Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Parents are calling me a leech and telling me to get a job

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They are yelling at me to get a job now that it's summer and I'm not in uni.
These Assholess have the boomer mindset where someone can go out and instantly find a good paying job.
When in reality there are no jobs and people have to fight just for a minimum wage paying burger flipping job.
It reminds me of this baby boomer meme.
b8c63c53-c679-4b83-90f2-0d6b819a79e1.jpg

If I remember right your father was an incel into his 40s. He should slap some respect into you.

If I remember right your father was an incel into his 40s. He should slap some respect into you.
You're that guy with this "following girls" thread!

Most parents are cucked and hate it when they realize that their son won't reproduce/spread family genes.

Say that you tried to get a job and no one hired you. Ask them to find a friend to hire you.

Yeah he was an incel until 41, and he's been working construction his whole life so he has no idea how the dating world or the working world works.
It's pointless trying to get any advice or help from him.
Say that you tried to get a job and no one hired you. Ask them to find a friend to hire you.
They have no connections to business owners.
And my parents are old so most of their close friends are retired or working some shitty job.

You're that guy with this "following girls" thread!
Yes I am. I have a question for you: suppose a jewish hag like Barbara Lerner Spectre, but with luscious big lips and a shining hooked nose approached you and offered to have sex with you, would you do it ? You're a volcel if you wouldn't smash tbh

Yes I am. I have a question for you: suppose a jewish hag like Barbara Lerner Spectre, but with luscious big lips and a shining hooked nose approached you and offered to have sex with you, would you do it ? You're a volcel if you wouldn't smash tbh
I don't fuck hags.

Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-Europe-Multiculturalism-Migrant-Crisis.jpg

Eww it's this fucking new world order Jewish bitch.

Have you considered working your way up from a small job? typically employers will see that if youve held a job like food service for a year or so they might consider hiring you for a better job. or you can work at the same place but move up positions (ex, from reg mcdonalds employee to mcdonalds manager, etc)

You're white, right? God luck getting a minimum wage job over Miguel, Sanjay, or any female.

They are yelling at me to get a job now that it's summer and I'm not in uni.
These Assholess have the boomer mindset where someone can go out and instantly find a good paying job.
When in reality there are no jobs and people have to fight just for a minimum wage paying burger flipping job.
It reminds me of this baby boomer meme.
b8c63c53-c679-4b83-90f2-0d6b819a79e1.jpg

Skip University altogether. You're better off just working in fast-food or retail and working your way up.

If you hate dealing with people there's construction and warehouse. Which pay generally about $500-800 a week.

And then get CDL at 25 and be a truck driver and start making minimum $1200 a week...

@TheRealChincel (Sorry i dont know how to quote things im new)
Yeah im a cracker but i mean if you put in the work mcdonalds should hire you i would know im working there

Depends on how desperate you are op.
You could try looking into any nearby prisons to see their f they have openings. As a bonus since your a Nazi you can beat on minorities for fun and get paid for it

Have you considered working your way up from a small job? typically employers will see that if youve held a job like food service for a year or so they might consider hiring you for a better job. or you can work at the same place but move up positions (ex, from reg mcdonalds employee to mcdonalds manager, etc)
I'm trying to apply for some shitty minimum wage job at Kmart right now online but the application process is insanely long and I don't know what to put for half of this.

I'm trying to apply for some shitty minimum wage job at Kmart right now online but the application process is insanely long and I don't know what to put for half of this.
also! try to get comfortable shoes because work like that requires you to be on your feet for a long time. taking aspirin right before your shift might help too.

@TheRealChincel (Sorry i dont know how to quote things im new)
Yeah im a cracker but i mean if you put in the work mcdonalds should hire you i would know im working there

I used to live where OP does and it's very much a minority quota thing with hiring policies.

I used to live where OP does and it's very much a minority quota thing with hiring policies.
Especially because I'm in the Bronx, most of these jobs require the employee to speak Spanish.
So I'm instantly disqualified from most jobs.

Damn, do you know duolingo? Mango Languages and Duolingo would be great to learn some basic spanish.

at least your parents didn't kick you out yet

Tried showing up at a temp agency in person? They usually make it easier for potential applicants cuz they make $1-$2 per hour of your labor so its I their best interest to get you a job

Same here. I told them I’m going to look hard. I’m not going to try at all though

These people live to work, rather than work to live
c3f7d855598c5a0d07d47a5b1ec5e50c--sheep-atheism.jpg

It = OVER if you're a 24 year old NEET like me.

If you do end up deciding to get a job, become an over night security guard or work at a hardware store. You won't have to deal with many assholes if you work at one.

Tell them to hook you up through nepotism just like with them, alternatively you could tell them to suck it.

Tell them if they didnt want to provide for you they shouldnt have brought you into this world

Tell them to hook you up through nepotism just like with them, alternatively you could tell them to suck it.
Those ossholes have no connections to business owners so they can't find me a job.
They expect my bum assto find a job even though no company will hire me.

lol do what I do and just look for a job but never get one. Kind of stupid parents expect us to get jobs in uni summers... leave me alone to rest i work so hard the whole year. Humans are so cuck... they work and they never ask why they are working srsly.

Tell them to fuck off! Haven't they made your life miserable enough by bringing you into it without your consent? You are not a leech. You are entitled to live off of your parents' money. They owe you that for giving you birth.

all you can do is deal with it best you can and keep looking for a job man.

I don't work 6 years since college.

Don't take it too seriously. Give the imprsseion that you are engaged in something productive and don't enjoy your time or appear too happy in front of them and likely they will let you off the hook.

Bulldshit

U just get any job

Lazy ss

Well you are a leach. Go out and get a job, even if its flipping burgers. I worked minimum wage for years, and as a dishwasher where I was surrounded by stacies and Chads. Serious, its torture but you gotta be independent dont put your burden on your parents. Also it helps you forget how much your life sucks

Same position bro, if none of the 15 temp agencies in my city can get me a single fucking job I will finally have the ultimatE Reason.

Same position bro, if none of the 15 temp agencies in my city can get me a single fucking job I will finally have the ultimatE Reason.
Just cold approach companies bro :lul::lul::lul:

I would be passive aggressive and find the worst paying, most dumb-ass job possible. The kind of jobs they give retarded people.

Hopefully your parents will feel bad that their kid is such an idiotic underachiever.

ust cold approach companies bro
Companies are like females. It's all about looks.
If you're ugly then "Let's just be friends" = "We'll call you later".