Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Growing number of Chinese youth embracing NEET lifestyle and dropping out of society

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
BEE232C2 7919 4610 91C4 2918D775F03E

Imagine expecting low value males to continue slaving away for a society which doesn’t even give them the chance to have a female partner, meanwhile rich men and chads are hoarding most of the women.

Imagine thinking that slaving away for the government and corporations will make women feel more fulfilled instead of staying at home, performing basic domestic duties and raising a family while the male protects her and provides for her.

If men can’t destroy society through action, then they will destroy society through “inaction”.

I hope a global collapse happens, this is what the elites deserve for ruining the lives of low value males worldwide.

Last edited:
so what's chinese for 'Hikkimori' ?

Gigabased revolution against the ((Elites)).
Going to Temples is also a nice touch.

Yeah giga happenings soon.

Based. Time to overthrow the (too many) foid ceos in china

This is the damage deng did to china.

View attachment 737025

Imagine expecting low value males to continue slaving away for a society which doesn’t even give them the chance to have a female partner, meanwhile rich men and chads are hoarding most of the women.

Imagine thinking that slaving away for the government and corporations will make women feel more fulfilled instead of staying at home, performing basic domestic duties and raising a family while the male protects her and provides for her.

If men can’t destroy society through action, then they will destroy society through “inaction”.

I hope a global collapse happens, this is what the elites deserve for ruining the lives of low value males worldwide.
They should weaken China further by moving to Incelistan

How do I get NEETbux being disabled?

what about relationships, are they dropping out of those too?

Yet more men who realize that being a thankless slave to post industrial society is not a worthwhile thing, especially if you are denied the basic joys of wife and family that were the expectation of most men throughout history.

Yet more men who realize that being a thankless slave to post industrial society is not a worthwhile thing, especially if you are denied the basic joys of wife and family that were the expectation of most men throughout history.
homedepotcar.jpg

View attachment 737025

Incredibly Based News. :feelsYall:

The collapse will take time. But all good things come to those who wait. Perfection cannot be rushed. :feelzez:

Wow it is graceful to hear this. They are following the japanese trend. Cannot wait for Beta Revolution.

They're gonna need a bigger temple.

Stressed out Chinese youth look to reject modernity and return to a traditional way of life. Stressed out westerners double down on the degeneracy that is making them stressed out….

Wow it is graceful to hear this. They are following the japanese trend. Cannot wait for Beta Revolution.
Domestic revolution won't succeed. Chaos? Sure. Won't improve anything. They need Incelistan.

View attachment 737025

Worked since 15 to 21 didnt do me shit and low wage job where i was unaware of my salary, Now im a NEET fuck these scammers, FUCK JOBS, IM MENTALLY ILL NOW NO NOT IN THE INSANE WAY, JUST DEPRESSED AND LONELY AND ANXIOUS

The Chinese government has treated its men like scum over the past few decades.

Revolution is probably impossible in a communist police state, but hopefully the ricecels can do damage through inaction.

Very based keep dropping out of soyciety

I wonder if this is actually happening or if this is just anti Chinese propaganda.

Notice how they don't push news articles about the same thing happening here. Even though it's probably way more of an issue here.

The Chinese government has treated its men like scum over the past few decades.

Revolution is probably impossible in a communist police state, but hopefully the ricecels can do damage through inaction.
The more damage the better; we should do more damage also.

View attachment 737025

Having men drop out of the workforce and stop paying taxes could actually work to get society to change and accommodate us except that they’ll just bring in immigrants who will work for nothing and be slaves to circumvent us.

They’ll basically pull the company strike maneuver where when their workers strike they just bring in other people to do the job instead. How can inaction solve that?

How do I get NEETbux being disabled?
That’s the million dollar question. I work because if I don’t I’ll become homeless. Many men are in that boat. I would NEET in a heartbeat if I could.

In the USA at least the state I’m in if you’re not a single mother with kids or catastrophically disabled seems impossible to get on the dole. That said, somehow half the black people I know are on welfare and they’re all just as capable of being wagies as you or me so they clearly know something I don’t and have gamed the system.

Last edited:
things are gonna get worst and worst before they can get better.

right now I see it with my own eyes. it definitely seems to be getting worst with every single year that passes.

If we think things are bad right now just wait and see how it'll be like in 5 to 10+ years time. I can sense the dread and thirst in men nowadays. there is a lot of misery, loneliness, drug/alcohol abuse, unhealthy copes, and mentally ill bluepilled dudes out there. massive social decay and mass disillusionment are the two best ways to describe it.

I used to think it would take 50-70 years for the collapse to happen but now I change my mind.

Its already collapsed and will only accelerate as every single year passes.

history has already taught us that there are cycles. Cycles involving birth, golden ages, and of decay. After calamitous events of disaster/collapse, there is usually some kind of mass dementia that goes on, people forget about the very recent past and then start brand new.

the world is headed towards some kind of WW2-like event imo. But this time with killer AI robots that will be mechanized and armored. Where grenade launchers or shotguns won't even work against them.

Last edited:
right now I see it with my own eyes. it definitely seems to be getting worst with every single year that passes.

If we think things are bad right now just wait and see how it'll be like in 5 to 10+ years time. I can sense the dread and thirst in men nowadays. there is a lot of misery, loneliness, drug/alcohol abuse, unhealthy copes, and mentally ill bluepilled dudes out there. massive social decay and mass disillusionment are the two best ways to describe it.
I see it too.

things are gonna get worst and worst before they can get better.

I used to think it would take 50-70 years for the collapse to happen but now I change my mind.

Its already collapsed and will only accelerate as every single year passes.

history has already taught us that there are cycles. Cycles involving birth, golden ages, and of decay. After calamitous events of disaster/collapse, there is usually some kind of mass dementia that goes on, people forget about the very recent past and then start brand new.

the world is headed towards some kind of WW2-like event imo. But this time with killer AI robots that will be mechanized and armored. Where grenade launchers or shotguns won't even work against them.
Oil's gonna run low and then the last wars will be fought over the remaining drops. It's the only reason we've been able to "enjoy" a boom of industry and technology for so long IMO.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is actually happening or if this is just anti Chinese propaganda.

Notice how they don't push news articles about the same thing happening here. Even though it's probably way more of an issue here.
I can tell you that it is not a propaganda.
In Zhihu,which basically Chinese version of Quora,many questions about “躺平” are there,and many answers are complaining about the harsh truth of Chinese soysiety.Yeah,we ricemen are treated like non-stopped machines,once we stop,the cucked government started to brainwash us through state-controlled medias.Besides,cucked feminism is spreading widely here in China.What we are doing is a silence resistance and we even give up the hope of a revolution,because it can change nothing.

95% of welfare applicants are denied benefits in the US..It becomes easier to receive government assistance if you live in a Democrat controlled state or city where the modern principle of social welfare is defended and the per capital spending on programs is higher. The main programs you should apply for are SSI, EBT (food stamps), Medicaid, and local cash EBT

Local cash assistance is volatile and changes with economic conditions. You should only rely on this while your waiting to be approved for SSI/SSDI benefits. .

You will also need to have the money to hire an experienced lawyer if your case gets denied, which it probably will, and go to court and fight to receive benefits, and an official diagnosis from a medical professional stating that you have an illness that prevents you from participating in the workforce..

The earlier you begin this process the better. Exaggerate your problems and make them think you’re crazy and missing screws in the head. If you feign a suicide attempt and involuntarily hospitalize yourself in a mental ward, this will make it much easier to convey the severity of your problems and gain the sympathy of a judge in court to win your appeal. And remember that bipolar/schizophrenia/personality disorders along with a physical health condition i.e arthritis, epilepsy, , degenerative disc disease that shows you have a qualitative deficiency in verbal communication, nonverbal communication, social interaction and significantly restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities that impair your sociability, memory, ability to care for self and concentration. This carries much greater weight than having a simple depression and anxiety diagnosis.

Remember to apply for local benefits before federal. Cash EBT(general assistance) is available in some states. If your parents have work credits you can use, you may also apply for SSDI.

Uncle Ruckus guide to receiving it and gaming the system
View: https://pastebin.com/zwJ9yFJL

In summary here are the things you need:
  • Transportation to the welfare office
  • Photo ID or Drivers License
  • A bank account with zero fees
  • SSN (Social Security number)
  • mental illness diagnoses by a medical professional, preferably a bipolar/schizophrenic/schizoid diagnosis along with a physical medical condition of you have one
  • A lawyer if your case gets denied, which it probably will

But you’re correct about the US having no social safety nets for the unemployable compared to European countries, especially if you live in a less wealthy conservative state. None of us can fall asleep knowing that if we suffer a turn of bad luck, the state would prevent us from falling into economic destitution. It’s the protestant work ethic being a core value in the society which honors labor and the hatred of underutilized human capital.

I don’t plan on applying for welfare because I know I would get crucified by family for not being “productive”, but who knows, maybe if I continue working at this warehouse job, I’m going to finally snap and lose my sanity and either kill myself ot get on aforementioned benefits. But it will be immensely challenging because I would have to vouch for myself and come up with a coherent story that justifies my reliance on handouts.

Many of you will still lose your appeal and will either be forced to work or starve to death on the streets. This is only a temporary solution.

I'm in Southern Europe. I appreciate your advice, but I highly doubt I can apply the suggested steps in that Pastebin dump.

Jobs are too much also to get 1 job you need experiance and a degree

housing and cars to expensive to own so your literally working to pay taxes while your poor

Jobs are too much also to get 1 job you need experiance and a degree

housing and cars to expensive to own so your literally working to pay taxes while your poor

You will own nothing and be happy

95% of welfare applicants are denied benefits in the US..It becomes easier to receive government assistance if you live in a Democrat controlled state or city where the modern principle of social welfare is defended and the per capital spending on programs is higher. The main programs you should apply for are SSI, EBT (food stamps), Medicaid, and local cash EBT

Local cash assistance is volatile and changes with economic conditions. You should only rely on this while your waiting to be approved for SSI/SSDI benefits. .

You will also need to have the money to hire an experienced lawyer if your case gets denied, which it probably will, and go to court and fight to receive benefits, and an official diagnosis from a medical professional stating that you have an illness that prevents you from participating in the workforce..

The earlier you begin this process the better. Exaggerate your problems and make them think you’re crazy and missing screws in the head. If you feign a suicide attempt and involuntarily hospitalize yourself in a mental ward, this will make it much easier to convey the severity of your problems and gain the sympathy of a judge in court to win your appeal. And remember that bipolar/schizophrenia/personality disorders along with a physical health condition i.e arthritis, epilepsy, , degenerative disc disease that shows you have a qualitative deficiency in verbal communication, nonverbal communication, social interaction and significantly restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities that impair your sociability, memory, ability to care for self and concentration. This carries much greater weight than having a simple depression and anxiety diagnosis.

Remember to apply for local benefits before federal. Cash EBT(general assistance) is available in some states. If your parents have work credits you can use, you may also apply for SSDI.

Uncle Ruckus guide to receiving it and gaming the system
View: https://pastebin.com/zwJ9yFJL

In summary here are the things you need:
  • Transportation to the welfare office
  • Photo ID or Drivers License
  • A bank account with zero fees
  • SSN (Social Security number)
  • mental illness diagnoses by a medical professional, preferably a bipolar/schizophrenic/schizoid diagnosis along with a physical medical condition of you have one
  • A lawyer if your case gets denied, which it probably will

But you’re correct about the US having no social safety nets for the unemployable compared to European countries, especially if you live in a less wealthy conservative state. None of us can fall asleep knowing that if we suffer a turn of bad luck, the state would prevent us from falling into economic destitution. It’s the protestant work ethic being a core value in the society which honors labor and the hatred of underutilized human capital.

I don’t plan on applying for welfare because I know I would get crucified by family for not being “productive”, but who knows, maybe if I continue working at this warehouse job, I’m going to finally snap and lose my sanity and either kill myself ot get on aforementioned benefits. But it will be immensely challenging because I would have to vouch for myself and come up with a coherent story that justifies my reliance on handouts.

Many of you will still lose your appeal and will either be forced to work or starve to death on the streets. This is only a temporary solution.

I used to work in a warehouse it’s not a good time. I hope you find a better gig man, I’m also looking for another job but every application I send out gets no response. Like I’m applying into the void. I imagine for people who are able to get on benefits due to their life circumstances and mental/physical problems it helps them out tremendously. I wish I qualified but I’m certain I won’t. I live in one of those poor red states.

The irony is people on this board probably do on average have some mental issues at least by the standards of what most people would think but for most of us they’re just gonna say “take these meds and work at McDonald’s”. Ironically you likely get less from a McDonald’s job than from the combined welfare benefits.

Honestly one of the biggest problems in our system is the normal jobs just aren’t paying enough to live while the rich owners pocket all the money while effectively doing nothing. I wouldn’t mind so much working at McDonald’s or as a mover if it paid a decent wage that could afford rent/utilities/groceries but it doesn’t even get close. You basically need 3 people working that kind of job and rooming together to have a decent quality of life, the system is broken. Being a waitress you can actually make tons of money if you’re young and hot but for ugly manlets kek not gonna happen.

Imo Yang was right and we should eventually move to automating everything and giving people a UBI and healthcare. But that probably won’t happen in my lifetime. Maybe the Bogleheads are right and the best strategy is grind for 30 years while investing in index funds but to make money from passive investing you need a ton of money invested early in your life. One of those things where the rich get richer for doing nothing while the actual workers are getting fucked. Side rant, women entering the work force was retarded for all but the rich owners because it depressed wages. Also the future is boned because educated career women mean fewer kids and the kids that are had nobody is home to teach and look after so they grow up to be savages.

Last edited:
Side rant, women entering the work force was retarded for all but the rich owners because it depressed wages.
It's double damage: they took away our workplace plus they also took away our sexual life since employed foids won't fuck unemployed men

It's double damage: they took away our workplace plus they also took away our sexual life since employed foids won't fuck unemployed men
Long term is was an unfathomably stupid decision for western society’s to make, yes.

That's why ching chong suffered. Because every chink is believing in occult.
They never read bible.

based as most of the times . @IncelKing

Having men drop out of the workforce and stop paying taxes could actually work to get society to change and accommodate us except that they’ll just bring in immigrants who will work for nothing and be slaves to circumvent us.

They’ll basically pull the company strike maneuver where when their workers strike they just bring in other people to do the job instead. How can inaction solve that?
when we have less malre retards , that dont realize that society is gynocentric and a caste system . ( Woman are favoured , and or your looks / wealth )

Gigabased revolution against the ((Elites)).
Going to Temples is also a nice touch.
Id rather be a fucking Tibetan monk and be at peace rather than this society that hates men

This is a brutal blackpill to those who think China will somehow win against the west, nothing will happen.

Modern taiping rebellion incoming???? based :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelshmm:

What I detest about it is having blisters on my feet from walking around all day, the back issues from the constant twisting and bending, grueling work hours that are only exacerbated during the summer and winter because the company couldn't invest a small portion of their million dollar profits towards financing an air conditioner, and having to work with other lowlifes like drug addicts and criminals, all while being told by family members and acquaintances alike that my job is pathetic, and that I should get my act together and find a "real" job. But In the same breath, those same scum would turn their backs away from me if I were dying on the street and in need of help. As an unattractive male, your only value in this world is the labor and resources you're able to provide - period. The collective whole of society couldn't care less whether you lived or died, they only want you contributing to the ant colony for the greater good, which is why you see the undesirable and unproductive groups of people in society like the homeless being left to starve to death on the streets. Homeless shelters with rats and roaches are at maximum capacity, and your next meal depends on the generosity of a church. The little social safety nets that exist only get you by the skin of one's teeth , and every man is left to fend for himself. This is a microcosm for the sink or swim world we live in and is universally common in the social behaviors and institutions found across all human societies.

It is unfortunate that you live in a red state where the idea of social programs are frowned upon. The ethical calculus of the welfare system is broken in the sense that your chances of success in receiving government assistance are dependant on many changing whims and variables such as state allocation funding for programs, the political party in power of legislative bodies, and balance of power at federal and state levels, They want to keep spiritually broken males with nothing to live for alive as slaves to build the pyramids for the Pharaoh in a metaphorical sense. It is a multistep bureaucratic process designed to wear you down interspersed with perfunctory moral posturing where work is seen as the bastion of manhood and an indispensable means of enhancing one's sense of usefulness where you have the book thrown at you if you're not able to fit into this mold irrespective of extenuating circumstances, but there is no existential organization to be found within our lives and we are the prisoners in the death labor camp working to survive, not live.

Public assistance: once considered an open ended right but reform by the GOP a few decades ago converts it into a finite program built to provide short term cash assistance and steer people into jobs where control is given to the states. States were no longer given limitless money by the federal government where flat rates are given by Congress and the limit for these programs are five years.

Many of the social safety net programs in this country are outdated and were conceptualized during the Great Depression where the model was built for widowed single mothers. Franklin Roosevelt stated that "welfare was not intended to be for a lifetime and it was confirmed by the lessons of history, evidence immediately before him which shows conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. As to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the fire of the human spirit that is inimical to the dictates of sound policy and a violation to the traditions of the country. " It would be foolish to believe that we have moved far away from this sentiment.

This is the same Western society that denies the heritability of intelligence where liberals and race apologists invent pseudo-scientific terms like emotional intelligence and other nonsense as a mechanism to make those with lower intelligence scores feel better about themselves. A way for others to become complacent with the glaringly obvious disadvantage in life brought about by uncontrollable circumstances and unfavorable genetic predispositions. EQ will not build civilizations.

Their solution screams vanity. Throwing cocktails of pharmaceutical drugs at us and chemically lobotomizing us against our will until we are sedated vegetables that cannot think or speak for ourselves rather than dig to the root cause of the issue.

This is the second most effective way towards getting revenge against the world where you don't have to take the lives of others. If enough men are dropping out of the workforce, only second to committing a mass shooting and taking the lives of others which would you land in prison or in the grave where you would quickly be forgotten with the passage of time and all goes back to business as usual. The same women who refused to date men without college degrees and their own houses will now suddenly find themselves without men to wash their dishes at restaurants, pay taxes to fund their abortion clinics so she may terminate her fetus after getting knocked up by her boyfriend, and a chauffeur to drive her and the boyfriend around. The rejections we faced for our subhumanity and failures to match their unreasonably high standards will now backfire on them when the majority of men are now missing the primary motivator for them to create progress and remain productive in the world or to foot the bill.

I encourage everyone here to work towards developing a skill set as if their life depends on it. Shoot for a job where the labor-to-wage ratio is higher because minimum-wage jobs in the US pay below-subsistence wages. You are essentially signing your own death warrant in this country if you work unskilled labor under the stipulation where you work fifty hours a week or more of mind-numbingly repetitive and monotonous labor that is taxing on the body and breaks low status males down with injuries,thereby pushing you to see glorified drug dealers that are called doctors so that you may be able to afford to live in a closet sized apartment in a country with a frightening cost of living. You will die alone and own nothing. Where they want an arm and leg in order for you to be able to survive which has only been scaled by inflation and soaring prices across the board.

I have been studying like a workhorse towards getting a remote job in STEM, but I will need to set my goals high and shoot for a high paying job with a starting salary in the $100,000s.

Small-scale preliminary experiments for UBI have been carried out to assess feasibility in North America before. The income redistribution works with a flat income tax where those with an income above the stipend receive conventional taxes that push them back to net income while the poor receive negative taxe where no tax is paid, and as labour income increases, money from the state gradually decreases. It is meant to be a mechanism for the poor and not a way to enrich those already wealthy.
High effort reply, good read.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back