem that must be addressed. Even whores fuck underage boys and no one cares.

Look at the graph below, neural patterns in 15 year old adolescents is closer to that of a 5 year old when it comes to prefrontal cortex use, which is where rational decision making can take place.

Yeah, that's why her father makes the decision making on her behalf, again, just as it always was in the past. Even now, we see how shit foids are at mate selection. Fathers choose moral men. Foids choose exciting men. So if a father deems a man good enough to marry his 12 y/o daughter, then that's that.

Also

F83D1AB2 0D75 4511 A5BA E9BD3A9E9E0D

This. Absolutley this.

If a gigachad, chad, or chadlite man who is 35-40 y/o marries a 10 y/o girl, takes care of her, provides for her, and so on, no one would complain.

In fact, its even shown foids prefer men around 50 y/o,

You're not truly blackpilled ntil you are lolipilled.

Last edited:
:feelsthink: It's also the only time when cucks and whores get angry about it. Not being able to fuck jb's is an incel problem that must be addressed. Even whores fuck underage boys and no one cares.
Now for the sake of argumentation. "You can't assume x does this than x should do that" Therefore, you can't assume that "if men can overcome their biological urges, why can't women?". Because both are not equal, i. e. men and women aren't equal.

But what about when it comes to fucking teens? If women can do it why can't men? But wait, it violates above mentioned rule.

Its not a matter of equality or egalitarian which frankly, I find it to be an out of date, humanist religion that redditfags preach. It has harmed society. It's a matter of which is logical, and which isn't. And I'd rather sacrifice my moral compass than let society get destroyed, because I am affected too, because I am part of that society.

Not here to add anything.

Know this is shitty bait and you're trolling.

Most importantly

20200327 144322

don't even know where to begin with this. first of all everything that you just said is completely anecdotal. second, it does not apply to reality. young girls who are groomed in to having sex with older men fall victim to suicide, crime, drug abuse etc at a statistically higher rate. that is a fact. that is a clear, objective sign of psychological damage. the man's attractiveness literally isn't even included as a factor when they measure these things.

the man's attractiveness literally isn't even included as a factor when they measure these things.
then it invalidates all your statistics.

Based gorilla can fuck jbs all he wants because its his jungle and he will fuck up moralfags

Anything goes in my forest.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

didn't read

FAQ

Why didn't you read my post?

1. Too long
2. Low IQ
3. Short attention span
4. Copy pasted text
5. Bait

One of these reasons, or perhaps multiple, have lead me
to making the decision to not read your post

What will this mean?
I didn't read your post

How can I avoid this in the future?
Don't make giga- low IQ shit that's longer than entire novels

Remember that me reading your posts are a privilege, not a right.

You may leave more questions if you're still unsatisfied.
GigaIQ tbh

I agree with the underlying concept here, but not on the exact conclusion. By 14 girls are well into puberty and will often have sexual thoughts. The main problem is that in western societies the way we develop socially puts 14 year olds in a different bracket of maturity to adults, which does make a stable relationship between the two groups hard. This however does not mean that a relationship is impossible, and I don't think that that's the point in consent laws.

It's hard to track what everyone is doing. People who have hit puberty will often want to have sex, and historically this was allowed. The problem with consent has formed in modern times as a result of people becoming less individually connected between age groups. If adults were socializing with teens there would be no problem, but since the groups stay separate the interaction becomes an unknown that is hard to predict and hard to control. The fact that teens stay within isolated age bubbles while growing up is good to an extent, but if it happens to rigidly interactions outside of those bubbles start to seem risky.

Additionally, a large part of the problem is how social laws work. As many people in the post-industrial era came to live together in large communities, dealing with things on an individual basis became harder. Life became more fast-paced and there was a demand for blanket social rules that could be applied without the need for consideration. The age of consent is an example; I can almost guarantee that some young teens are more mature than others, but the law treats them all the same. These simplified laws have become part of our social expectations, and people are no longer willing to judge situations individually.

Another problem with laws is that by regarding all of these situations as abuse, you automatically make people victims, which can cause them to feel trauma that they wouldn't have otherwise felt. By stating as a fact that someones relationship was wrong and making them see their lover as an abuser, you make them feel abused. There has been research into 'second hand abuse' which concludes that our reaction to abuse can do as much damage for the victim as the act itself.

Overall, I don't think that pedophiles are acceptable, but I don't agree with how you've arbitrarily picked an age to define them and run with it as the correct one without considering how humans actually work. Sleeping with a pre-pubescent girl is without a doubt physically and mentally dangerous, but girls that have progressed will into puberty should not be judged with the same views automatically.

TL;DR: you're wrong and my post count just went up

no it doesn't
A man's attractiveness plays a BIG role. We can extrapolate why female domestic abuse victims keep coming back to Chad and apply it to grooming.

Now for the sake of argumentation. "You can't assume x does this than x should do that" Therefore, you can't assume that "if men can overcome their biological urges, why can't women?". Because both are not equal, i. e. men and women aren't equal.

But what about when it comes to fucking teens? If women can do it why can't men? But wait, it violates above mentioned rule.

Its not a matter of equality or egalitarian which frankly, I find it to be an out of date, humanist religion that redditfags preach. It has harmed society. It's a matter of which is logical, and which isn't. And I'd rather sacrficie my moral compass than let society get destroyed, because I am affected too, because I am part of that society.
Foids expect men to keep giving them pussy passes for thousands of years, until they evolve and men de-evolve to become equal. That's what their goal is to defeat "the patriarchy".
young girls who are groomed in to having sex with older men fall victim to suicide,
I've never heard of a foid committing suicide for having sex with an adult as a teen. They do it in SEasia, mexico, and africa all the time, and the people there aren't "damaged" and drug addicts. In america whores lie all the time about being abused as kids, I won't believe them without a police report, not just a survey.

The arguments I used were fallacious and not based on any fundamental structure.

I agree. This is just bait tbh.
You didnt even distinguished between pedophilia and ephebophilia. No sources, no historical analysis about traditions and customs, no analysis of the difference between male and female maturity, no discussion about psicological differences between sexes, no reference to sociobiology... nothing. You just feel that sexual desire towards minors in general is bad. Ok. A lot of people think like you. It is irrational and gratuituous. So what?

Yeah, that's why her father makes the decision making on her behalf, again, just as it always was in the past. Even now, we see how shit foids are at mate selection. Fathers choose moral men. Foids choose exciting men. So if a father deems a man good enough to marry his 12 y/o daughter, then that's that.

Also

View attachment 242307
That graph doesn’t prove the morality of anything. I get an urge to punch my brother in the face every time he annoys me, doesn’t make it morally justifiable to do so.

Also, you’re totally deluded to think that a father would choose an incel as a partner for his daughter. Father’s want strong virile sons in law who can protect their daughter and provide grandchildren with good genetics, not feeble, limp wristed incels.

That graph doesn’t prove the morality of anything. I get an urge to punch my brother in the face every time he annoys me, doesn’t make it morally justifiable to do so.
the urge to punch your brother is not the same as thousands of years of evolution of the human brain.

A man's attractiveness plays a BIG role. We can extrapolate why female domestic abuse victims keep coming back to Chad and apply it to grooming.
for that logic to apply, the perpetrators of grooming would have to be attractive. you said that it only causes psychological damage if the man is ugly. in that case, why do the victims of child sexual abuse have measurable psychological damage? you kind of just defeated your own argument
I've never heard of a foid committing suicide for having sex with an adult as a teen. They do it in SEasia, mexico, and africa all the time, and the people there aren't "damaged" and drug addicts. In america whores lie all the time about being abused as kids, I won't believe them without a police report, not just a survey.
the fact that you "haven't heard of it" is irrelevant, considering it is extremely well documented and recorded by both governments and independent agencies across the world. these are the results from victims of genuine, confirmed sexual predators who are now in jail. there's literally nothing to dispute here.

"Young people who had experienced child sexual abuse had a suicide rate that was 10.7 to 13 times the national rates"
"Thirty-two percent of the abused children (in the control group) had attempted suicide, and 43% had thought about suicide since they were sexually abused."

if you think the fact that child sex abuse victims are over ten times more likely to commit suicide than the average person isn't relevant or significant, and you still want to blame it on "Chad" or some other shit which has nothing to do with the topic then I really don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

Retarded post - only read half

for that logic to apply, the perpetrators of grooming would have to be attractive. you said that it only causes psychological damage if the man is ugly. in that case, why do the victims of child sexual abuse have measurable psychological damage? you kind of just defeated your own argument
You just said that a male's attractiveness isn't measured when they do these studies. The burden of proof is on you.

You would do great as an IT member ngl

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure I present to you today why I believe pedophiles and pedophile sympathizers are the plight of the incel community. I am a staunch advocate for free speech and am not proposing any form of censorship of these obviously sick and twisted individuals, but merely pointing out their immorality, wickedness, and shame of which they deliver upon this community.

For clarification, I am specifically talking about incels who JUSTIFY sexual relations with girls under the age of 16. I personally would never go for a girl under the age of 19, but that's just my personal preference. Autists will argue until kingdom come that a girl is fully mature at 16, as much as I disagree with that I am not going to go in that direction. Just so my posts are discussing REAL pedophiles with absolute certainty, I am referring to those who justify their attraction or other's attraction to girls under 16.

BlackPillPres made a post earlier that really really disturbed me. BlackPillPres argued that nobody in this world is innocent because humans by their very nature are not innocent. Humans are sadistic and enjoy pleasure derived from another's misery. Thus calling anyone innocent, including children, is irrational. It should be mentioned that BlackPillPres was NOT defending pedophilia in his post, but attempting to justify mass murder (as if that's any better). Such a notion is as wrong as it is disturbing. Whether someone is innocent or not has nothing to do on their internal brain chemistry, whether they are sadistic or not, but whether they CHOOSE TO ACT on these desires after understanding their moral implications. To claim one is not innocent because they are sadistic is no more irrational than calling the schizophrenic immoral for neglecting his family in chase of imaginary demons. Sadism is an INVOLUNTARY feeling like all emotions. Humans should not be judged on what we feel or want, but on how we ACT. Therefore we can conclude that children are innocent, and adults who have not done anything particularly unethical are innocent as well.

Children, being innocent, NEED to be raised under a banner of innocence to form their base. As children grow up and see the world more and more for what it really is, they become naturally more and more cynical. The only reason the average person does not fall into a pit of cruelty, sadism, and immorality is the moral base they were raised with. Most people are naturally repelled by immoral behavior, thus why on any viral video of an animal being abused, most people call the abuser disgusting. Most people are lazy and don't have time to organize and change the injustices in society, but they are ideologically opposed to cruelty and will at least try not to expand the suffering of others. I think this is fairly obvious and only edgy misanthropists really deny this. For example most of society is too busy to really put effort to fix our inceldom, but would feel at least somewhat reasonable amount of empathy for us if they knew our situation. The reason society has a baseline goodness to it is because children are raised in a purely innocent and morally good manner as long as possible, engraving into their superego a sense and desire to be GOOD.

Pedophiles not only psychologically DESTROY their victims by abusing them, but corrupt their spirits. There is a reason victims of abuse are much more likely to commit abuse and other antisocial acts. Pedophiles are the corrupter of the youth, ruin their moral fabric, and raise them into monsters like themselves. Countless examples of horrible people throughout history were abused when they were younger. Incels love to talk about "degeneracy" which the best definition seems to be behavior that is counter-productive to the well-being of society or encourages others to act in such a way. Pedophilia is the ULTIMATE form of degeneracy. It's the ultimate form of corrupting the innocent for personal sanctification. It's doesn't even have a justification either besides sexual gratification, which is a HORRIBLE excuse morally. Pedophiles are the most disgusting group of people on the planet and truly the destroyers of civilizations, more so than any other "degenerates" are.

Incels often say that "being molested isn't as bad as being incel". Let me just tell you a little story ok? My neighbor's cousin was a youth-criminal. He's still in prison to this day because he murdered three people while he was in a gang at 16 years old, two of his victims were in a rival gang and one was an innocent by-stander who witnessed it. From his picture he seemed like a high-tier normie, certainly wouldn't be incel if he was out of prison, but for the time being he's a 25 year old KISSLESS-VIRGIN. He ABSOLUTELY HATES PEDOPHILES and would be very angry at anyone who told him his fate as a kissless virgin is worse than being molested. He's had his sentence extended twice for violent attacks individuals he believed to be pedophiles while inside the prison. There is a NATURAL HATED of pedophiles innate to every sane person. The guy he attacked wasn't in prison for pedophilia but rumors went about that he was a pedophile. His name was "Peter" but all the other prisoners called him "Pedophile Pete" and vowed to torture him when they got the chance. He ended up in protective custody.

After reviewing this thread, from a philosophical standpoint this is my least consistent and logical thread to date. The arguments I used were fallacious and not based on any fundamental structure. I feel that this issue TRANSCENDS logic. I am a secular intellectual, but I almost feel like God has declared pedophilia a moral travesty and damns anyone who engages in such behavior. God himself radiates good and morality, God would NEVER approve of such sick and despicable behavior. This will probably discredit me because I base my person on "rationality and logic" but I feel a spiritual calling that tells me that Nazis, Confederates, Communists, etc, no matter how radical one's ideological is, is a fundamentally moral person because they believe that to be right; but pedophiles will never be right, they are the most morally abhorrent individuals on the planet. If there's any individuals who deserve to suffer being casted into the eternal hellfires by God it's pedophiles.
I agree with you a lot. But I think girls below 13 should be the limit. I have seen many degenerate whore girls at age 13. Also Pedophilia is a condition like homosexuality. I think homosexuality and pedophilia are disorders, so they should be helped instead of encouraging them. Pedophiles are most morally abhorant. I live in India. I am a sexually starved man. Because of this I have absolute crazy thoughts in my head. Now think of a sexually starved man above 21. They do realise that pedophilia is wrong. But their brains do now work properly. Many indians are affected by molestation as child due to this reason. They are so sexually starved that their brains don't work, they only realise it after they have done it. For example I absolutely hate masturbuation. After masturbuation I hate myself for doing it and promise to not do it ever again. But after 2 days, I have intense sex drive, then I cant think of anything else. I feel a kind of uneasiness and bad feeling in my body during that sex drive. I try not to think abt that stuff, But my brain always bring it anyway. At last it just happens, I can't stop it. Most of pedophiles are poor losers who won't even hurt a ant but their brains don't work.

So like many normies you are pointing at the side effect of the problem, you are not looking at the cause which is too many sexually starved men. I mean not even men who don't have sex, these men are absolute are lack in any kind of touch. They might not have even touched a female for many days. Lack of human touch does disturb our brain according to some studies. So you have to look at the cause and kill. Pedophiles should be helped instead of demonizing them. Just like Incels should be helped

the fact that you "haven't heard of it" is irrelevant, considering it is extremely well documented and recorded by both governments and independent agencies across the world. these are the results from victims of genuine, confirmed sexual predators who are now in jail. there's literally nothing to dispute here.
Those were 5-9 year olds. We're talking about pubescent teens.
if you think the fact that child sex abuse victims are over ten times more likely to commit suicide than the average person isn't relevant or significant, and you still want to blame it on "Chad" or some other shit which has nothing to do with the topic then I really don't know what to tell you.
Chads fuck jb's, not 5 year olds.

You just said that a male's attractiveness isn't measured when they do these studies. The burden of proof is on you.
you were the one who said that "it's only psychological damage when an ugly man does it". you were first who tried to claim that attractiveness is a factor, therefore you actually need to back that up. victims of child sexual abuse have a 43% rate of suicidal tendencies, and a 32% rate of suicide attempts. for the average person it's literally less than 0.10%. the measured psychological damage of it is literally indisputable. it has nothing to do whatsoever with the perpetrators attractiveness. you have not made any consistent argument other than saying "child sex abusers are Chads" which invalidates your earlier point.

it is so genuinely fucked up to insinuate that victims of mentally crippling psychological abuse are just being superficial or prejudiced against unattractive men

Last edited:

Also, you’re totally deluded to think that a father would choose an incel as a partner for his daughter. Father’s want strong virile sons in law who can protect their daughter and provide grandchildren with good genetics, not feeble, limp wristed incels.
That graph is a pedo cope tbh. It's also facial attractiveness only when it's proven that men prefer body in short-term sexual encounters (i.e. that's what they find sexier).

Men prefer faces for long-term partners in GROWN women for the genes/offspring of course.

If you think most men's ideal us to fuck girls like the ones I linked above you're delusional tbh.

Last edited:
you were the one who said that "it's only psychological damage when an ugly man does it". you were first who tried to claim that attractiveness is a factor, therefore you actually need to back that up. victims of child sexual abuse have a 43% rate of suicidal tendencies, and a 32% rate of suicide attempts. for the average person it's literally less than 0.10%. the measured psychological damage of it is literally indisputable. it has nothing to do whatsoever with the perpetrators attractiveness. you have not made any consistent argument other than saying that child sex abusers are Chads which invalidates your earlier point
of course a perpetrator's attractiveness is a factor. Look up the doll test.

That's why it should just be set to 13. And it will have to be up to the foid to prove she was a virgin and too low iq.
That is a terrible idea. Have you spoken to a 13 year old? They are much more a child than an adult, look at the graph of prefrontal cortex development below, 15 year old adolescents have a more similar neural pattern to 5 year olds than adults in terms of prefrontal lone use. It sounds like you are just eager to morally justify sex with whom you personally find most attractive and you’ll backwards rationalise from there. If the point of the law is to stop abuse of power with girls who haven’t mentally developed yet then you are going to have FAR more negative outcomes than if you just set the age to 13 then put the burden of proof on the potential victims. You need an objective parameters to enforce a law, and you can’t really measure emotional maturity objectively.
There would be a lot less incels, because at least you can gymcel to get stronger. Becoming a chad is impossible. One takes work, the other takes luck. Yes, some framelets will never get as strong as 7'4" guys, but they would have no chance going against chads also. So there's more opportunities for men when it goes by strength.
Lol, there wouldn’t be less incels because if society put such emphasis on strength then every single man would be gymcelling and that would just shift the Overton window for strength to a higher point than it otherwise would have been and you’ll have the naturally strongest guys at the top taking everything. You can’t seriously believe that society would be fairer if physical strength were the determining factor over whether you get to mate or not? I normally rate your intelligence as higher than the average here, but that is honestly one of the most retarded things I’ve ever read on this site.

Attachments

• 69C8FB90-FC87-4797-A8DD-DA860B90563F.jpeg
    69C8FB90-FC87-4797-A8DD-DA860B90563F.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
Didn’t read but low iq title

Those were 5-9 year olds. We're talking about pubescent teens.

Chads fuck jb's, not 5 year olds.
are you fucking kidding me? you literally didn't even read the article properly. the article interviewed adolescents and young adults who had experienced child sexual abuse in general, at any point prior, not specifically when they were 5-9. so it does, in fact, include what you call "prime jbs" who were sexually exploited. there is an entire section detailing the methods that they used and if you actually payed attention to it you would know that

"Adolescents and young adults who had experienced child sexual abuse and individuals from a nonabused comparison group were asked about suicide attempts and suicidal ideation (Read this part carefully): 5 and 9 years after intake to the study. Nine years after the abuse, a national death search was carried out to ascertain the number and causes of death in the 2 groups. Logistic regression was used to assess information on demographic and family functioning variables, the sexual abuse, notifications for other child abuse, criminal convictions, and out-of-home placements that were related to the outcome variables.

Last edited:
Nope, this is a strawman. The problem is to associate pedophilia and homosexuality in this day and age like they are related.

This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.

Proportionally speaking, a greater proportion of pedophiles are gay relative to their demographic size in the population. So yes, there is a small relationship between pedophilia and homosexuality. But that is beside what my original point was, i.e. that a man being attracted to a 14 year old girl is completely different to being attracted to a 5 year old boy. One of them is basically normal (all heterosexual men report being attracted to young females to a reduced extent) while the other is severe mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.