Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

@SupremeSaint you're genuinely retarded and need to kys. You literally just keep talking in circles and you're 100% some normalfag who got bored and decided to join this forum based on everything you post

@SupremeSaint you're genuinely retarded and need to kys. You literally just keep talking in circles and you're 100% some normalfag who got bored and decided to join this forum based on everything you post

wastedcodeine

Captain​

★★★★
JoinedJun 1, 2023Posts1,891

Go back to reddit nigger. Jfl @ this thread being 9 pages long and you still couldn't list any of your achievements.
Also I have a house something you will never own

I'm just munching on some sour patch kids while reading this jfl

"ooo i have more cum socks than you!"
"you look soycuck, i am ogre ok, ugly monster , mountain troll"
"if you mountain troll, why your piss drawer empty?"
"where empty? where empty?"
"if you mountain troll, why your piss clear and transparent?! And not psssssssss YELLOW!!!"

"ooo i have more cum socks than you!"
"you look soycuck, i am ogre ok, ugly monster , mountain troll"
"if you mountain troll, why your piss drawer empty?"
"where empty? where empty?"
"if you mountain troll, why your piss clear and transparent?! And not psssssssss YELLOW!!!"
Do people actually cum in socks

Boxing Art Gallery | soyjak.blog

Own a house
That your parents payed for? Mean literally nothing retard. If that's the only thing you can say then your entire reason for attacking @Pancakecel for being a "bum" is meaningless

That your parents payed for? Mean literally nothing retard. If that's the only thing you can say then your entire reason for attacking
Prove it or stop acting like a retard

While you two argue Chad is fucking stacies :fuk:

Pancakecel is definitely fucking and sucking on some mod dick
Sorry your boyfriend got banned, next time tell him to not spam people's profiles and make threads on specific users attacking them randomly

Sorry your boyfriend got banned, next time tell him to not spam people's profiles and make threads on specific users attacking them randomly
Sorry you couldn't complete your enemies to lovers trope

Haven’t seen you in awhile
i have take a break from incels forums and BP content it affected my mental health,now i am back i am still blackpilled and KHHV ofc

This shit really reached 9 pages :feelshaha:

Pin this thread

This has got to be one of the most replied to lounge threads of all time, the following will guarantee you pages of replies:
-Race related threads
-Beef threads(here)

shitty nigger thread with 450+ replies jfl

Unban him the show must go on.

shitty nigger thread with 450+ replies jfl
Meanwhile threads myself & others put effort into hardly makes it to two pages.

Nothing against either of these two users since i’m on good terms with both, but unironically the absolute state…