Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure I present to you today why I believe pedophiles and pedophile sympathizers are the plight of the incel community. I am a staunch advocate for free speech and am not proposing any form of censorship of these obviously sick and twisted individuals, but merely pointing out their immorality, wickedness, and shame of which they deliver upon this community.

For clarification, I am specifically talking about incels who JUSTIFY sexual relations with girls under the age of 16. I personally would never go for a girl under the age of 19, but that's just my personal preference. Autists will argue until kingdom come that a girl is fully mature at 16, as much as I disagree with that I am not going to go in that direction. Just so my posts are discussing REAL pedophiles with absolute certainty, I am referring to those who justify their attraction or other's attraction to girls under 16.

BlackPillPres made a post earlier that really really disturbed me. BlackPillPres argued that nobody in this world is innocent because humans by their very nature are not innocent. Humans are sadistic and enjoy pleasure derived from another's misery. Thus calling anyone innocent, including children, is irrational. It should be mentioned that BlackPillPres was NOT defending pedophilia in his post, but attempting to justify mass murder (as if that's any better). Such a notion is as wrong as it is disturbing. Whether someone is innocent or not has nothing to do on their internal brain chemistry, whether they are sadistic or not, but whether they CHOOSE TO ACT on these desires after understanding their moral implications. To claim one is not innocent because they are sadistic is no more irrational than calling the schizophrenic immoral for neglecting his family in chase of imaginary demons. Sadism is an INVOLUNTARY feeling like all emotions. Humans should not be judged on what we feel or want, but on how we ACT. Therefore we can conclude that children are innocent, and adults who have not done anything particularly unethical are innocent as well.

Children, being innocent, NEED to be raised under a banner of innocence to form their base. As children grow up and see the world more and more for what it really is, they become naturally more and more cynical. The only reason the average person does not fall into a pit of cruelty, sadism, and immorality is the moral base they were raised with. Most people are naturally repelled by immoral behavior, thus why on any viral video of an animal being abused, most people call the abuser disgusting. Most people are lazy and don't have time to organize and change the injustices in society, but they are ideologically opposed to cruelty and will at least try not to expand the suffering of others. I think this is fairly obvious and only edgy misanthropists really deny this. For example most of society is too busy to really put effort to fix our inceldom, but would feel at least somewhat reasonable amount of empathy for us if they knew our situation. The reason society has a baseline goodness to it is because children are raised in a purely innocent and morally good manner as long as possible, engraving into their superego a sense and desire to be GOOD.

Pedophiles not only psychologically DESTROY their victims by abusing them, but corrupt their spirits. There is a reason victims of abuse are much more likely to commit abuse and other antisocial acts. Pedophiles are the corrupter of the youth, ruin their moral fabric, and raise them into monsters like themselves. Countless examples of horrible people throughout history were abused when they were younger. Incels love to talk about "degeneracy" which the best definition seems to be behavior that is counter-productive to the well-being of society or encourages others to act in such a way. Pedophilia is the ULTIMATE form of degeneracy. It's the ultimate form of corrupting the innocent for personal sanctification. It's doesn't even have a justification either besides sexual gratification, which is a HORRIBLE excuse morally. Pedophiles are the most disgusting group of people on the planet and truly the destroyers of civilizations, more so than any other "degenerates" are.

Incels often say that "being molested isn't as bad as being incel". Let me just tell you a little story ok? My neighbor's cousin was a youth-criminal. He's still in prison to this day because he murdered three people while he was in a gang at 16 years old, two of his victims were in a rival gang and one was an innocent by-stander who witnessed it. From his picture he seemed like a high-tier normie, certainly wouldn't be incel if he was out of prison, but for the time being he's a 25 year old KISSLESS-VIRGIN. He ABSOLUTELY HATES PEDOPHILES and would be very angry at anyone who told him his fate as a kissless virgin is worse than being molested. He's had his sentence extended twice for violent attacks individuals he believed to be pedophiles while inside the prison. There is a NATURAL HATED of pedophiles innate to every sane person. The guy he attacked wasn't in prison for pedophilia but rumors went about that he was a pedophile. His name was "Peter" but all the other prisoners called him "Pedophile Pete" and vowed to torture him when they got the chance. He ended up in protective custody.

After reviewing this thread, from a philosophical standpoint this is my least consistent and logical thread to date. The arguments I used were fallacious and not based on any fundamental structure. I feel that this issue TRANSCENDS logic. I am a secular intellectual, but I almost feel like God has declared pedophilia a moral travesty and damns anyone who engages in such behavior. God himself radiates good and morality, God would NEVER approve of such sick and despicable behavior. This will probably discredit me because I base my person on "rationality and logic" but I feel a spiritual calling that tells me that Nazis, Confederates, Communists, etc, no matter how radical one's ideological is, is a fundamentally moral person because they believe that to be right; but pedophiles will never be right, they are the most morally abhorrent individuals on the planet. If there's any individuals who deserve to suffer being casted into the eternal hellfires by God it's pedophiles.

Why are guys who are attracted to 14 and 15 year old post pubescent females being put on the same level as faggots who want to fuck 5 year old boys?

You do realize that said 14 and 15 year old girls have likely had sex already? They've already taken cocks inside all of their holes, many of those cocks from adult men?

Last edited:
Cope, Young foids are still foids and fair game. It would be best to exterminate every single foid like cockroaches, but if a brocel wants to get his dick wet, I don't give a shit.

Do you huff your own farts?
You're probably the most insufferable nigger on this forum. Just the first sentence oozes ego.
You highlighting expressions with all caps like foids is also hilarious.
WORDS WORDS WORDS
what a clown

Didnt read, also kill yourself.

I agree, but only if your definition of "pedophile" isn't cucked.
Being attracted to girls who are in puberty or have finished puberty is not pedophilia (12-17 age range.)

Being attracted to girls who are in puberty or have finished puberty is not pedophilia (12-17 age range.)
This, im not a pedo

Can't relate, sorry, @boojies was a riot to read when he posted here.

Inb4 Napoleon de geso

Tolodirelossus?

Is she makes my dick hard - she is mature enough for it

The foids some people In this forum are attracted to look like they couldn't even spell puberty.
Is she makes my dick hard - she is mature enough for it
@pp183 @Dionysus @Diocel @Dregster666 @gymletethnicel thoughts?

Can't relate, sorry, @boojies was a riot to read when he posted here.

:feelskek: :feelskek: Oh yeah he was great

Imagine a thread with a three-way debate between @BlkPillPres , @MENSA_IQcel and @boojies , it would take 30 minutes to scroll down to the end of the page

Nope. If she's into puberty for 2 or 3 years, she's fair game.

Start at 6? Fair game at 8

Start at 10? Fair game ar 12.

It's like I say, the Loli Pill is the hardest pill to swallow even for the most blackpilled individuals, because it is the easiest way to undo Jewish mind control and have a proper family.

You need the Loli Pill

Godhand combined IQ

Kiddie diddlers on SUI WATCH.

@Napoleon de Geso @LOLI BREEDING @Personalityinkwell @BlkPillPres

LMFAO. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dn read YET tbh.

Last edited:
Why are guys who are attracted to 14 and 15 year old post pubescent females being put on the same level as faggots who want to fuck 5 year old boys?

You do realize that said 14 and 15 year old girls have likely had sex already? They've already taken cocks inside all of their holes, many of those cocks from adult men?
Imagine being that old-minded.

You support the ACTUAL non-cucked definition of "Paedophile"?
What do you mean? Are you asking if I support pedophiles or the definition itself? Well, I don't support pedophiles, I just think they're good for shock value.

‘Evil’ isn’t such an easily quantifiable concept, particularly conscious evil. People will justify their emotional whims with rationality usually only after the event of their actions. Pedophiles are degenerate, but they are totally deluded about the long term ramifications and thus morality of their actions. That is why they stretch the meaning of ‘consent’ to encompass a lack of resistance in someone who’s brain is clearly not developed enough to comprehend what sex or consent truly are.

I know what everyone here is going to say in response to this thread, that the fact 14 year olds are fucking each other means it should be justifiable for them to fuck a 14 year old. I don’t think that’s as bad as fucking an actual prepubescent child, but the imbalance of power between a fully developed mind and a 14 year old is still too great for me and the thought makes me a feel sick. I don’t understand why someone would feel emotional attraction (regardless of physical) to someone who has just started to learn algebra, I would find prolonged conversation extremely superficial and dull with a person of that age and I can’t imagine it being romantic in the slightest.

What do you mean? Are you asking if I support pedophiles or the definition itself? Well, I don't support pedophiles, I just think they're good for shock value.
As you were.

‘Evil’ isn’t such an easily quantifiable concept, particularly conscious evil. People will justify their emotional whims with rationality usually only after the event of their actions. Pedophiles are degenerate, but they are totally deluded about the long term ramifications and thus morality of their actions. That is why they stretch the meaning of ‘consent’ to encompass a lack of resistance in someone who’s brain is clearly not developed enough to comprehend what sex or consent truly are.

I know what everyone here is going to say in response to this thread, that the fact 14 year olds are fucking each other means it should be justifiable for them to fuck a 14 year old. I don’t think that’s as bad as fucking an actual prepubescent child, but the imbalance of power between a fully developed mind and a 14 year old is still too great for me and the thought makes me a feel sick. I don’t understand why someone would feel emotional attraction (regardless of physical) to someone who has just started to learn algebra, I would find prolonged conversation extremely superficial and dull with a person of that age and I can’t imagine it being romantic in the slightest.

Ayn Rand, Fromm, and Lovecraft Combined IQ

Pedophiles not only psychologically DESTROY their victims by abusing them, but corrupt their spirits.
Jb's who are whores anyway don't get corrupted by old guy dick. A typical 14 year old had way more sex and validation than this whole forum combined. Getting dick from an adult will be ok for them.

Stop being such a moderate cuck. I think incels should have a fearsome reputation, so the pedos, nazis and other scum should be not only allowed but also encouraged, even though I don't personally agree with them.

Great argument greycel. Its fkin morons like you that give this fine community a bad name.

I would find prolonged conversation extremely superficial and dull with a person of that age and I can’t imagine it being romantic in the slightest.
You can mold her. She'll be a clean slate. The laws are just cucked these days and not based like they were in the 1800's.

Oh lawrd !! This is going to be one hell of a juicy thread.

Lolicons assemble and ATTACK !!!!

Put this thread on watch tbh ngl.

You cant imagine it, but the question is whether pedophilia is morally ok. I think the idiots over here who support pedophilia shouldnt then be allowed to blame foids for their degenerate acts.

Jb's who are whores anyway don't get corrupted by old guy dick. A typical 14 year old had way more sex and validation than this whole forum combined. Getting dick from an adult will be ok for them.
I find the gap in mental development is still too far though. Think about how immature 14 year olds are, regardless of whether they are fucking each other I still find the idea of an old guy in a relationship with a 14 year old to be pretty sick, maybe not physically, but mentally they are closer to a child than an adult regardless of whether or not their mind has begun to develop sexual urges.

anything past 16 is fair game

Being attracted to young foids isnt pedophilia, but acting on your attraction is. Like OP pointed out, the psychological effects of sexual abuse on children is well documented. Child abuse victims (especially men) are more likely to commit crime or acts of abuse themselves.

Great argument greycel. Its fkin morons like you that give this fine community a bad name.
Morons, how? What's wrong with not wanting this forum to be infested by bluepilled soys in disguise? Having a bad reputation might keep the pussified users out.

Being attracted to young foids isnt pedophilia, but acting on your attraction is. Like OP pointed out, the psychological effects of sexual abuse on children is well documented. Child abuse victims (especially men) are more likely to commit crime or acts of abuse themselves.
>12-17
>children
Check your testosterone levels, numale.

didn't read
won't read

I find the gap in mental development is still too far though. Think about how immature 14 year olds are, regardless of whether they are fucking each other I still find the idea of an old guy in a relationship with a 14 year old to be pretty sick, maybe not physically, but mentally they are closer to a child than an adult regardless of whether or not their mind has begun to develop sexual urges.
This is what a U14/U15 girls soccer team looks like btw for physical reference.

160809 U15GNT vs TRIMaxresdefault

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH SMALL PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN

I WANT TO MOLEST CHILDREN

BOTTOM TEXT

You clearly don´t know what a pedophile is, a pedophile isn´t a person attracted to a 15yo that would be a Ephebophilia (attracted to girls between 15-19) which all men are attracted to whether they want to admit it or not.

I've seen pedo sympathizers get less venom than incel supporters, so there's that. We really can't get any lower.

Women actively seek power imbalances in their relationship though. They want to feel dominated by a high T Chad.

At the age of 14, females sexual organs are fully developed. The only truly solid argument you have here is that 14-16 year old foids are mentally undeveloped, so their ability to consent is compromised. However, the same could be said about mentally challenged women. Do you regard a fully adult but mentally challenged woman having a relationship as criminal? What about a fully developed mentally challenged man?

The media is only telling you someone has to be at 100% capacity to consent to sex. They even have sex with 19 and 18 year olds at that age. They can take a dick from an adult. It won't kill them, they've been doing it for thousands of years. The only thing that's sick is how people view those relationships these days. It's one of the best ways to stop degeneracy as well.

Over 12: Able to say "yes"
Under 12: Your parents sign a consent waver

/thread

[Serious] Europeans and European Sympathizers are a CANCER on the World Community
he

hebephilla =/= pedophilia, contrary to what the jew news tells you. Normal age to lose virginity is around 16, but today society is so focus on sex and vanity that it wouldn't surprise me if 13-14 would be considered a normal age to do so.

Last edited:
This is what a U14/U15 girls soccer team looks like btw for physical reference.

View attachment 242274View attachment 242275
The idea of a grown man fucking one of these girls is extremely disgusting to me, I’m honestly shocked so many guys here are into that. I think it comes as a result of arrested development from having missed out on relationships as a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.