Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Party aftermath

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
Follow up to this:
https://incels.is/threads/wish-me-luck.79186/#post-1493758

I'll try to keep it short, i'm still a bit hangover and at work.
So i arrived to chads place, luckyle i was early so i didn't have to meat too many new people at once.
He introduced to me most of them and stayed around me until i was drunk enough and was able to talk to people on my own.
I expected only chads and stacys, but there were mid tear normies too, and even some incel tear dudes.
Thanks god i had working out as a common interest with most of them and some of them were even gamers, i made friends with a guy and his girlfriend and had some more drinks with them. (His girlfriend was the only foid i talked to that night so fare)
I went back to hang around with the two chands i know, for an hour.
That guys GF appeared, she was fucking waisted already and had a girl with her, who i never seen before, she must have arrived later. She was a bit fat but kinda cute, the guys girlfriend basicle pushed her up to me and introduced us and went back to her bf.
Awkward silence for a minute, she seemed to be uncomfortable i guess she only knew the other girl and she just left her with me.
Finally i aked if she want something to drink, she did, so we got some vodke and sat down.
It wastill a bit awkward, we haven't talked much but kept drinking.
Talked about, work, school and all the regular shit, people tell when they firt meat someone.
I had a bit too much and got stupid, and when se asked about girls i admited to her, that i'm a virgin.
She said that she is a virgin too, i asked why, she told me that she is not conforteable showing her body util she looses some weight.
I told her that i think she looks good and shouldn't be ashamed and told her jokingly that if she comes to the gym i can show her some good exercises.
She said she may buy a membership next week.
Shortly after she had to leave because her girlfriend vomited all ower a table, and hed to help her boyfriend to take her home. Not too long after that i left too.
What do you think, should i be hopeful? She just talked to me, no making out or anything else, and even with being chubby she is a few points above me. But for that short time she was at the party she spent most of that with me. If she comes to the gym should i be worried that she is going to train with some chad instead of me?

Dont be hopeful. Yes she will cuck you at the gym for a chad. Its over

It’s possible

Don’t orbit tho

That girl sounds great.

Whats yours and hers age?

Yes go to the gym with her.

You will get experience being with a girl.

Just a reminder. Once this shy little foid loses some weight and starts getting attention from Chad, she will start riding the carousel. She will want to finally enjoy being appreciated and wanted. She will want to enjoy what she couldnt before.

Less attractive foids build up resentment for not being approached unlike Stacies so once they get the chance they make up for it wildly.

That girl sounds great.

Whats yours and hers age?

Yes go to the gym with her.

You will get experience being with a girl.

Just a reminder. Once this shy little foid loses some weight and starts getting attention from Chad, she will start riding the carousel. She will want to finally enjoy being appreciated and wanted. She will want to enjoy what she couldnt before.
Yes she is great, shy but not antisocial and seems to be honest and smart, i'm 25, she is 20, i don't want to get my hopes high but stil, it would be nice if it can happen.

I want to have hope for you but at the same time I don’t want you to get cucked. It’s a painful experience.

No number? Wouldn't get to hopeful here. If she was really feeling you she would have atleast given you her number.

Bad move suggesting the gym to her, thats just setting yourself up for failure. You want her feeling as insecure about herself as much as possible so she wont leave you as easily.

I doubt this work out but still definitely worth pursuing considering she is a virgin. If that's true you can run JBF game on her.

No number? Wouldn't get to hopeful here. If she was really feeling you she would have atleast given you her number.

Bad move suggesting the gym to her, thats just setting yourself up for failure. You want her feeling as insecure about herself as much as possible so she wont leave you as easily.

I doubt this work out but still definitely worth pursuing considering she is a virgin. If that's true you can run JBF game on her.
Why the number, i don't know when i called anyone on the phone last time, she added me on fb, thats enough. And in the gym she can feel insecured next to slim stacy, and by the time she looses weight she might like me enough.

lol @ when you spell 'incel tier' as 'incel tear'
why the fuck did you tell her to be happy about being fat? dont fall for this fat acceptance bs. just giving women validation they don't deserve, increasing hypergamy. well i guess no girl would want validation from an incel. is the fat girl single? you said 'her girlfriend' which suggests she may be lesbian/bi

Last edited:
why the fuck did you tell her to be happy about being fat? dont fall for this fat acceptance bs. just giving women validation they don't deserve, increasing hypergamy. well i guess no girl would want validation from an incel. is the fat girl single? you said 'her girlfriend' which suggests she may be lesbian/bi
English is not my first language, i misspell a lot. I hate fat acceptance, but i wanted to be nice, and she is not too bad, yes chubby but not at unhealty weight, i'd still fuck her any time. And yes she is single, and no she is not lesbian or bi as fare as i know, girlfriend does not suggests anything, she had a female friend there who had a boyfriend.

Why the number, i don't know when i called anyone on the phone last time, she added me on fb, thats enough. And in the gym she can feel insecured next to slim stacy, and by the time she looses weight she might like me enough.

To some girls text game is important. They are glued to their phone 24/7 and gauge a part of a guys worth by his texting habits. You got her FB which is better than nothing I suppose.

I dunno, her being at the gym just sounds like a bad idea to me. Gyms are notorious Chad zones, that setting is ideal to get cucked in imo. In the end it's up to you to look at all the angles of the situation and decide how you wanna proceed.

But who knows maybe it will work out in your favor. If you manage to take this girls virginity then it's mission accomplished no matter what happens.

To some girls text game is important. They are glued to their phone 24/7 and gauge a part of a guys worth by his texting habits. You got her FB which is better than nothing I suppose.

I dunno, her being at the gym just sounds like a bad idea to me. Gyms are notorious Chad zones, that setting is ideal to get cucked in imo. In the end it's up to you to look at all the angles of the situation and decide how you wanna proceed.

But who knows maybe it will work out in your favor. If you manage to take this girls virginity then it's mission accomplished no matter what happens.
Yes if that happeness, all else is the cherry on the cake.

Go pay for your roommate's luxury fucks, cuck

Jk.