Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents bought me potato chips and I cried

View attachment 1297195

My parents went out to buy groceries and when I woke up, I discovered they also bought chips for me.

I did not ask them specifically to get me chips. But while they were at the store, they saw the chips, and they thought of me. They know I like chips, so they decided on their own to buy chips just to make me happy. No ulterior motives. They got me multiple flavors just so that I feel good.

This made me cry because I realized my parents are the only two lifeforms on this planet who acknowledge me and my needs and wants.

I only exist in their conciousness and subconciousness. They actively think about me. This is the only thing that makes me real in this world. It's the only interactive element in my life.

Without my parents, I don't exist. I am a ghost. I don't talk to other human beings. I don't receive greetings on holidays from my former classmates or my extended distant family. I don't exist.

Without my parents, if I were to die, no one would know. They'd find me months later after the smell gets too bad and they have to kick down the door.

After your parents pass of old age, you are supposed to receive emotional support and little gestures of affection from your girlfriend / wife, and later on, your own children.

I know I will never have a girlfriend or wife, therefore no children, either.

Thinking about my parents dying of old age and me remaining alone in the true sense of the word fills me with genuine dread.

I know I will become a ghost when they die. No one will EVER buy me of bag of chips. I will NEVER be in anyone's thoughts again.

I am afraid of becoming a ghost.
Too real

My parents hate me because i rot

I eat potato chip now!

I will effectively be dead once both of my parents pass away. No one will ever think about me. I will be a background entity.

I genuinely don't know how I can handle this. When my first parent dies, the other one can help me burry them. But what will I do once my last parents dies as well? I will have to bury them alone, oh my god

I can only see nothingness beyond my mother passage.

I can only see nothingness beyond my mother passage.
I don't know how I will deal with it. After she dies, I will never see or hear her again.

I have short term memory problems and I need an app on my phone that automatically registers phone calls. I have plenty of phone calls recorded from her. I can listen to those forever. I also heard you can synthetise AI voices, but I haven't really looked into it.