Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents told me i should kill myself over my disability and inceldom

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
I got into an argument with my parents after they called me lazy. I told them that I'm not lazy, it's my physical disabilities but of course they didn't understand me. Instead they redirected the conversation and called me a "useless misogynistic piece of shit". They said that I'm a parasite on their household and that everyone would be better off if I was dead. They also informed me that they are kicking me out of the house so I may go homeless soon

Jesus christ how tf do you cope boyo

I got into an argument with my parents after they called me lazy. I told them that I'm not lazy, it's my physical disabilities but of course they didn't understand me. Instead they redirected the conversation and called me a "useless misogynistic piece of shit". They said that I'm a parasite on their household and that everyone would be better off if I was dead. They also informed me that they are kicking me out of the house so I may go homeless soon
what kind of parent would do that? inhumane!

I'm not. I put my gun to my head a few weeks ago and almost did it
Tbh iam alive because i don't own a gun, there were times where I'd of done it on the spot. Truth is iam a pussy that don't Wana feel any pain when i pass

thats fucked up boyo

they sound like toxic individuals

Tbh iam alive because i don't own a gun, there were times where I'd of done it on the spot. Truth is iam a pussy that don't Wana feel any pain when i pass
Heroin is great for suicide. Being high on heroin is the most pleasurable experience possible. Inject a gram of that, and you'll die in an intense state of euphoria.

Heroin is great for suicide. Being high on heroin is the most pleasurable experience possible. Inject a gram of that, and you'll die in an intense state of euphoria.
Have you ever overdosed? I remember times when I took too much morphine and I felt like I was gasping for air. Wasn't that fun even though there was euphoria

Try to get a wageslave job to move out anywhere or tell them to kill themselves back

bad situation. Hope you find a way to navigate this

i guess you're from the United States?

then you should try to get neetbux as mentioned by a fellow incel here

or somewhere else just use similar methods to get neetbuxx off your govts

Just threaten them tbh.

My parents stopped pulling that shit when i straight up told them that if they kick me out i will have nothing left to lose and i will come back and murder-suicide them.

Fear = respect when it comes to braindead normie sexhavers

Just threaten them tbh.

My parents stopped pulling that shit when i straight up told them that if they kick me out i will have nothing left to lose and i will come back and murder-suicide them.

Fear = respect when it comes to braindead normie sexhavers
Can't you go to jail for that?

Can't you go to jail for that?
Hence the suicide part of the murder-suicide.

And if im in a position where that would occur my only alternative would be the streets anyway :feelsjuice: lots of homeless choose jail over the streets. So they would have pushed me into an unwinnable situation to begin with.

Also ideally this will never come to pass, but if my parents decide to make me homeless on a whim they can eat a bullet

I'm not. I put my gun to my head a few weeks ago and almost did it
Atleast you have a gun, my cucked country doesn't allow me to buy a gun so I could kms :feelsrope:

Its their fault being sex havers and bringing you into this world. If anyone deserves to be punished its them.

If anyone could be blamed, then your situation would be mostly your parents fault.

I have long accepted that the best-case scenario for everyone I ever came in contact with or will be in contact with is that I kill myself.

Considering that I didn't choose to be ugly I don't feel any shame or guilt for making their days worse if they have to see or interact with me.