Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't read

FAQ

Why didn't you read my post?

1. Too long
2. Low IQ
3. Short attention span
4. Copy pasted text
5. Bait

One of these reasons, or perhaps multiple, have lead me
to making the decision to not read your post

What will this mean?
I didn't read your post

How can I avoid this in the future?
Don't make giga- low IQ shit that's longer than entire novels

Remember that me reading your posts are a privilege, not a right.

You may leave more questions if you're still unsatisfied.

I just want a gf near my age is that too much to ask for

yep I actually agree with you on this. grown men sexually pursuing underage girls is not healthy and shouldn't be promoted. the kind of relationships and outcomes that it leads to are just not positive at all for anyone involved. there's too much of a gap in their development and mental maturity, it always ends up being exploitative

IT will praise and agree with this post

I disagree with pedophilia but if you're against mass murder you are a CUCK. Think of all incel men that have lived in nothing but misery or have taken their lives due to lookism. You're a fucking cuck if you think normies wouldn't kill you if it was convenient to them. The only reason you are alive is to wageslave and drive the economy.

I think it comes as a result of arrested development from having missed out on relationships as a teen.
I hinted at that link before. There's definitely a correlation between the people on here like that and the people who harbor on about teen love.

They are children by definition.
No they are not they are not as soon as you develope sexual urges you are no longer a child.

I get so pissed everytime I hear people calling teenagers "children" like in school shootings "they were just children" no they were not!! Children are ignorant and live in the paradise that is childhood they are not degenerate teenagers who have sex and seek sexual validation from their looks to feel good about themselves!

The media is only telling you someone has to be at 100% capacity to consent to sex. They even have sex with 19 and 18 year olds at that age. They can take a dick from an adult. It won't kill them, they've been doing it for thousands of years. The only thing that's sick is how people view those relationships these days. It's one of the best ways to stop degeneracy as well.
I’m not saying it would kill them, but it’s pretty gross to me that anyone would want to fuck someone who’s mentally closer to a child in terms of behaviour. Have you seen how 14 year olds act? We did a lot of things in the past that are seen as unjustifiable now, slavery being one of them.

Only thing pedos deserve is a bullet to the brain nothing else.

didn't read

FAQ

Why didn't you read my post?

1. Too long
2. Low IQ
3. Short attention span
4. Copy pasted text
5. Bait

One of these reasons, or perhaps multiple, have lead me
to making the decision to not read your post

What will this mean?
I didn't read your post

How can I avoid this in the future?
Don't make giga- low IQ shit that's longer than entire novels

Remember that me reading your posts are a privilege, not a right.

You may leave more questions if you're still unsatisfied.
Lol, it’s hardly a privilege. Honestly I hate people commenting on posts they haven’t read as well, stop clogging up the thread and go to one you’re actually interested in. You prove nothing by commenting on a thread you haven’t even read.

After reviewing this thread, from a philosophical standpoint this is my least consistent and logical thread to date.
it's not logical at all, it's all emotional and arbitrary

I’m not saying it would kill them, but it’s pretty gross to me that anyone would want to fuck someone who’s mentally closer to a child in terms of behaviour. Have you seen how 14 year olds act? We did a lot of things in the past that are seen as unjustifiable now, slavery being one of them.

True. Having sex with a human child is no different from foids having sex with a dog. Dogs are essentially children in terms of brain development. Both are degenerate acts. You cant condemn one and not the other,

Do you huff your own farts?
You're probably the most insufferable nigger on this forum. Just the first sentence oozes ego.
You highlighting expressions with all caps like foids is also hilarious.
WORDS WORDS WORDS
what a clown

JFL at this, you roasted him pretty bad. I'm giving you a follow just for this comment :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall:

25 year old incel fucking ( consensual) sex with 13 y/o ( not fine?)
Lol, this is a highly unrealistic scenario, no 13 year old is going to consent to a hideous balding man in his mid twenties unless drugs or money is involved.

Children are innocent :yes:

AoC laws are cucked :yes:
(Why? because they are based on morals, there is no universal AoC law)

Pedophilia is below 16 :no:
(Why? Because some countries AoC are below 16)

Pedophilia is the attraction to PRE-pubesecnt children :yes:

15 year old Chadlet fucking 13 y/o girl fine :yes:

25 year old incel fucking ( consensual) sex with 13 y/o ( not fine?)
Why?
Totally agree.

Thousands of years ago there would be nothing wrong with being attracted to a young fertile female but now there is because laws says so and people have been indoctrinated to think that what the law says is true like a Christian blindly following the bible because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

And as you pointed out AOC is different in many countries some it´s 15 like in Denmark others like states in the US it´s 18. Literally millions are attracted to young fertile teen girls but I guess nature got it wrong and man-made laws got it right huh OP?

True. Having sex with a human child is no different from foids having sex with a dog. Dogs are essentially children in terms of brain development. Both are degenerate acts. You cant condemn one and not the other,
I mean I totally I condemn both, though there is evidence to suggest that children can receive long-term mental scarring as a result of fucking a grown adult whereas I’ve never seen a study suggest that for a dog.

Lol, this is a highly unrealistic scenario, no 13 year old is going to consent to a hideous balding man in his mid twenties unless drugs or money is involved.

Okay I think I went overboard with the incel part, let's say a normal 25 year old.
Is it bad than ?
Actually I condemn both. Though there is evidence to suggest that children can receive long-term mental scarring as a result of fucking a grown adult whereas I’ve never seen a study suggest that for a dog.

Interesting, @Mainländer @TigerFestival thoughts on this (((study))) ?

Totally agree.

Thousands of years ago there would be nothing wrong with being attracted to a young fertile female but now there is because laws says so and people have been indoctrinated to think that what the law says is true like a Christian blindly following the bible because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

And as you pointed out AOC is different in many countries some it´s 15 like in Denmark others like states in the US it´s 18. Literally millions are attracted to young fertile teen girls but I guess nature got it wrong and man-made laws got it right huh OP?

Nothing we do today is based on what we did 1000s of years ago. What a silly point to make.

see this is the thing. high schoolers having sex with each other is still illegal in most places but it's not as taboo because it's a matter of two equally immature people venting their (natural) sexual desires through the only outlet they have available, albeit it is very irresponsible. a fifteen year old having sex with a grown man is different because the man is way further along developmentally and is goading her in to something she can't reasonably commit to. it's an unhealthy power dynamic that almost always leads to long term psychological damage; the increase in suicide, crime etc from child sexual abuse victims is very real and measurable

Okay I think I went overboard with the incel part, let's say a normal 25 year old.
Is it bad than ?

Interests, @Mainländer @TigerFestival thoughts on this (((study))) ?
Yes, because power plays too great a roll in relationships for age not to be salient. Do you think a 13 year old could fairly negotiate a financial contract with a 25 year old? I see romantic relationships in much the same way.

Last edited:
I’m just here waiting patiently for the MensaIQ / BlkPill title fight :feelsmage:

srs tho, I think any adult who engages sexually with a child under 15 should be shot in the head and thrown in a ditch. Though I think if you’re still a younger teenager (16ish) you should probably be able to court 14/15’s as long as they’re reasonably developed.

see this is the thing. high schoolers having sex with each other is still illegal in most places but it's not as taboo because it's a matter of two equally immature people venting their (natural) sexual desires through the only outlet they have available, albeit it is very irresponsible. a fifteen year old having sex with a grown man is different because the man is way further along developmentally and is goading her in to something she can't reasonably commit to. it's an unhealthy power dynamic that almost always leads to long term psychological damage; the increase in suicide, crime etc from child sexual abuse victims is very real and measurable
Exactly.

see this is the thing. high schoolers having sex with each other is still illegal in most places but it's not as taboo because it's a matter of two equally immature people venting their (natural) sexual frustrations, albeit in an irresponsible way. a fifteen year old having sex with a grown man is different because the man is way further along developmentally and is goading her in to something she can't reasonably commit to. this almost always leads to long term psychological damage; the increase in suicide, crime etc from child sexual abuse victims is very real and measurable
In the US at least most high schoolers are covered by Romeo and Juliet laws. Not sure if other countries have similar statutes.

Nothing we do today is based on what we did 1000s of years ago. What a silly point to make.
No it´s a perfect point it clearly shows that our sexual attraction to young fertile girls is as primal as it gets and it dates back thousands of years which shows how natural it is for men to be attracted to young girls it´s only in the last few hundred years it has become more and more taboo.

Last edited:
Yes, because power plays too great a roll in relationships for age not to be salient. Do you think a 13 year old fairly could fairly negotiate a financial contract with a 25 year old? I see romantic relationships in much the same way.

No.
Ofcourse its not equal, but still it's much better than the system we have right now.
Don't you think ?

Have you seen how 14 year olds act? We did a lot of things in the past that are seen as unjustifiable now, slavery being one of them.
Not all of them act the same. I've seen adults act dumber than them plenty of times. Slavery is still going on with taxation and forcing non-chads to follow cucked laws. Slavery also isn't natural, all mammals fuck jb's, but no mammals have slaves.

Agreed. And there is certainly a threshold here. No one is going to complain if a 20 year old foid fucks a 60 yr old man. Given how the modern world is, it makes sense to have this threshold at around 16yrs of age.

our sexual attraction to young fertile girls is as primal and as it gets and it dates back thousands of years which shows how natural it is for men to be attracted to young girls

Teens > adult women > preteens

Im a literal volcel who will not have sex with neither.

No it´s a perfect point it clearly shows that our sexual attraction to young fertile girls is as primal and as it gets and it dates back thousands of years which shows how natural it is for men to be attracted to young girls it´s only in the last few hundred years it has become more and more taboo.

well then there was a time when humans roamed around naked with little care for hygiene and decency. Do you also want this? Morality evolves with time. And there is enough evidence to show that morality can evolve in natural systems without any intervention.

cuckolded if you think 14 year old loli isn't ready to be creampied. if not by cultured man, she gets creampied by fuckboy and then you can betabux her later :feelsokman:

NIGGA DID YOU REALLY THINK IMMA READ THAT SHIT?

CAN'T YOU USE YOUR HIGH IQ BRAIN TO SHORTEN IT?

Since you wont do it OP, iam going to make a TLDR on your behalf. Feel free to correct it if iam wrong

TLDR : Pedophilia is a morally reprehensible act as it inflicts great psychological damage on its victims. Incels shouldnt be for it.

Not all of them act the same. I've seen adults act dumber than them plenty of times. Slavery is still going on with taxation and forcing non-chads to follow cucked laws. Slavery also isn't natural, all mammals fuck jb's, but no mammals have slaves.
You have to be developmentally stunted as an adult to be more immature than a 14 year old. Most mammals practice infanticide on offspring they suspect of not being their own, you cannot extrapolate the morality of animal behaviour to morally justify the actions of humans. Don’t you dislike homosexuals? Homosexuality is naturally occurring in mammal species and so are incels, most mammals follow an alpha male mating pattern where the genetically dominant alpha does all the mating.

Last edited:
Agreed. And there is certainly a threshold here. No one is going to complain if a 20 year old foid fucks a 60 yr old man. Given how the modern world is, it makes sense to have this threshold at around 16yrs of age.
it's mostly about the circumstances. a 20 year old and 60 year old are both considered adults in terms of education, employment opportunities, legal status etc. so that type of relationship, while uncommon and somewhat questionable, isn't totally unnatural; I'm willing to be that most 20-60 relationships met through natural circumstances like work, dating sites, et cetera.

if you're a grown man it's not like you're just going to meet a 13 year old girl at your workplace and bond with her over shared experiences or whatever. it's always a deliberate and predatory attempt to take advantage of young girls who aren't old enough to make their own decisions. on top of that underage girls who date grown men don't usually come from secure, stable backgrounds; a lot of the time they have a history of poverty, drug reliance, abuse, etc that the predator takes advantage of. it's sick and exploitative and shouldn't be promoted

Last edited:
The foids some people In this forum are attracted to look like they couldn't even spell puberty.

@pp183 @Dionysus @Diocel @Dregster666 @gymletethnicel thoughts?
No idea ngl

the real question even if you do support pedophilia, where do you meet them? Assuming most of you are beyond high school. college has none, your workplace has none, online dating is 18+ in most cases, 16 in other cases, and realistically it'll be hard to meet any and they would reject you since their brain is developed enough to conduct you are ugly

unless you have OTHER methods, which I doubt any of you will do

the real question even if you do support pedophilia, where do you meet them? Assuming most of you are beyond high school. college has none, your workplace has none, online dating is 18+ in most cases, 16 in other cases, and realistically it'll be to meet any since you are ugly

unless you have OTHER methods, which I doubt any of you will do

Supporting pedophilia here is a mostly a means to appear edgy. Since ugly men have been treated like crap by society, they have an inbuilt inferiority complex. Supporting edgy stuff online is a compensation for this.

I highly doubt anyone over here would actually engage in acts of pedophilia.

well then there was a time when humans roamed around naked with little care for hygiene and decency. Do you also want this? Morality evolves with time. And there is enough evidence to show that morality can evolve in natural systems without any intervention.
What you are talking about has nothing to do with what I am saying, sexual attraction to young girls are embedded in our primal urges where as the bad hygiene and no decency has nothing to do with our natural embedded desires to mate with a young mate.

And morality doesn´t evolve trough a natural process such as biology where as sexual attraction to young girls are embedded in our primal urges morality is purely subjective to each individual and the biggest influence on morality is what society indoctrinate people to believe in most people are sheep and have no real beliefs because it was society that brainwashed them to "believe" having sex with a teenager is wrong and people who use "illegal" drugs should be hated and shamed even though these same people who are shaming the "drug users" drink alcohol, use caffeine or smoke cigarettes which all are drugs too.

Supporting pedophilia here is a mostly a means to appear edgy. Since ugly men have been treated like crap by society, they have an inbuilt inferiority complex. Supporting edgy stuff online is a compensation for this.

Are we on the same page on definition of Pedophilia ?

I agree with this. I wouldn't engage with this forum if I thought anyone here was a genuine child predator. the talk about "lolis" and "jbs" makes me uncomfortable but I can just ignore it because I'm aware that the person posting it is just a socially inept pervert who watches too much anime and not actually a dangerous abuser.

Most mammals practice infanticide on offspring they suspect of not being their own, you cannot extrapolate the morality of animal behaviour to morally justify the actions of humans.
If we didn't have technology and an abundance of food then we'd probably still be doing that.
You have to be developmentally stunted as an adult to be more immature than a 14 year old.
A lot of adults are developmentally stunted, and a lot of 14 year olds are smart for their age. So it should go by maturity, and lack of virginity to give consent to adults, not age once they become teens.
Don’t you dislike homosexuals? Homosexuality is naturally occurring in mammal species and so are incels
I don't hate them, I don't care what they do. I just hate the feminist fags.
most mammals follow an alpha male mating pattern where the genetically dominant alpha does all the mating.
Most mammals don't have incels, chimps weren't cucks who gave foids rights and let them pick the chad chimps they wanted, the strongest chimp (even if he's ugly) got the most foids.

I agree with this. I wouldn't engage with this forum if I thought anyone here was a genuine child predator. the talk about "lolis" and "jbs" makes me uncomfortable but I can just ignore it because I'm aware that the person posting it is just a socially inept pervert who watches too much anime and not actually a dangerous abuser.

Its also because of the way the site is designed. There is little room for an intellectual argument here. Edgelords who regurgitate the same shit over and over again are encouraged.

What you are talking about has nothing to do with what I am saying, sexual attraction to young girls are embedded in our primal urges where as the bad hygiene and no decency has nothing to do with our natural embedded desires to mate with a young mate.

And morality doesn´t evolve trough a natural process such as biology where as sexual attraction to young girls are embedded in our primal urges morality is purely subjective to each individual and the biggest influence on morality is what society indoctrinate people to believe in most people are sheep and have no real beliefs because it was society that brainwashed them to "believe" having sex with a teenager is wrong and people who use "illegal" drugs should be hated and shamed even though these same people who are shaming the "drug users" drink alcohol, use caffeine or smoke cigarettes which all are drugs too.

"Just follow your instincts bro" is the stupidest peice of advice you could give someone. Again, iam not denying the existence of an attraction to very young foids. I do find foids who are below 16 years physically attractive at times. But i also know that the lower layers of my brain are acting on thier instincts and can use my higher functions to dismiss those thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.